Searching For Their Soul

LOL LOL you think that fox the lowest pos among all net works would have anything nice to say about any dem?

Hey idiot, Fox didn't say anything about Hillary. They just reported Nigel Farage saying, "I don’t think it’s worth getting angry about Hillary. I just think she looks sad and pathetic. There is nothing worse then a bad loser. Nothing worse than somebody who blames absolutely everybody else for their own failings,

Learn to read.
Sure I need some book learning ,,,,,,They'll report any bs about a dem They are the worst Guess what I learned??,,,,,,,
Day Change **

+$51,236.84 ;;;;;;lol

Wait....are you trying to pretend that it's the Right who despises success??????

You're sounding kind of loopy, eddie.
Yes the right does so it seems All of Obamas successes were bashed by Repubs ,,75 straight months of triple digit job gains and many millions did very very very well as our stock markets soared What would you call it ? I call it hate for a dem president ,,NOTHING NEW

It's like a bad dream ,,Easy and chic in the same thread ,,All we need now is bri red and ice

Yes the right does so it seems All of Obamas successes were bashed by Repubs ,,75 straight months of triple digit job gains and many millions did very very very well as our stock markets soared What would you call it ? I call it hate for a dem president ,,NOTHING NEW

View attachment 130396

SNOWFLAKES: 'Conservatives are so violent...'

View attachment 130395

SNOWFLAKES: 'Conservatives demonstrate so much 'hate'.

View attachment 130397

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...J_UAhWg0YMKHe8WA3IQMwg7KAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
My only problem with that was sessions head should've been in the other hand and kushners by her foot getting kicked down the road

LOL LOL you think that fox the lowest pos among all net works would have anything nice to say about any dem?

Hey idiot, Fox didn't say anything about Hillary. They just reported Nigel Farage saying, "I don’t think it’s worth getting angry about Hillary. I just think she looks sad and pathetic. There is nothing worse then a bad loser. Nothing worse than somebody who blames absolutely everybody else for their own failings,

Learn to read.
Sure I need some book learning ,,,,,,They'll report any bs about a dem They are the worst Guess what I learned??,,,,,,,
Day Change **

+$51,236.84 ;;;;;;lol

Wait....are you trying to pretend that it's the Right who despises success??????

"......All of Obamas successes...."

Well, let's review those 'successes,' shall we?

1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, “At 2 percent growth the economy doesn’t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.”
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-gdp-downgrade-obama-growth-gap-expands/

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

Quite a basket of 'successes,' huh?

View attachment 130396

View attachment 130395

View attachment 130397
My only problem with that was sessions head should've been in the other hand and kushners by her foot getting kicked down the road

I have often noted that violence is the default of the Left....and here you actually sound proud of it.

BTW.....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

View attachment 130396

View attachment 130395

View attachment 130397

I have often noted that violence is the default of the Left....and here you actually sound proud of it.

BTW.....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
The guy who killed JFK, Oswald was a lib?? Where is he now ?

Learn to read.
Day Change **

+$51,236.84 ;;;;;;lol

1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, “At 2 percent growth the economy doesn’t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.”
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-gdp-downgrade-obama-growth-gap-expands/

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."

2 can play your game
28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States
by Tod Perry
Share 151411

January 10, 2017
Share on FacebookClick me! Share on TwitterClick me! Copy Link

via Twitter
As the first African-American elected President of the United States, Barack Obama became a pivotal figure in American history even before his inauguration. But after winning a second term in 2012, his achievements in office have made him one of the most transformative presidents of the past hundred years. He took office with a country in peril and led it through the Great Recession, two wars, civil unrest, a rash of mass shootings, and changing cultural demographics. In the 2008 campaign he called for change and eight years later we are living in a more prosperous country because of it.

Here are 28 of President Obama’s biggest accomplishments as President of the United States.

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences”

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

27 – Launched My Brother’s Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer

View attachment 130396

View attachment 130395

View attachment 130397

The guy who killed JFK, Oswald was a lib?? Where is he now ?

'The guy who killed JFK, Oswald was a lib??'

You are convincing me that you know less than nothing.

Really...

Every post either says something absurd, as this one does, or is an attempt to ignore the dispositive facts that I post.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot JFK, had been a communist ever since he read a communist pamphlet about the Rosenbergs. As soon as he was arrested, he called John Abt, lawyer for the American Communist Party. "CIA confirmed Oswald contacted Cubans, Soviets before assassination, memo shows"
CIA confirmed Oswald contacted Cubans, Soviets before assassination, memo shows

Learn to read.
Day Change **

+$51,236.84 ;;;;;;lol

2 can play your game
28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States
by Tod Perry
Share 151411

January 10, 2017
Share on FacebookClick me! Share on TwitterClick me! Copy Link

via Twitter
As the first African-American elected President of the United States, Barack Obama became a pivotal figure in American history even before his inauguration. But after winning a second term in 2012, his achievements in office have made him one of the most transformative presidents of the past hundred years. He took office with a country in peril and led it through the Great Recession, two wars, civil unrest, a rash of mass shootings, and changing cultural demographics. In the 2008 campaign he called for change and eight years later we are living in a more prosperous country because of it.

