Searching For Their Soul

Here is former NYC mayor Bloomberg also saying that the Democrats are searching for direction, and for their soul.
He put it this way:

"Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks there's a "55 percent chance" President Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Bloomberg, who politically identifies as independent, told New York Times columnist Frank Bruni that he thought Democrats didn't have an effective message to win the 2016 election and could repeat that mistake in 2020."
Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection

Perhaps the second greatest mistake the Democrats have made...after turning their collective back (pun intended) on America, was abandoning the white working class.

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
https://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/?_r=0

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/

We can only hope that they purge the radicals and the truly insane, and return as an American party.
My thought is trump will be finished after 4 years Whats happening to him is not what he's used to

But you'd rather not comment on the NYTimes article that I provided in the previous post?

Strange.....a guy who tosses around the word 'racism' can't seem to see that it is the very center of your party.

Here is former NYC mayor Bloomberg also saying that the Democrats are searching for direction, and for their soul.
He put it this way:

"Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks there's a "55 percent chance" President Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Bloomberg, who politically identifies as independent, told New York Times columnist Frank Bruni that he thought Democrats didn't have an effective message to win the 2016 election and could repeat that mistake in 2020."

Perhaps the second greatest mistake the Democrats have made...after turning their collective back (pun intended) on America, was abandoning the white working class.

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
https://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/?_r=0

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/

We can only hope that they purge the radicals and the truly insane, and return as an American party.
My thought is trump will be finished after 4 years Whats happening to him is not what he's used to

But you'd rather not comment on the NYTimes article that I provided in the previous post?

Strange.....a guy who tosses around the word 'racism' can't seem to see that it is the very center of your party.
Covfefe on you chic

He put it this way:

Covfefe on you chic

None need puzzle over why you have run from the question.

Can I assume you have learned your lesson, and will avoid the fake word 'racism' in the future?

Good....I've accomplished a tiny bit of education.

He put it this way:

Covfefe on you chic

Can I assume you have learned your lesson, and will avoid the fake word 'racism' in the future?

Please chic republicans are a party of mostly racists and women haters How you can speak nicely about them befuddles me

He put it this way:

Covfefe on you chic

Please chic republicans are a party of mostly racists and women haters How you can speak nicely about them befuddles me

Didn't you know that white refers to a particular race????

Now.....which is the 'racist' party, eddie?

He put it this way:

Covfefe on you chic

"....republicans are a party of mostly racists and women haters...."

History lesson for my pal eddie.....

The Republican Party was created to fight slavery, segregation and second-class citizenship that was advanced and supported by the Democrats....

...and.....

...it was the Republican Party that defeated the Democrat filibuster to give women the right to vote.

Facts, eddie.

Covfefe on you chic

The Republican Party was created to fight slavery, segregation and second-class citizenship that was advanced and supported by the Democrats....

...and.....

...it was the Republican Party that defeated the Democrat filibuster to give women the right to vote.

Facts, eddie.
And when did all of them switch sides? Those old Repubs you speak of became Dems leaving the republican party mired in their racist women hating ways

Covfefe on you chic

...and.....

Facts, eddie.
And when did all of them switch sides? Those old Repubs you speak of became Dems leaving the republican party mired in their racist women hating ways

"And when did all of them switch sides?"

Never.

You really believe that tale????

Watch me shred the tale.

1. Bill 'the rapist' Clinton is arguably one of the most popular Democrats ever.
He has been a racist his entire life.
Challenge me to prove it.

2. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.

Yet they do....or claim they do.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!

Yup.....that's it!"

(I left out all the 'duh's' that would be appropriate for said dialogue.)

Since their acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Hard to imagine that you believe it...

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

Covfefe on you chic

...and.....

Facts, eddie.

Never.

Watch me shred the tale.

1. Bill 'the rapist' Clinton is arguably one of the most popular Democrats ever.

2. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!

Yup.....that's it!"

Since their acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.
Guess you don't believe trump is a lying thief a racist too It wasn't he fined years ago for not allowing blacks into his apartments and you really believe Trump U was a place of learning not a scam And then he paid off the AJ ,,,,,,Trump is for trump and the rest is bs

...and.....

Facts, eddie.

Never.

Watch me shred the tale.

