Sean Hannity: I Never Suggested Obama Was Muslim

Anybody that relies on Shawn Hannity
Rachel maddow
Rush Limbaugh
SGT Shulz
Chris Matthews
Bill O'riley
Al Sharpton
for thier Political commentary are just fucking stupid.
They are all in for the Money and ratings only.

so ignore all people who make money?

Welcome to my nightmare

Let it go lefties. The attacks on a hour show on Fox makes you look like jerks.

Jerks are the people who believe everything Arab owned Fox says.

Arab owned?
The Prince owns 7% of Fox News stocks.

How about the one news station who is completely owned by Arabs called Current?
I don't hear the left complaining about this news organization that is owned 100% by Arabs.

Are you talking about Al Jazeera? They are on their way out now. They lost all their big advertisers through boycotts pro israel bloggers pushed through.

Foster Grant is about to cancel their advertising contract with them now too. Hershey just dropped Al Jazeera along with dozens of others. Boycotts work, folks. Definitely an effective tool. Al Jazeera is yesterdays news. No one will even bother with them now. You need a legitimate news source - they don't have one...

- Jeri

Jerks are the people who believe everything Arab owned Fox says.

Arab owned?

I don't hear the left complaining about this news organization that is owned 100% by Arabs.

Are you talking about Al Jazeera? They are on their way out now. They lost all their big advertisers through boycotts pro israel bloggers pushed through.

Foster Grant is about to cancel their advertising contract with them now too. Hershey just dropped Al Jazeera along with dozens of others. Boycotts work, folks. Definitely an effective tool. Al Jazeera is yesterdays news. No one will even bother with them now. You need a legitimate news source - they don't have one...

- Jeri

You ever watch Al Jazeera?

It's alot like the BBC use to be..because they hired all the folks from the BBC.

And it's a great deal more objective then most American outfits including CNN..and covers more of the world.

Arab owned?

- Jeri

It's alot like the BBC use to be..because they hired all the folks from the BBC.

And it's a great deal more objective then most American outfits including CNN..and covers more of the world.

as long as you want to overlook the old all Jews are evil and America's the Great Satan angle

Welcome to my nightmare

- Jeri

as long as you want to overlook the old all Jews are evil and America's the Great Satan angle

And where did you see this on Al Jazeera? Specifics. Or have you ever actually seen it at all?

Actually the only time I've heard the "all Jews are evil" line has been on a US station (specifically, WRNO shortwave) -- although I'm sure it's not alone.

And where did you see this on Al Jazeera? Specifics. Or have you ever actually seen it at all?

Actually the only time I've heard the "all Jews are evil" line has been on a US station (specifically, WRNO shortwave) -- although I'm sure it's not alone.

if you want to hear it go watch it. I know most liberals don't understand the evil Jew thing considering most progressives I hate Jews anyway

Welcome to my nightmare

if you want to hear it go watch it. I know most liberals don't understand the evil Jew thing considering most progressives I hate Jews anyway

I have watched it. That's why I'm questioning because it wasn't there.
Apparently you're just making it up then. Noted.

And if you "hate Jews", your perspective is already coloured. So much for that.

Welcome to my nightmare

my nightmare is having to pour over your linkless (unproven) assertions in your posts :thup:

Welcome to my nightmare

I must laugh at the "most progressives" "hate Jews" line, noticing that.

1. Most Jews are progressives.
2. Conservatives generally want Jews to return to Israel to be blown up as Jesus's Landing Strip.

Welcome to my nightmare

I must laugh at the "most progressives" "hate Jews" line, noticing that.

1. Most Jews are progressives.
2. Conservatives generally want Jews to return to Israel to be blown up as Jesus's Landing Strip.

I would say no they are not. What you mean is most self hating NY Jews are progressives. I would agree with that.

46% of Jewish voters describe themselves as liberal or very liberal (compared to 25% of the population as a whole).
55% describe themselves as Democrats.
65% voted for Barack Obama.

AJC 2012 Survey of American Jewish Opinion - AJC: Global Jewish Advocacy

LOL You think liberal is the same as progressive???? like black people Jews are mistaken about how racist progressives are.

Those terms are used interchangeably. If anything, a higher percentage of Jews would identify as progressive (it's a term with less baggage).

So your original post has absolutely nothing to do with your title. And you go on as if you've proven Hannity a liar. He isn't a Republican.

Forum List

Back