Sean Hannity Claims That He Is The Real Victim of Cliven Bundy’s Racist Comments

Run Forrest Run!!!

Sean Hannity is running away from his new BFF Cliven Bundy. Hannity took no responsibility for promoting Bundy, and called the racist obnoxious and ignorant.

After Promoting Rancher Bundy's Armed Insurrection Against The Government, Hannity Plays The Victim - NewsHounds

No, Sean Hannity, you can?t distance yourself from Cliven Bundy

I can't understand the Fox love affair with Cliven Bundy. For all the hours of coverage they gave him there must have been dozens of hours of non aired footage and discussions with Bundy. Didn't the producers and reporters realize that this guy is a loose cannon?

Here's the thing.

The very moment someone says "State's Rights" it becomes part of a packaged agenda.

And racism is part of that.

Last edited:
Run Forrest Run!!!

Sean Hannity is running away from his new BFF Cliven Bundy. Hannity took no responsibility for promoting Bundy, and called the racist obnoxious and ignorant.

After Promoting Rancher Bundy's Armed Insurrection Against The Government, Hannity Plays The Victim - NewsHounds

No, Sean Hannity, you can?t distance yourself from Cliven Bundy

I can't understand the Fox love affair with Cliven Bundy. For all the hours of coverage they gave him there must have been dozens of hours of non aired footage and discussions with Bundy. Didn't the producers and reporters realize that this guy is a loose cannon?

Here's the thing.

The very moment someone says "State's Rights" it becomes part of a packaged agenda.

Right. I think the founders were thinking of people like you when they wrote the 10th Amendment. Were they racist?

Here's the thing.

Right. I think the founders were thinking of people like you when they wrote the 10th Amendment. Were they racist?

The 10th Amendment doesn't mean what you think it means.

Or the other state's rights yahoos.

President George Washington (A Founder) squashed an insurrection chock full of people that did believe in "state's rights".

Betcha don't know that. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the thing.

President George Washington (A Founder) squashed an insurrection chock full of people that did believe in "state's rights".

Oh I know about the Whiskey Rebellion and the Whiskey Act of 1791. That's what happens when you commit tax evasion. I'm a history junkie. I like history. But as for you, you don't know anything about the 10th Amendment. It means what it says. Any powers not specifically relegated to the government are bestowed upon the states. The constitution specifically granted Congress the right to lay and collect taxes. So tell me, how is tax evasion "states rights?"

No Sean Hannity, you shouldn't distance yourself from Bundy. Liberals want to create the idea that Bundy is a racist (he isn't) therefore he deserves to lose everything he has and it go to the more sensitive government. That would be wrong and I don't think you would agree with that.

I agree

I think all Republicans should embrace Cliven Bundy. What a bunch of cowards

I would like to see Fox give him his own show so he can enlighten us on what is wrong with America

Live from fox "news" the Cliven Bundy show! With tonight's special guest, David Duke!

With his musical guest: Uncle Kracker

Holy crap..that's like the whitest video ever..

:lol:

Oh I know about the Whiskey Rebellion and the Whiskey Act of 1791. That's what happens when you commit tax evasion. I'm a history junkie. I like history. But as for you, you don't know anything about the 10th Amendment. It means what it says. Any powers not specifically relegated to the government are bestowed upon the states. The constitution specifically granted Congress the right to lay and collect taxes. So tell me, how is tax evasion "states rights?"

The Constitution is supreme bud.

And your hero Bundy, doesn't think so.

Which is why he's evading taxes and fees.

But Sallow, they're FINE with that. It's the American way, evading taxes. Heck, they were going to elect a tax evader.

But Sallow, they're FINE with that. It's the American way, evading taxes. Heck, they were going to elect a tax evader.

I seriously don't think they make the connection between government services and taxes.

Here's the thing.

Are you referring the Whiskey Rebellion?
If so, that was Alexander Hamilton's program to increase central government power.
The rebellions was handled peacefully.
The whiskey tax was repealed after Thomas Jefferson's Democratic-Republican Party, which opposed Hamilton's Federalist Party, came to power in 1801.

I seriously don't think they make the connection between government services and taxes.

How can he pay, when the BLM stopped issuing the ranchers grazing permits?

If I've noticed one thing in these past few days is that peach is "all in" w/ the Desert deadbeat. PUT DOWN THE KOOL AID PEACH!!! Hannity, of all people, threw him under the Fox bus yet you continue fluffing? Why is that?

What Bundy said was ignorant & prejudiced, but I wouldn't call it racist because it wasn't put forth in a hateful way, quite to the contrary. The man is old and obviously has had limited interraction with black folks. That this is all the left has to justify what the BLM & EPA has done to Clark county's cattle ranchers is laughable. Someone can be a racist and right at the same time, people. Bundy's argument for not paying the Feds grazing fees is that the feds lost ownership of the land when Nevada became a state. He may be wrong, he may be right... But being ignorant and prejudiced has no bearing on any of this.

If I've noticed one thing in these past few days is that peach is "all in" w/ the Desert deadbeat. PUT DOWN THE KOOL AID PEACH!!! Hannity, of all people, threw him under the Fox bus yet you continue fluffing? Why is that?

Because Hannity is a turd and I'm not.

Bundy was right, the government was wrong. And no one has answered my question. If Bundy is racist, why is this guy willing to take a bullet for him?

Cliven Bundy African American Bodyguard Denies Nevada Rancher Is Racist [Video]

Forum List

Back