Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

Is this more white people logic at work?

No, it is rational people logic at work...what you practice is democrat logic...flawed to the core...

Ask the Chinese and Europeans how much love they felt when the mongols came and took their land...and raped their women...and murdered their people...

Ask the Okinawans how much they enjoyed when the Japanese Samurai came...and took their land, and raped their women and murdered their people...

Ask the tribes surrounding the Zulu...how much they enjoyed when the Zulu put their people to the assegai, and war club...and raped their women, and took their land and cattle...

Ask the tribes around the Aztec how much they enjoyed the sacrificial alter....or having their land taken, their women raped, their people enslaved...

your simple view of the history of mankind is sad...

I'll never forget the intense burst of anger I evoked in my white 1rst grade teacher when she told us that columbus discovered america.

I raised my hand and asked her how was it that columbus discovered america when there were indians plainly looking at him coming ashore in the picture printed in our book. :lol:

Because dummy, the time when technological societies first stepped ashore is when year one starts.

Balboa is credited with discovering the Pacific Ocean, but no one actually believes he was really the first human to either gaze upon it, or utilize it, obviously humans thousands of years before were there.
All's that matters is when the technosphere first found it.
Who told you that? Must have been another white person with more of that white people logic. You clowns are pretty much clueless.I am sitting here cracking up at your suggestion that what a white person thinks is year one actually has a shred of authority. .
lol.gif

the willful ignorance on this thread would be stunning if it weren't so ubiquitous.

Same people who hate Limbaugh's kids' books because of their positive portrayal of America's founding.

Same people who want to see America "changed", "fundamentally transformed" and "re-made".

Same people who talk about how those who wrote the Constitution were "rich, white slave owners".

The overall theme here is a little difficult to ignore or deny.

Is this more white people logic at work?

No, it is rational people logic at work...what you practice is democrat logic...flawed to the core...
There is nothing rational about stealing, enslavement, rape. and murder. Sounds like a mental problem common with whites to me. No wonder the world hates white people.

Same people who hate Limbaugh's kids' books because of their positive portrayal of America's founding.

Same people who want to see America "changed", "fundamentally transformed" and "re-made".

Same people who talk about how those who wrote the Constitution were "rich, white slave owners".

Sounds more like you whining about your white privilege slipping away.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Not worried about that one bit.

Deflection noted, my points confirmed.

rash limpslong's kids books are lies ....makes sense everything he say is a lie.

lol.gif

Youre worried. I can see it in your post. Stop whining and man up.

lol.gif

Why in the world would I be worried?

Partisan ideologues sure can create their own little fantasies, can't they?

Tell me, precisely why should I be worried?

Come on, man up and answer.

lol.gif

Because you see your grasp on everything slipping away. Your women, your hold on jobs due to AA, the fact people arent snowed by revisionist history anymore, and the fact a Black man made it to the white house. Come on and admit it. We already know.

Actually it was white people WITH a clue. The result being the most powerful country the world has ever seen. The results speak for themselves. Now of course today many of the offspring of those people are these pussy-assed limp wristed guilt-ridden liberals that want to cry for forgiveness. I say rejoice and celebrate your privilage.

Remember this, and it's really important. There is no fucking way this continent was going to be left alone, and if the Southern Euro's hadn't been the ones, it would have been the Northern Euros, and if not them it would have been Asians. The bottom line, as the world (except for Africa) became more and more technologically advanced, this continent would have been raided and settled. No way advanced societies were going to sit back and allow savages to rule over half of the world. P-E-R-I-O-D !!!!!!
There were far too many riches and reasons not to begin the developmentf advanced societies.

Thanks for proving my point.

The more I look at this the more I realize that Columbus day provides a shining example of the disconnect whites as a group have with the real world and the other inhabitants living in it.

I'm just giving you the blunt truth. There isn't a civilization on this earth that once they evolved to having the superior technology, would have set back and let primitive cultures control an entire continent. And had the inhabitants here evolved faster, they would have taken to the seas and conquered the inferior ones across the pond.
It's just the nature of humans, survival of the fittest, and to the conquerors goes the spoils, it's the way it's always been, and it would have been no different regardless of the continent.
White people logic at its finest.

And when the various tribal societies all through what is now Central and South America conquered each other for centuries ? And when the same occured on the African continent BEFORE white Europeans arrived ?

Even if that was true, tt was none of white peoples business and certainly not an invitation to be enslaved, raped, and murdered. Is this more white people logic at work?
"Even if it was true" ?
Do you have evidence that there's ever been a culture or society that lived around the campfire singing Kumbaya ?

