Seattle saw a 23% increase in fatal shootings in 2022

I see both sides of this argument, years and years of over funding the police and the crime rates are still going up and we are living in a practical police state. And yes some see reducing funding to police and increasing funding to alternatives as a good idea. Studies have indicated it too. I'm still on the fence.
jounalistsresource.org>defend the police: What research says on whether more police presence reduces crime. June 20, 2021.
What I see is that when people believe that they can committ crimes with little or no consquences the odds are good they will continue to do so. This might sound simplistic to some but that does not mean it isn't true a lot of times in life the simple answer turns out to be the right one.

What I see is that when people believe that they can committ crimes with little or no consquences the odds are good they will continue to do so. This might sound simplistic to some but that does not mean it isn't true a lot of times in life the simple answer turns out to be the right one.
Like the former 1-term fuckup and the votes he still gets…

As far as I'm concerned the laws are lopsided. White collar crime hurts more people than all other criminals combined, and those criminals seldom to time in prison and even if they are fined it is never equivalent or greater than what they've gained. In one recent case the criminal was fined 1.5 million dollars but the fraud made him 10 million. In other words our justice system is funding them to break the law. I would like to see the death sentence for anyone who commits murder as well as anyone who commits fraud. Immediately, no appeals allowed. That might take a big bite out of all crime.

As far as I'm concerned the laws are lopsided. White collar crime hurts more people than all other criminals combined, and those criminals seldom to time in prison and even if they are fined it is never equivalent or greater than what they've gained. In one recent case the criminal was fined 1.5 million dollars but the fraud made him 10 million. In other words our justice system is funding them to break the law. I would like to see the death sentence for anyone who commits murder as well as anyone who commits fraud. Immediately, no appeals allowed. That might take a big bite out of all crime.
That criminal was donald trump.

No surprise, another Democrat led city is falling apart. Seattle is now the city to die for-Literally!

Nike closing downtown Seattle store amid crime wave

Defund the cops! Bring back the Summer of Love that will fix everything!

Defund the cops! Bring back the Summer of Love that will fix everything!
It's ironic, police actions brought about the Summer of Love and then their further inappropriate actions brought about the calls to defund the police. It showed the weakness of the police to the world.

It's ironic, police actions brought about the Summer of Love and then their further inappropriate actions brought about the calls to defund the police. It showed the weakness of the police to the world.
See Chicago 1968.

From 31 to 38. That's only a mass killing or two. What's the problem? It's not as if anyone in the US cares enough about firearms fatalities to actually do anything useful about it except wibble 'Freedumb'.

Culture

And we don't live nicely with karen like you do.
What culture?

So you can rub elbows with faggots in dives?

If you have a family the lib culture very risky and degrading

The schools want to turn your children into transgenders who are barely recognizable as human

No thank you

Being within easy driving distance of a rock concert is just not worth the cost

No surprise, another Democrat led city is falling apart. Seattle is now the city to die for-Literally!

Nike closing downtown Seattle store amid crime wave

Who is getting killed?

Sure, is Tulsa Oklahoma seeing a decrease in crime?

Tulsa is barely 50% white, and the highest crime neighborhood there is near Tulsa's 'Martin Luther King Boulevard'.

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) -- Tulsa police say alarming violent crime numbers, like shootings and murder, make the Valleyview neighborhood in north Tulsa dangerous.

The people who live there said they aren't surprised.

The Valleyview neighborhood is near 46th and Martin Luther King Boulevard.

"When people tell you they have to sleep on the floor of their home not because they don't have beds but because they're afraid of stray bullets, I'd say that's a problem," said Major Wendel Franklin.

Franklin oversees that part of town. He said a crime analyst looked at all violent crimes, and the most happened there.
North Tulsa, (defined here as north of Highway 244) home to 17% of Tulsa’s population, holds 41% of Tulsa’s Black population. Many census tracts in northwest Tulsa are over 80% Black.

Self-inflicted, and then they whine about being 'over-policed'. So let them kill each other off, the typical leftist solution.

Wall them off, toss some boxes of Skittles and malt liquor over the walls once in while. No point in the rest of the city being at risk from the feral animals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back