Seattle man starts using women's locker room

No one was arrested in this case and police weren't called, even though the man returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice.

^^^^^^ That.

And again we find the liberal orthodoxy running afoul of basic biology. An adult man should not be in a room with naked females (especially underage) who have not asked him to be there, no matter how much he insists he feels like a woman that day.

And again we find the liberal orthodoxy running afoul of basic biology. An adult man should not be in a room with naked females (especially underage) who have not asked him to be there, no matter how much he insists he feels like a woman that day.

The article even states the staff felt like it wasn't a transgender issue...there is no reason for this to happen with young children involved

The article even states the staff felt like it wasn't a transgender issue...there is no reason for this to happen with young children involved

The problem is that the whole premise of all this is "who are you to judge what person "X" thinks they are when it comes to gender/race/sex/species/age/whatever. What's the next step, registering all trans-sexuals so we know who is legit and who is not?

So, they need to refine the law to prevent lecherous actions. Just because the law was poorly written doesn't mean it can't be changed to reflect the intended goal.

The problem is that the whole premise of all this is "who are you to judge what person "X" thinks they are when it comes to gender/race/sex/species/age/whatever. What's the next step, registering all trans-sexuals so we know who is legit and who is not?

The left loons have opened Pandora's Box.

If it was my daughter in there, I think there would be bigger problems.

So, they need to refine the law to prevent lecherous actions. Just because the law was poorly written doesn't mean it can't be changed to reflect the intended goal.
Protecting young girls comes before a man's need to think he's a woman for a day. Fact.

Yeah....it would get ugly very quickly

so does it matter if it's a transgender or not? Transgender is still male, no matter how you want to slice off his parts. Male thoughts, transgender merely means mixed thoughts. doesn't mean thoughts go away. too funny libturds.

BTW, is a transgender's dick any different than a regular heterosexual dick? It really is a WTF moment isn't it?

yes, because writing laws that require you to figure out if someone is actually trans-sexual or thinks they are another gender, or is faking it is something police officers should have to worry about.

so does it matter if it's a transgender or not? Transgender is still male, no matter how you want to slice off his parts. Male thoughts, transgender merely means mixed thoughts. doesn't mean thoughts go away. too funny libturds.
I am not an underage girl, but it would seem to me that her first reaction upon seeing a naked adult male in the women's locker room would NOT be about how he viewed himself.

I am not an underage girl, but it would seem to me that her first reaction upon seeing a naked adult male in the women's locker room would NOT be about how he viewed himself.
exactly right, will she know the dude is transgender? That's my fkn point.

Protecting young girls comes before a man's need to think he's a woman for a day. Fact.

Of course. It's not a matter of deciding to protect the rights of either transgender or the girls, but not both. It's a matter of protecting both. I fully support LGBT rights, but this law should be rescinded until it is fixed.

Forum List

Back