Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

indians12.jpg

Now there's the good American liberal.

Great Article.

Christopher Columbus Mass Murderer MadMikesAmerica

It’s Columbus Day, kids, and that means it’s time to honor a man “who, if he were alive today, would almost certainly be sitting on Death Row awaiting execution.”

It’s time we take a second look at those we celebrate. Clearly Christopher Columbus would never stand the scrutiny. How about “Native American Day,” as it’s called in South Dakota. After all it’s not the murderer we should be celebrating, but the murdered.

indians12.jpg

Hmmmm what are those things they are holding....ahhhh...rifles...obviously if they had had more of those they wouldn't have lost the continent...of course...the earliest gun grabbers of the North American Natives convinced them that there was no need to invent the firearm...they are more likely to injure a member of the tribe than anyone else...besides...why on earth would any Native American need a rifle anyway...and sadly....they listened...

The more I look at this the more I realize that Columbus day provides a shining example of the disconnect whites as a group have with the real world and the other inhabitants living in it.

Can you imagine having 1 person directly or indirectly responsible for the majority of racial problems in the world today? Now taking that sentiment under consideration how is it that one group of people see this guy as a hero and everyone else sees him as he is. A brutal, murdering, raping, thief that acted on his belief that the white race had a divine right to commit such atrocities.

indians12.jpg

Hmmmm what are those things they are holding....ahhhh...rifles...obviously if they had had more of those they wouldn't have lost the continent...of course...the earliest gun grabbers of the North American Natives convinced them that there was no need to invent the firearm...they are more likely to injure a member of the tribe than anyone else...besides...why on earth would any Native American need a rifle anyway...and sadly....they listened...

The NA's realized too late you have to become savage and brutal to fight white men. They had no need to invent guns because they were not savages that felt they were so weak they had to kill far from the reach of physical combat.

The more I look at this the more I realize that Columbus day provides a shining example of the disconnect whites as a group have with the real world and the other inhabitants living in it.

Can you imagine having 1 person directly or indirectly responsible for the majority of racial problems in the world today? Now taking that sentiment under consideration how is it that one group of people see this guy as a hero and everyone else sees him as he is. A brutal, murdering, raping, thief that acted on his belief that the white race had a divine right to commit such atrocities.

I don't see him as a hero, I've been trying to tell you over and over, it's not about the man, it's about the symbolism of when Europeans came to this continent and transformed it.

I celebrate that fact, and celebrate that Europeans coming to this continent led to the United States, the most technologically advanced, most powerful, most economically advanced country of all time.

For that, I say HAPPY FUCKING COLUMBUS DAY !!!!

The NA's realized too late you have to become savage and brutal to fight white men. They had no need to invent guns because they were not savages that felt they were so weak they had to kill far from the reach of physical combat.

1) you need to read accounts of what early Americans from all areas did to prisoners they captured...

2)apparently the did need to invent guns...they lost the continent to other people who had guns....see, this is why pro 2nd Amendment people think that the anti gunners need to study more history...a lot more history...from all over the world...

3) apparently they did feel the need to have rifles...you know...so they could kill from far away...

I celebrate that fact, and celebrate that Europeans coming to this continent led to the United States, the most technologically advanced, most powerful, most economically advanced country of all time.

Also, the greatest super power that came to be a super power over the shortest period of time, creating peace and justice as it grew in power, and bringing more people out of slavery and primitive living conditions than any other group of people in the world....all with the least abuses of power of any other world power...

But you would have to study actual history, not democrat, hate America history...in order to see the truth...

I don't see him as a hero, I've been trying to tell you over and over, it's not about the man, it's about the symbolism of when Europeans came to this continent and transformed it.

You do see him as a hero. He epitomizes the white race like I just said. If it was truly about symbolism you would call it Happy European Invasion Day.

As it is you are celebrating the man by using his name in the holiday.

You do see him as a hero. He epitomizes the white race like I just said. If it was truly about symbolism you would call it Happy European Invasion Day.

I see the event as the "hero" and I celebrate the events that transformed this continent.

I see the event as the "hero" and I celebrate the events that transformed this continent.

No one believes that because you call it columbus day instead of European invasion day.

Columbus did not discover America anyway the Vikings did.

Lief Erickson made it here nearly 500 years before Columbus, but just not enough Norsemen-Americans :biggrin: in America to get their own holiday.
The only reason columbus day exists is because the pedophiles from the catholic church picked him as a shining example of european catholic manhood.

No one believes that because you call it columbus day instead of European invasion day.

It would have never been known (until now) as any kind of invasion day, and since previously when this country still had patriots, the day was celebrated as marking the arrival of tge Europeans and the transformation of the continent.

It would have never been known (until now) as any kind of invasion day, and since previously when this country still had patriots, the day was celebrated as marking the arrival of tge Europeans and the transformation of the continent.
If by patriots you mean white people without a clue, I would grant you that. Who told white people the continent needed transformation? I dont recall anyone sending an SOS to Europe.

Last edited:
Columbus did not discover America anyway the Vikings did.

Lief Erickson made it here nearly 500 years before Columbus, but just not enough Norsemen-Americans :biggrin: in America to get their own holiday.
The only reason columbus day exists is because the pedophiles from the catholic church picked him as a shining example of european catholic manhood.
Columbus took Queen Isabella's money, she not only hoped to find a water route to East Asia, but she wanted to spread Catholicism.
Columbus on the other hand, would have gladly taken the money of the highest bidder, regardless of their religion, he was nothing more than a mercenary of the high seas.

If by patriots you mean white people without a clue, I would grant you that. Who told you white people the continent needed transformation? I dont recall anyone sending an SOS to Europe.

Actually it was white people WITH a clue. The result being the most powerful country the world has ever seen. The results speak for themselves. Now of course today many of the offspring of those people are these pussy-assed limp wristed guilt-ridden liberals that want to cry for forgiveness. I say rejoice and celebrate your privilage.

Remember this, and it's really important. There is no fucking way this continent was going to be left alone, and if the Southern Euro's hadn't been the ones, it would have been the Northern Euros, and if not them it would have been Asians. The bottom line, as the world (except for Africa) became more and more technologically advanced, this continent would have been raided and settled. No way advanced societies were going to sit back and allow savages to rule over half of the world. P-E-R-I-O-D !!!!!!
There were far too many riches and reasons not to begin the developmentf advanced societies.

Forum List

Back