Sean Hannity Wants Rap Music Banned Along With Confederate Flag

Too dun
Too dumb to counter, eh?

What is there to counter? You said:
Flying the confederate flag on public grounds was banned. FCC regulates public airwaves.

Thats not logic, those are facts (barely because the flag wasnt BANNED by anyone, it was taken down). You said you presented some logic...Where is it?
It's total logic. Don't blame your lack of intellectual skill on an argument you can't handle.

Too dun
Too dumb to counter, eh?

Flying the confederate flag on public grounds was banned. FCC regulates public airwaves.

Thats not logic, those are facts (barely because the flag wasnt BANNED by anyone, it was taken down). You said you presented some logic...Where is it?
It's total logic. Don't blame your lack of intellectual skill on an argument you can't handle.

whats logic? The confederate flag wasnt banned so you're wrong factually and logically

Too dun
Too dumb to counter, eh?

whats logic? The confederate flag wasnt banned so you're wrong factually and logically
It was banned from public property, i.e., the statehouse in SC.

Too dun
Too dumb to counter, eh?

No it was not, it was removed.

Too dun
Too dumb to counter, eh?

You're a petty individual.

There is no ban. You know that. Why lie?

You're as petty as the other troll.

You're as petty as the other troll.
You're defending 'logic' based on a ban that doesn't exist.

When your misconception is pointed out, you call those that do so petty.

I guess I'll ask, what makes us petty for pointing out the lie?

Forum List

Back