Seattle Vs Carolina

I had to turn it off. It was getting too brutal to watch.

It was like watching Mike Tyson against Michael Spinks.
I just now turned it on and could not believe what I was seeing when i saw the score say 24-0. Holy shit!

Im personally happy beyond words that the seahawks arent going back to the superbowl again.

the coach of the panthers or bruce ariens of the cardinals wont take a payoff to throw the superbowl so at least this time if the cheats win the superbowl,they will have EARNED it instead of having it given to them.

This is why i didnt bother to watch this game,for all we know Carrol probably threw this game as well.He will always be in question in the future for now on same as the cheats are on winning all their past superbowls.

The offensive line killed Seattle early, just as it has every loss this season.

But according to the expert Huggy, I am wrong.

Have a nice offseason hugs, looks like I called it right, once again.

The Shitbirds played the first half, The Seahawks played the second half.

They should change the team name to the Seattle Schizophrenics.

soon as you can deal with fact that the team you worship the pats,need to change their name to the new england cheatriots and stop inventing one excuse after another that they are not in the same catogory as barry bonds,mark mcguire,and lance armstrong fooling yourself with that BS that its apples and oranges when you know thats a lie that it is not.:rolleyes:

soon as you can deal with fact that the team you worship the pats,need to change their name to the new england cheatriots and stop inventing one excuse after another that they are not in the same catogory as barry bonds,mark mcguire,and lance armstrong folling yourself that with bs that its appled and oranges.:cuckoo:

The problem with your theory is the Super Bowl Champion Pats keep WINNING and WINNING and WINNING.

How did they "cheat" this year?

soon as you can deal with fact that the team you worship the pats,need to change their name to the new england cheatriots and stop inventing one excuse after another that they are not in the same catogory as barry bonds,mark mcguire,and lance armstrong folling yourself that with bs that its appled and oranges.:cuckoo:

The problem with your theory is the Super Bowl Champion Pats keep WINNING and WINNING and WINNING.

uh former NFL players have said the officials let them get away with holding. and if you were not so ignorant,you would not brush off facts as conspiracy theories.when i pointed out to you how the steelers game in boston this year the headsets went out and the steelers have said that has happened to them before in boston and they expect it to happen when they go there,yet it NEVER happens to the cheats.

then the refs of course called some first downs the steelers made back because of BS holding calls that replays clearly showed they did NOT hold.when i mentioned these pesky FACTS to you,just came up with childish nonsense must be a conspiracy crap knowing you are cornered.:rolleyes:

peyton manning and many other players have said they go somewhere else at halftime to discuss their plan for the next half feeling they might be getting bugged,they are not paranoid either the fact the shady brady destroyed his cell phone like the coward he is during the investigation and they always steal plays and have the refs in their pockets.

the NFL finds NEW ways to let them win.

I used to brush off things like the steelers having a bad call against them as just a bad call,but now I am awake that they made those critical calls against the steelers to make sure the cheats won.

as i said,the NFL has found NEW ways so that they win,you just cant seem to deal with it that the NFL is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling is.

I finally woke up to that last year which is why I will never watch another superbowl again.Unless its my LOS ANGELES Rams of course.lol

if they cant cheat with the refs in their pockets,they cant win,period.

had belicheat done spygate in college,he would have been kicked out of the university.not in the NFL though,the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.

I did not figure that out myself till last year.

upload_2016-1-17_17-27-53.png

New England gets into the opposition's head and the paranoia the Patriots use to their advantage. It is all amusing.

The offensive line killed Seattle early, just as it has every loss this season.

But according to the expert Huggy, I am wrong.

Have a nice offseason hugs, looks like I called it right, once again.

According to me you are right.

The offensive line did struggle until Russell Okung was hurt...and for some reason, not lost on me, the offensive line seemed to get their act together. However by that time the game was basically over for Seattle. Time to cut his worthless, often injured ass, and his nearly $5 million salary and sign a replacement free agent in the off season.

They made it interesting...... will blame loss on the field

I will agree that the field looked like a Eastern Washington cow pasture but if anything the field should have deteriorated more in the second half but that was when Seattle made their comeback.

This should be a very entertaining game.

Especially when Newton pretends he is Superman.

I just love it when an NFL QB starts acting like he is a professional wrestler.
Or a kid having fun, which he is. He's also a great competitor and he's one win away from the Superbowl

I could very easily hate cam so I get it, but I just can't help root for the guy. I think he is great for the NFL.

Or a kid having fun, which he is. He's also a great competitor and he's one win away from the Superbowl

I could very easily hate cam so I get it, but I just can't help root for the guy. I think he is great for the NFL.

I would love to see nothing more than Carolina get thumped in that game. So overrated.
Damn right! That 15-1 record was a fluke.
Carolina played all but two games against doorknobs that everybody took a turn on. The game they played against Seattle WAS a fluke, and there will be no doubt about it this Sunday. Even doorknob Atlanta proved the win against them was a fluke. The only way it wasn't a fluke, is if the guy that thinks he's Superman is in the Super Bowl. I predict his cape gets pissed on.
All they have to do is beat az and they played like the lions this weekend. Then cam has to beat Brady or manning Neither are invincible.

Cam has nothing to lose. He's so young. Lookout NFL!

I would love to see nothing more than Carolina get thumped in that game. So overrated.
Carolina played all but two games against doorknobs that everybody took a turn on. The game they played against Seattle WAS a fluke, and there will be no doubt about it this Sunday. Even doorknob Atlanta proved the win against them was a fluke. The only way it wasn't a fluke, is if the guy that thinks he's Superman is in the Super Bowl. I predict his cape gets pissed on.
All they have to do is beat az and they played like the lions this weekend. Then cam has to beat Brady or manning Neither are invincible.

upload_2016-1-18_19-43-35.png

View attachment 60289
He has won enough.

I hope playing a mile high affects Tom this weekend.

View attachment 60289
I would shit if Manning won after I thought he was done for good. Then I would entertain the idea Manning is one of the goat. He needs at least one more or bradys better period

I remarked during the Seahawks game that Cam was running up and down the sidelines cheering the crowd on and hopping up and down like a kid. He was having a ball of fun and was fun to watch. Lot's of players don't have any fun while they're playing.

I remarked during the Seahawks game that Cam was running up and down the sidelines cheering the crowd on and hopping up and down like a kid. He was having a ball of fun and was fun to watch. Lot's of players don't have any fun while they're playing.
I don't have any reason to root for az. I don't even know who their quarterback is. But if az wins I'll be rooting for them in the Superbowl.

And if I have to pick of course it'd be cool to see Manning win one more Superbowl. He deserves one more. I don't want to see new England win again, although I appreciate them too.

I just hope the Superbowl is good. Brady winning again is only "good" if you are a patriot fan. No one else.

Forum List

Back