Yup.....that's it!"

Guess you don't believe trump is a lying thief a racist too It wasn't he fined years ago for not allowing blacks into his apartments and you really believe Trump U was a place of learning not a scam And then he paid off the AJ ,,,,,,Trump is for trump and the rest is bs

The suit was brought against every real estate owner.
They acquiesced rather than fight the government.

Now....are you admitting that everything I posted is correct and true?

...and.....

Facts, eddie.

Never.

Watch me shred the tale.

Yup.....that's it!"

No not by a long shot

...and.....

Facts, eddie.

Never.

Watch me shred the tale.

Yup.....that's it!"

No not by a long shot

As has long been known, the indoctrination performed on folks like you is, unfortunately, indelible.

Never.

Watch me shred the tale.

Yup.....that's it!"

No not by a long shot

As has long been known, the indoctrination performed on folks like you is, unfortunately, indelible.
the indoctrination you speak of took place over a lifetime of my being a republican That stupidity stopped soon after I voted for gwb in 2000 ,,,,,never again

Never.

Watch me shred the tale.

Yup.....that's it!"

No not by a long shot

the indoctrination you speak of took place over a lifetime of my being a republican That stupidity stopped soon after I voted for gwb in 2000 ,,,,,never again

There is only one possible explanation for your behavior, based on the fact that everything I've posted is true and correct.

QED....you have given up thinking for yourself.

Conservatives......not Liberals.....will always support your decision in either no longer thinking....or, in fact, thinking.

Mull this over: the places that the Left most dominates are the least free places in America.....Universities.

Be well.

One of the major restrictions preventing the Democrat Party from an objective analysis of their foibles is the insane and regressive wing, as represented by Bill's wife.

She keeps returning with absurd conspiracy theories as to why she lost.....and ignores the fact that she is known as a career criminal and congenital liar.

Nigel Farage: Clinton Looks ‘Sad And Pathetic’

"Nigel Farage had some harsh words for Hillary Clinton‘s recent reaction to the 2016 election, calling her sad and pathetic Thursday morning on “Fox & Friends.”

“I don’t think it’s worth getting angry about Hillary. I just think she looks sad and pathetic. There is nothing worse then a bad loser. Nothing worse than somebody who blames absolutely everybody else for their own failings,” Farage, British politician and leader of the Brexit movement said."

Nigel Farage: Clinton Looks ‘Sad And Pathetic’

"Nigel Farage had some harsh words for Hillary Clinton‘s recent reaction to the 2016 election, calling her sad and pathetic Thursday morning on “Fox & Friends.”

“I don’t think it’s worth getting angry about Hillary. I just think she looks sad and pathetic. There is nothing worse then a bad loser. Nothing worse than somebody who blames absolutely everybody else for their own failings,” Farage, British politician and leader of the Brexit movement said."
LOL LOL you think that fox the lowest pos among all net works would have anything nice to say about any dem? Did the slob Hanitty leave yet?

LOL LOL you think that fox the lowest pos among all net works would have anything nice to say about any dem?

Hey idiot, Fox didn't say anything about Hillary. They just reported Nigel Farage saying, "I don’t think it’s worth getting angry about Hillary. I just think she looks sad and pathetic. There is nothing worse then a bad loser. Nothing worse than somebody who blames absolutely everybody else for their own failings,

Learn to read.

LOL LOL you think that fox the lowest pos among all net works would have anything nice to say about any dem?

Hey idiot, Fox didn't say anything about Hillary. They just reported Nigel Farage saying, "I don’t think it’s worth getting angry about Hillary. I just think she looks sad and pathetic. There is nothing worse then a bad loser. Nothing worse than somebody who blames absolutely everybody else for their own failings,

Learn to read.
Sure I need some book learning ,,,,,,They'll report any bs about a dem They are the worst Guess what I learned??,,,,,,,
Day Change **

+$51,236.84 ;;;;;;lol

Learn to read.
Sure I need some book learning ,,,,,,They'll report any bs about a dem They are the worst Guess what I learned??,,,,,,,
Day Change **

+$51,236.84 ;;;;;;lol

Wait....are you trying to pretend that it's the Right who despises success??????

You're sounding kind of loopy, eddie.

Forum List

Back