🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle Citizens Sick and Tired of BLM and Antifa

That's really the ultimate test to see what, if any, lessons have been learned. At the next mayoral and city council elections will they continue to vote in these same extremists "progressive" loons or will they choose people more pragmatic and level headed?
This stuff is so off-the-charts at this point that there's no way to know.

Right now it seems like everything is a referendum on Trump or those who support him. Even local stuff.

Yeah? And who's responsible for that?
Nutters on both ends. As usual.

13493486_f520.jpg

I'd say even if I were to say that there are extremes on both sides, I also believe that today's left are the ones responsible for the scenerio you spoke of.
From your political perspective, of course.

Just like from your perspective instead of admitting that the left, and the media (run openly today by the left) have subjected this President to far more scrutiny, and over the top criticism than any liberal President has had to endure. So when you opine that " Right now it seems like everything is a referendum on Trump or those who support him." you can thank you liberal controled media, and posters like yourself that have been in here constantly making sure that their narratives are repeated verbatum....
When it suits you guys, you make Trump out to be the poor, well-meaning, thoughtful soul who only wants to help his country and has done nothing to deserve the horrible, treatment he has received from the press and other people. For that matter, so does Trump. The tragic victim who has only positive, constructive things to say and who loves everyone.

Then, when it suits you guys, you cheer and celebrate when he calls the press "the enemy of the people" and dismisses them as "fake news" when they ask a tough question or report something that wounds him. You adore him when he insults prisoners of war and launches grade school-level personal insults and name-calling at anyone who dare crosses him.

I don't know who you think you're fooling, but I can say for sure that it's not at least half the country. We know that Trump has brought this on himself, and that's why 2020 is little more than a referendum.

That's personality issues you people have with him, I understand that. But, it doesn't diminish from the fact that since his announcement to run in 2015, you people have launched the most vitriolic campaign against him, and his supporters, (Your fellow citizens) this country has seen in my lifetime...And you are having trouble accepting your own poor behaviour....
Nope, sorry. I've many times pointed out the ridiculous behavior of the Left, which lost its shit with Trump's election, just as I feared.

I'm not afraid to hold my side fully accountable for its lunacy. That puts me in the distinct minority here.

Trump is no victim. He has brought this on himself.

Good. They SHOULD be. This is how our system works.
Then they should vote conservative and for law and order.
Unless they're repulsed by what conservatism has become. Different people have different priorities.
What should repulse them about conservatism?
Maybe you should ask them, in real life.

I doubt that you'd listen, though.
I knew you wouldn't be able to name anything.
I don't try to convince nutters of anything. Believe whatever you'd like.

Macspeak for "I just spout bullshit, and then run away when challenged."
My goodness, you're still going.

Can you get this all in one post?

Your opinion means nothing. Sorry.

Awww, how cute. You think my posts are for your benefit.
He really does love himself. He is so smart he can't have a conversation with anyone. If you try to guess what the heck he is talking about, you are a liar. He might as well just say jabberjabber over and over again. Even then, it would be sanctimonious trolling.

Good. They SHOULD be. This is how our system works.
Then they should vote conservative and for law and order.
Unless they're repulsed by what conservatism has become. Different people have different priorities.
What should repulse them about conservatism?
Maybe you should ask them, in real life.

I doubt that you'd listen, though.
I knew you wouldn't be able to name anything.
I don't try to convince nutters of anything. Believe whatever you'd like.

Macspeak for "I just spout bullshit, and then run away when challenged."
My goodness, you're still going.

Can you get this all in one post?

Your opinion means nothing. Sorry.

Awww, how cute. You think my posts are for your benefit.
He really does love himself. He is so smart he can't have a conversation with anyone.

Uh, yeah, THAT'S what the problem is. *eye roll*

Then, when it suits you guys, you cheer and celebrate when he calls the press "the enemy of the people" and dismisses them as "fake news" when they ask a tough question or report something that wounds him.

What do you mean by "when" they report something. The reporting on him has been monitored since he won the nomination. over 95% negative reporting during that entire time.

That's really the ultimate test to see what, if any, lessons have been learned. At the next mayoral and city council elections will they continue to vote in these same extremists "progressive" loons or will they choose people more pragmatic and level headed?

Right now it seems like everything is a referendum on Trump or those who support him. Even local stuff.

13493486_f520.jpg

I'd say even if I were to say that there are extremes on both sides, I also believe that today's left are the ones responsible for the scenerio you spoke of.

Just like from your perspective instead of admitting that the left, and the media (run openly today by the left) have subjected this President to far more scrutiny, and over the top criticism than any liberal President has had to endure. So when you opine that " Right now it seems like everything is a referendum on Trump or those who support him." you can thank you liberal controled media, and posters like yourself that have been in here constantly making sure that their narratives are repeated verbatum....
When it suits you guys, you make Trump out to be the poor, well-meaning, thoughtful soul who only wants to help his country and has done nothing to deserve the horrible, treatment he has received from the press and other people. For that matter, so does Trump. The tragic victim who has only positive, constructive things to say and who loves everyone.

Then, when it suits you guys, you cheer and celebrate when he calls the press "the enemy of the people" and dismisses them as "fake news" when they ask a tough question or report something that wounds him. You adore him when he insults prisoners of war and launches grade school-level personal insults and name-calling at anyone who dare crosses him.

I don't know who you think you're fooling, but I can say for sure that it's not at least half the country. We know that Trump has brought this on himself, and that's why 2020 is little more than a referendum.

That's personality issues you people have with him, I understand that. But, it doesn't diminish from the fact that since his announcement to run in 2015, you people have launched the most vitriolic campaign against him, and his supporters, (Your fellow citizens) this country has seen in my lifetime...And you are having trouble accepting your own poor behaviour....
Nope, sorry. I've many times pointed out the ridiculous behavior of the Left, which lost its shit with Trump's election, just as I feared.

