🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle Citizens Sick and Tired of BLM and Antifa

We Americans have had over three years of fucking trash. trump trash. Let's get it out of here and clean our nation,

"We Americans"? Lice, in all the time you've been polluting the Internet with your evil nonsense, you have yet to demonstrate that you represent, or even agree with, any position that could be called "American". Indeed, you have yet to demonstrate that you even LIKE the country you are technically a citizen of, but now you want to nominate yourself spokesman of it?
She calls anyone who does love America "Trump trash."

If the good people of Seattle are truly tired of those crazies, then -- assuming that the elections are still honest in that city -- they should vote in rational representatives, including a genuine mayor.

If the good people of Seattle return any of those excuse-making ass clowns to office, then I have no problem whatsoever with the federal government refusing to give them one red cent for repairing the damage.

We Americans have had over three years of fucking trash. trump trash. Let's get it out of here and clean our nation,

"We Americans"? Lice, in all the time you've been polluting the Internet with your evil nonsense, you have yet to demonstrate that you represent, or even agree with, any position that could be called "American". Indeed, you have yet to demonstrate that you even LIKE the country you are technically a citizen of, but now you want to nominate yourself spokesman of it?
She calls anyone who does love America "Trump trash."

I noticed.

We could start by watching our language.

After what I have seen on USMB, you are telling ME to watch MY language? I very rarely use that word, and you know it. But I have become very, very angry with the trump trash and what I've seen in the last three years. If I didn't have an injury to my foot that makes it painful to walk, I would have been downtown at Lafayette Park and given that slut in the White House a piece of my mind. I marched against Nixon, and I can damned well do it again.

A piece of your mind? Assuming you can even FIND it, can you spare it?

Good. They SHOULD be. This is how our system works.
Then they should vote conservative and for law and order.
Unless they're repulsed by what conservatism has become. Different people have different priorities.

So basically, "Looters and rioters are rampaging through the city and destroying everything, our Democrat leaders are making excuses for them . . . but I just can't vote conservative, because they're not nice!"?

"Different" is certainly one way to describe prioritizing political hatred over civil society.
Common sense post. Leftist idiots will attempt to refutdiate it.

Well, if they can try again after their continual failures, I can only applaud their persistence.

Unless they're repulsed by what conservatism has become. Different people have different priorities.

So basically, "Looters and rioters are rampaging through the city and destroying everything, our Democrat leaders are making excuses for them . . . but I just can't vote conservative, because they're not nice!"?

"Different" is certainly one way to describe prioritizing political hatred over civil society.
Whenever a nutter starts a sentence with "So basically...", you know a few tons of straw man bullshit is on the way.

:laugh:

Whenever a leftist responds with word-parsing, you know you've won the debate.

Of course, whenever you're debating a leftist, you know you've won the debate.

You may finish running away from your statement now. Don't let me hinder you.

The backlash is beginning when intelligent people stop being manipulated by CNN and MSNBC.

But how many of them will vote out the democrats? If they won't do that, then fuck them....they deserve the violence, the burning, looting, beatings, and murders....they have the power to stop it.....they need to vote out every single democrat party politician.

What should repulse them about conservatism?
Maybe you should ask them, in real life.

I doubt that you'd listen, though.
I knew you wouldn't be able to name anything.

Whenever a nutter starts a sentence with "So basically...", you know a few tons of straw man bullshit is on the way.

I'm comfy with you thinking that you "won" the "debate".

I can tell your self esteem needs the support.

So, congratulations!

I don't try to convince nutters of anything. Believe whatever you'd like.

Sure you don't.

116335180_944603535964728_8954758786185063625_n.jpg

Oh, yeah. Conservatives are TOTALLY isolated from leftist viewpoints, couldn't possibly have a CLUE what they think about anything. *eye roll*

You continue to accuse others of your own failings.

I'm comfy with you thinking that you "won" the "debate".

I can tell your self esteem needs the support.

So, congratulations!

I'm comfy with you trying to save face. I wouldn't want to defend your statements, either. Of course, I also wouldn't have made them in the first place.

Macspeak for "I just spout bullshit, and then run away when challenged."

Forum List

Back