Here are 28 of President Obama’s biggest accomplishments as President of the United States.

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences”

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

27 – Launched My Brother’s Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer

This is really so sad.

One failure after another, and you point to them proudly.

1. Having suffered an unexpected defeat at the hands of an amateur, the Democrat Party is searching for the reasons and the route back to the 'promised land' of status and power.

2. How is it possible, they wonder, that Americans rejected their policies and their candidates.
After all....who could be opposed to special rights for authorized 'victims,' to unbridled spending and debt, demanding that 'God' be removed from the Democrat platform, and making certain that the world's number one terrorism sponsor has nuclear weapons.

3. The best outcome would be a return to the pro-America party of JFK and Scoop Jackson.
The unfortunate aspect is that a large.....huge.....portion of of the Democrat leadership is radical, socialist, and, arguably, insane.

4. The radical Democrats have been supported by cowardly corporations who simply don't want to confront social or political disagreement, and go along to get along.
So, it was a great surprise.....and relief....when corporate sponsors of NYC's Puerto Rican Day Parade.
The reason for the withdrawal of sponsorship by AT&T Inc., Jet Blue, Goya Foods,Hispanic societies in both the Fire Department of New York and the New York Police Department and Coca-Cola
is the honoree of the parade, a terrorist bomber selected by Democrat leadership in NY.

5. "Mayor Bill de Blasio is still marching, and more than 30 city lawmakers, including City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, who was born in Puerto Rico, said they supported the decision to honor Lopez Rivera.

"Oscar Lopez Rivera spent more than 35 years in prison before his sentence was commuted by President Barack Obama. He was a member of the Armed Forces of National Liberation, or FALN, which claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings around the U.S. and Puerto Rico in the 1970s and 1980s, including a blast that killed four people at New York's historic Fraunces Tavern in 1975."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ors-pull-out-of-new-yorks-puerto-rican-parade

6. This is the sort of Democrat leadership America has come to expect: foul-mouthed trash:

"'F*** Trump' chant led by California Democratic Party Leader: What's next?
Perhaps more remarkable was the eager willingness of the crowd to join in with him, chanting, while House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Obama’s Former Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis looked on, laughing it up in the background."
'F*** Trump' chant led by California Democratic Party Leader: What's next?

It's long past time for the Democrat Party to purge these elements, and come back to being pro-American and adult.
To regain power all the Democrats have to do is - let Trump be Trump. As people die (unnecessarily) and life in USA for the middle and lower class falls apart the GOP will out in the cold again just as they did when they let Bush II be Bush II. The Democrats have nothing to worry about. They can be soulless - and still win in 2018. Trump will see to that.
You have more faith in the masses than I do.

1. Having suffered an unexpected defeat at the hands of an amateur, the Democrat Party is searching for the reasons and the route back to the 'promised land' of status and power.

2. How is it possible, they wonder, that Americans rejected their policies and their candidates.
After all....who could be opposed to special rights for authorized 'victims,' to unbridled spending and debt, demanding that 'God' be removed from the Democrat platform, and making certain that the world's number one terrorism sponsor has nuclear weapons.

3. The best outcome would be a return to the pro-America party of JFK and Scoop Jackson.
The unfortunate aspect is that a large.....huge.....portion of of the Democrat leadership is radical, socialist, and, arguably, insane.

4. The radical Democrats have been supported by cowardly corporations who simply don't want to confront social or political disagreement, and go along to get along.
So, it was a great surprise.....and relief....when corporate sponsors of NYC's Puerto Rican Day Parade.
The reason for the withdrawal of sponsorship by AT&T Inc., Jet Blue, Goya Foods,Hispanic societies in both the Fire Department of New York and the New York Police Department and Coca-Cola
is the honoree of the parade, a terrorist bomber selected by Democrat leadership in NY.

5. "Mayor Bill de Blasio is still marching, and more than 30 city lawmakers, including City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, who was born in Puerto Rico, said they supported the decision to honor Lopez Rivera.