I'm not afraid to hold my side fully accountable for its lunacy. That puts me in the distinct minority here.

Oh, you're one of those.....*rolling my eyes*.... A supposed former establishment Republican that thinks that they are smarter, and better than those of us who voted for Trump rather than the lying criminal Hillary...Well, let me tell you brother, take a look around you, at who you've thrown in with. Your postings are among the most vile, in the leftist camp in this site, and when you are backed in a corner with the truth about yourself, or your bullshit, you either run away, or pull this holier than thou bull, and try to tell everyone how independent you are....I call bull on that too....See, this is an anonymous web site, and people can and will say anything in these boards...Nope, your just another liar playing a role to troll and get a reaction...

Either way, it means nothing anyway...whom ever wins in a few months, neither you nor I can do anything about it, so instead of being an insufferable boar how's about you drop the act and post like you have some intelectual worth.....mmmmmmk?

13493486_f520.jpg

Oh, you're one of those.....*rolling my eyes*.... A supposed former establishment Republican that thinks that they are smarter, and better than those of us who voted for Trump rather than the lying criminal Hillary...Well, let me tell you brother, take a look around you, at who you've thrown in with. Your postings are among the most vile, in the leftist camp in this site, and when you are backed in a corner with the truth about yourself, or your bullshit, you either run away, or pull this holier than thou bull, and try to tell everyone how independent you are....I call bull on that too....See, this is an anonymous web site, and people can and will say anything in these boards...Nope, your just another liar playing a role to troll and get a reaction...

Either way, it means nothing anyway...whom ever wins in a few months, neither you nor I can do anything about it, so instead of being an insufferable boar how's about you drop the act and post like you have some intelectual worth.....mmmmmmk?
Huh? That's quite a story you've spun there. I'm a "former establishment Republican who..."? I've never been a Republican.

I do realize that you folks inhabit a world in which you can just make stuff up and immediately believe it, but that doesn't make any of it true.

I lean Left, and I hold the Left responsible for bullshit like PC, Identity Politics, Cancel Culture, "You didn't build that" and other crap. I have the balls to be honest. Obviously you don't. You're a sheep. Try this sludge on someone else, thanks.

Last edited:

13493486_f520.jpg

Oh, you're one of those.....*rolling my eyes*.... A supposed former establishment Republican that thinks that they are smarter, and better than those of us who voted for Trump rather than the lying criminal Hillary...Well, let me tell you brother, take a look around you, at who you've thrown in with. Your postings are among the most vile, in the leftist camp in this site, and when you are backed in a corner with the truth about yourself, or your bullshit, you either run away, or pull this holier than thou bull, and try to tell everyone how independent you are....I call bull on that too....See, this is an anonymous web site, andpeople can and will say anything in these boards...Nope, your just
another liar playing a role to troll and get a reaction...

Huh? That's quite a story you've spun there. I'm a "former establishment Republican who..."? I've never been a Republican.

I do realize that you folks inhabit a world in which you can just make stuff up and immediately believe it, but that doesn't make any of it true.

I lean Left, and I hold the Left responsible for bullshit like PC, Identity Politics, Cancel Culture, "You didn't build that" and other crap. I have the balls to be honest. Obviously you don't. You're a sheep. Try this sludge on someone else, thanks.

No you don’t...Because if what you say here were truly the case, you’d be outraged at current demo leadership, and their lacky media. Instead all you seem to do is regurgitate Lawrence O’Donnell...

The backlash is beginning when intelligent people stop being manipulated by CNN and MSNBC.

Yeah....until the vote the democrat party out of every office they hold....they deserve everything they get.......

I have PROG-family in Seattle. Some of their businesses were destroyed. I wonder what they think about the City of Love now?

I hope they and every business harmed there moves the hell out of that place. While I've never been there, people say it is a beautiful city. It's just the idiotic leadership they chose that destroyed it.

I have PROG-family in Seattle. Some of their businesses were destroyed. I wonder what they think about the City of Love now?

I hope they and every business harmed there moves the hell out of that place. While I've never been there, people say it is a beautiful city. It's just the idiotic leadership they chose that destroyed it.

Venezuela, Cuba, most countries destroyed by left wingers are beautiful..........beauty draws left wingers like sharks to chum........then they rape those countries and burn them to the ground........and then, move on to the next beautiful place they can find.......tragic and sad......

Venezuela, Cuba, most countries destroyed by left wingers are beautiful..........beauty draws left wingers like sharks to chum........then they rape those countries and burn them to the ground........and then, move on to the next beautiful place they can find.......tragic and sad......

Nobody knows that more than me unfortunately.

13493486_f520.jpg

Oh, you're one of those.....*rolling my eyes*.... A supposed former establishment Republican that thinks that they are smarter, and better than those of us who voted for Trump rather than the lying criminal Hillary...Well, let me tell you brother, take a look around you, at who you've thrown in with. Your postings are among the most vile, in the leftist camp in this site, and when you are backed in a corner with the truth about yourself, or your bullshit, you either run away, or pull this holier than thou bull, and try to tell everyone how independent you are....I call bull on that too....See, this is an anonymous web site, andpeople can and will say anything in these boards...Nope, your just
another liar playing a role to troll and get a reaction...

No you don’t...Because if what you say here were truly the case, you’d be outraged at current demo leadership, and their lacky media. Instead all you seem to do is regurgitate Lawrence O’Donnell...
Then you don't read my posts.

You're certainly not required to, but that doesn't stop you from attacking out of pure ignorance.

Forum List

Back