Sean Hannity Claims That He Is The Real Victim of Cliven Bundy’s Racist Comments

The 10th Amendment doesn't mean what you think it means.

Or the other state's rights yahoos.

President George Washington (A Founder) squashed an insurrection chock full of people that did believe in "state's rights".

Betcha don't know that. :lol:

Oh I know about the Whiskey Rebellion and the Whiskey Act of 1791. That's what happens when you commit tax evasion. I'm a history junkie. I like history. But as for you, you don't know anything about the 10th Amendment. It means what it says. Any powers not specifically relegated to the government are bestowed upon the states. The constitution specifically granted Congress the right to lay and collect taxes. So tell me, how is tax evasion "states rights?"

The Constitution is supreme bud.

And your hero Bundy, doesn't think so.

Which is why he's evading taxes and fees.

Which is why you deflected.

Run Forrest Run!!!

Sean Hannity is running away from his new BFF Cliven Bundy. Hannity took no responsibility for promoting Bundy, and called the racist obnoxious and ignorant.

After Promoting Rancher Bundy's Armed Insurrection Against The Government, Hannity Plays The Victim - NewsHounds

No, Sean Hannity, you can?t distance yourself from Cliven Bundy

I can't understand the Fox love affair with Cliven Bundy. For all the hours of coverage they gave him there must have been dozens of hours of non aired footage and discussions with Bundy. Didn't the producers and reporters realize that this guy is a loose cannon?

Here's the thing.

The very moment someone says "State's Rights" it becomes part of a packaged agenda.

And racism is part of that.

What a ridiculous broadbrush.

Lib Broadcaster never lost their job for supporting Obama and Biden, why would it be different with Hannity?

Amid the war fever over Iraq in 2002, legendary talk show host Phil Donahue returned to television with an MSNBC program that allowed antiwar voices to speak – but his corporate chieftains soon pulled the plug, a shameful moment in U.S. journalism......

Silencing Donahue and Anti-War Voices | Consortiumnews

Forum List

Back