Sean Hannity Inside A Hamas Terror Tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It appears that there are those who don't want the tunnels to be shown. After watching the video, look at some comments from Dhimmis who appear to have wanted a terrorist group to be able to kill the Jews.

Sean Hannity Inside A Hamas Terror Tunnel
By Video Manager August 6, 2014 , 9:20 am

Sean Hannity, reporting on the ground in Israel, gets an exclusive look at a Hamas terror tunnel uncovered by the IDF during Operation Protective Edge.

Read more at Sean Hannity Inside A Hamas Terror Tunnel - Israel News

"Too bad that tunnel didn't collapse with Hannity in it," one person wrote in one of the few death wishes fit to print here. A number of other Twitter users also hoped the tunnel would collapse, killing Hannity.

One person called Hannity a "modern day Hitler," while another called him an "apologist for murderers." One Twitter user falsely claimed Hannity is a "senseless pig who doesn't care about human life at all."

Others demanded Hannity kill himself for tweeting the picture. One person suggested he be killed in a crossfire between Israelis and Hamas militants.

Sean Hannity reports from a completely secure area.

Fixed it for ya.

Last edited:
Sally ---is there any clue as to WHO objects to revelations about the tunnels? ----like---
uhm....what sort of people? or just upon what do they base their objections? All of
this reminds me of my youth------I grew up in a kind of Nazi enclave----way back circa
1960----there were some people in my town who objected to the fact that the
"diary of anne frank" was featured in our little movie house. Do you think that they regret the
loss of the tunnels

Thread closed. Posted in wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back