"Oscar Lopez Rivera spent more than 35 years in prison before his sentence was commuted by President Barack Obama. He was a member of the Armed Forces of National Liberation, or FALN, which claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings around the U.S. and Puerto Rico in the 1970s and 1980s, including a blast that killed four people at New York's historic Fraunces Tavern in 1975."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ors-pull-out-of-new-yorks-puerto-rican-parade

6. This is the sort of Democrat leadership America has come to expect: foul-mouthed trash:

Perhaps more remarkable was the eager willingness of the crowd to join in with him, chanting, while House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Obama’s Former Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis looked on, laughing it up in the background."

It's long past time for the Democrat Party to purge these elements, and come back to being pro-American and adult.
To regain power all the Democrats have to do is - let Trump be Trump. As people die (unnecessarily) and life in USA for the middle and lower class falls apart the GOP will out in the cold again just as they did when they let Bush II be Bush II. The Democrats have nothing to worry about. They can be soulless - and still win in 2018. Trump will see to that.

Democrats regularly claim to be the party of the 'masses.'

Of course, in their case, the 'm' is silent.

Democrats used to be the party of the masses until Fox News introduced so much misinformation into the dialog that the Joe-the-Plumber segment of the masses was pitted against everybody else.

When does your alt right group meet ?

The next time some Fox-Bot recites the talking point that President Obama (or Hillary) allowed Russia to buy 20% of our uranium, please use these actual facts to debunk them.

The Company in question is called Uranium One and they were 100% Canadian owned. . A company partially owned by the Russian government named Rosatom, attempted to purchase a 20% interest in Uranium One. .
The US Government had to approve the deal because the company (Uranium One), among other things, owns a significant amount of uranium, which is an asset important to US National security. .
The approval of the sale simply allows Rosatom to own 20% of the company and CAN NOT remove ANY uranium from the United States without a separate approval from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. .

Now, hopefully we can put that stale talking point to rest. . got it fox bot?

Democrats used to be the party of the masses until Fox News introduced so much misinformation into the dialog that the Joe-the-Plumber segment of the masses was pitted against everybody else.

You're off by several decades.

Democrats were the party of American and the masses until the 32nd President aligned with dictators and shredded the Constitution.

Educate yourself.

Here.....let me help you start:

As one eventually becomes weary of having the dull, the uneducated, the ignorant, offer what they consider rebuff to intelligent and informed posts, and in the interests of better debate milieu.....I strongly suggest that no Leftists.....e.g., Democrat, Liberal, Socialist, Communist, Nazi, Progressive, or Fascist.....

....nor any combination or permutation of same, embarrass themselves by offering any post until such time that they complete a study of these three works:

1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

They provide the context for the world you live in.

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

Without having digested the three above, and carefully decided whether they are correct or not, your posts reek of stupidity and a lack of understanding.

I mean that in only the kindest way.

When does your alt right group meet ?

I must correct you yet again?????

There is no such thing as 'alt right,' nor is there any Far Right in this nation.

There is, or course, a Far Left, and, sadly, you have fallen under their sway.

The next time some Fox-Bot recites the talking point that President Obama (or Hillary) allowed Russia to buy 20% of our uranium, please use these actual facts to debunk them.

The Company in question is called Uranium One and they were 100% Canadian owned. . A company partially owned by the Russian government named Rosatom, attempted to purchase a 20% interest in Uranium One. .
The US Government had to approve the deal because the company (Uranium One), among other things, owns a significant amount of uranium, which is an asset important to US National security. .
The approval of the sale simply allows Rosatom to own 20% of the company and CAN NOT remove ANY uranium from the United States without a separate approval from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. .

Now, hopefully we can put that stale talking point to rest. . got it fox bot?

Did you just bring up Bill's wife???

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Now....where are the 'investigations'?????

You're off by several decades.

Democrats were the party of American and the masses until the 32nd President aligned with dictators and shredded the Constitution.

Educate yourself.

Here.....let me help you start:

As one eventually becomes weary of having the dull, the uneducated, the ignorant, offer what they consider rebuff to intelligent and informed posts, and in the interests of better debate milieu.....I strongly suggest that no Leftists.....e.g., Democrat, Liberal, Socialist, Communist, Nazi, Progressive, or Fascist.....

....nor any combination or permutation of same, embarrass themselves by offering any post until such time that they complete a study of these three works:

1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

They provide the context for the world you live in.

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

Without having digested the three above, and carefully decided whether they are correct or not, your posts reek of stupidity and a lack of understanding.

I mean that in only the kindest way.
Democrats haven't been the party of the masses since Roosevelt? Bwahahaha! That will come as a shock to anyone who was a member of a union in the glory days following WWII. Holy fuck, I don't know where you get your "facts" but keep it away from me. It should be quarantined.

Forum List

Back