And I didn't say it was anyone's business, I'm just saying that if the white Euros hadn't become superior and set out to conquer, another race, group, culture, country or whatever you want to call it would have. It's always been a natural human condition to explore and take. We even did it on the moon, and we will continue to do it in the heavens, and under the sea.

God bless America and god Bless the people that worked hard to build it.

If you don't like it...Leave it!

lol.gif

Because you see your grasp on everything slipping away. Your women, your hold on jobs due to AA, the fact people arent snowed by revisionist history anymore, and the fact a Black man made it to the white house. Come on and admit it. We already know.

That was a nice attempt at deflection. My wife and I are fine and our daughters (half hispanic) are making us very proud. Why in the world would we want to lean on AA?

Sad the way you stereotype people. You know nothing about me, you know nothing about "my women"(yikes), yet you create an entire world in your mind.

I'm glad I'm not like you. Not everyone is as miserable as you. Not my problem.

Thanks for proving my point.

I'm just giving you the blunt truth. There isn't a civilization on this earth that once they evolved to having the superior technology, would have set back and let primitive cultures control an entire continent. And had the inhabitants here evolved faster, they would have taken to the seas and conquered the inferior ones across the pond.
It's just the nature of humans, survival of the fittest, and to the conquerors goes the spoils, it's the way it's always been, and it would have been no different regardless of the continent.
White people logic at its finest.

And when the various tribal societies all through what is now Central and South America conquered each other for centuries ? And when the same occured on the African continent BEFORE white Europeans arrived ?

Even if that was true, tt was none of white peoples business and certainly not an invitation to be enslaved, raped, and murdered. Is this more white people logic at work?
"Even if it was true" ?
Do you have evidence that there's ever been a culture or society that lived around the campfire singing Kumbaya ?

And I didn't say it was anyone's business, I'm just saying that if the white Euros hadn't become superior and set out to conquer, another race, group, culture, country or whatever you want to call it would have. It's always been a natural human condition to explore and take. We even did it on the moon, and we will continue to do it in the heavens, and under the sea.

Stop trying to deflect. The point is white people traveled around the globe bringing war, rape, disease, murder etc etc. in the name of white supremacy. Everyone else was minding their business doing what they do.

God bless America and god Bless the people that worked hard to build it.

If you don't like it...Leave it!
Thanks for blessing my ancestors but go back to the caves of Europe if you dont like how I feel.

Ask the Chinese and Europeans how much love they felt when the mongols came and took their land...and raped their women...and murdered their people...

Ask the Okinawans how much they enjoyed when the Japanese Samurai came...and took their land, and raped their women and murdered their people...

Ask the tribes surrounding the Zulu...how much they enjoyed when the Zulu put their people to the assegai, and war club...and raped their women, and took their land and cattle...

Ask the tribes around the Aztec how much they enjoyed the sacrificial alter....or having their land taken, their women raped, their people enslaved...

your simple view of the history of mankind is sad...

Our educational system pumps out these drones that don't know a thing about history....The main thing they learn is that the WHITE MAN IS Bad and needs to be destroyed.

They don't understand that all of humanity did the same thing

I'll never forget the intense burst of anger I evoked in my white 1rst grade teacher when she told us that columbus discovered america.

I raised my hand and asked her how was it that columbus discovered america when there were indians plainly looking at him coming ashore in the picture printed in our book. :lol:

Because dummy, the time when technological societies first stepped ashore is when year one starts.

Balboa is credited with discovering the Pacific Ocean, but no one actually believes he was really the first human to either gaze upon it, or utilize it, obviously humans thousands of years before were there.
All's that matters is when the technosphere first found it.
Who told you that? Must have been another white person with more of that white people logic. You clowns are pretty much clueless.I am sitting here cracking up at your suggestion that what a white person thinks is year one actually has a shred of authority. .
lol.gif

I'm talking about technology. What was the name of the native that first came upon the Pacific ? The first to see Old Faithful in Yellowstone ? The first to canoe the Colorado River ? We don't have records, so we count the time from when the people with technology came along and "discovered" it.

lol.gif

That was a nice attempt at deflection. My wife and I are fine and our daughters (half hispanic) are making us very proud. Why in the world would we want to lean on AA?

Sad the way you stereotype people. You know nothing about me, you know nothing about "my women"(yikes), yet you create an entire world in your mind.

I'm glad I'm not like you. Not everyone is as miserable as you. Not my problem.

I wasnt deflecting. You asked me the reasons and I gave them to you. Ive sexed women that were half white and half Hispanic as well.

Why would you want to lean on AA? Because you had it for 350 years solely for white people and now you hate that other races get a little.

Your women meaning white women.not your children.

Forum List

Back