🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle vs Houston ...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Texan's fans don't seem to have much faith that they will beat Seattle this weekend.

One of the more entertaining posts at the "Bullpen" MB is....

"From what I have seen...... Seattle will gut us and make us eat the things that spilled out." :eek:

Somehow I don't think that kind of activity is within the NFL rulebook.. :lol:

Prognosticating the Seattle Houston game is difficult for the average fan. The Texans site is not a very good place to find video or any useful info on the team. Thier highlights from the Ravens game is actually from the Ravens. Strange. There were no actual Texans plays on thier highlights video.

Based on what little I could find and the enemic Ravens Defense allowing only 9 points and thier own fans description of Schaub's abilities I am confident of a Hawks win.

Schaub isn't a mobile QB and the Seahawks will have a field day forcing hurried throws from an inaccurate QB. The tone will be set early and often as I predict no less than 4 ints by the Hawk secondary giving Russell Wilson abundant opportunities to score.

After this game it will be clear to most observers that Seattle's old reputation for poor road performances is a thing of the past.

I see this game as a good tuneup for the more difficult game at Indy the next weekend.

Seattle defense will continue to dominate and post the lowest allowed scores. passing yards and overall yardage.

Seahawks 31 Texans 6

Last edited:
It's heating up in Houston as the Texans prepare for the Seahawks. No...not the quality of the Texans workouts...It's actually hot there ...in the mid 90s till Thursday. Should be mid 80s gameday.

Prognosticating the Seattle Houston game is difficult for the average fan. The Texans site is not a very good place to find video or any useful info on the team. Thier highlights from the Ravens game is actually from the Ravens. Strange. There were no actual Texans plays on thier highlights video.

Based on what little I could find and the enemic Ravens Defense allowing only 9 points and thier own fans description of Schaub's abilities I am confident of a Hawks win.

Schaub isn't a mobile QB and the Seahawks will have a field day forcing hurried throws from an inaccurate QB. The tone will be set early and often as I predict no less than 4 ints by the Hawk secondary giving Russell Wilson abundant opportunities to score.

After this game it will be clear to most observers that Seattle's old reputation for poor road performances is a thing of the past.

I see this game as a good tuneup for the more difficult game at Indy the next weekend.

Seattle defense will continue to dominate and post the lowest allowed scores. passing yards and overall yardage.

Seahawks 31 Texans 6

I agree until you posted a final score. Seattle 24-13

Take in consideration that the Texans three best players are day to day or coming back off the injury list, Reed, Foster and Andre Johnson, I think Seattle should take them down.
Side note, Houston has had more points scored on them than they have scored, 70-82.
Schaub has a tendency to throw picks when he is pressured.

Interesting stats

In three games Seattle has allowed a league leading 241 yards per game with 27 points scored against the Hawks.

The Texans rank second in yards allowed with 249 yards per game BUT have allowed 82 points in three games.

Seattle allows 9 points per game.
Houston allows just over 27 points per game.

On Offense Seattle has scored an average of almost 29 points per game to Houston's average of just over 23 points per outting.

BY these numbers even with the usual 3 pt home advantage Seattle should win by at least two TDs.

I still stand by my prediction of 31-6. Seattle has been playing without several key players on defense believe it or not so even leading the NFL in defense the Hawks could have and will bring the numbers in yards, passing yards and points allowed even lower.

Last edited:

Seahawks 31 Texans 6

I agree until you posted a final score. Seattle 24-13

Take in consideration that the Texans three best players are day to day or coming back off the injury list, Reed, Foster and Andre Johnson, I think Seattle should take them down.
Side note, Houston has had more points scored on them than they have scored, 70-82.
Schaub has a tendency to throw picks when he is pressured.

Thats the thing though is that they are coming off injurys.they wont be up to full speed yet and it will be their first game back and thats not a good way to be greeted back in your first game is against the Hawks defense.

It would have been better for them if they had been able to play last weekend against another great defense, the ravens so they would have a taste of whats in store for them against the hawks but thats not the case so I think it will indeed be a long game for the Texans because of that.

Last edited:
The Texan's fans don't seem to have much faith that they will beat Seattle this weekend.

One of the more entertaining posts at the "Bullpen" MB is....

"From what I have seen...... Seattle will gut us and make us eat the things that spilled out." :eek:

Somehow I don't think that kind of activity is within the NFL rulebook.. :lol:

I don't follow hockey, nutsack.

Interesting stats

In three games Seattle has allowed a league leading 241 yards per game with 27 points scored against the Hawks.

The Texans rank second in yards allowed with 249 yards per game BUT have allowed 82 points in three games.

Seattle allows 9 points per game.
Houston allows just over 27 points per game.

On Offense Seattle has scored an average of almost 29 points per game to Houston's average of just over 23 points per outting.

BY these numbers even with the usual 3 pt home advantage Seattle should win by at least two TDs.

I still stand by my prediction of 31-6. Seattle has been playing without several key players on defense believe it or not so even leading the NFL in defense the Hawks could have and will bring the numbers in yards, passing yards and points allowed even lower.

so true.Yeah thats the scary thing is they are not even playing with a full deck yet with players out due to injury.so if the hawks starters can hold off from injurys for a while,if they do get injured sometime down the road as happens in football,they will have those other players coming back from injuries to fill the void and they wont miss a beat.

Yeah your right,we saw how Schaub performed last week when he had to face a great defense and he will be doing so again,so I am thinking on the same lines you are that the score will likely be the same it was for them last week when they played the ravens,another lopsided loss.

Seahawks 31 Texans 6

Yeah I would say you are correct that this is a good tuneup game for the hawks to have while on the road.facing one of the better teams on the road to get prepared for the colts on the road which yeah will be a more difficult game for them. they will be their toughest test of the year to face.

These next two games Hug,Im sure you can agree will be a good measuring stick for them on how far they will go this season.If they can win these next two games,then they will have sent a message to the rest of the league they are a force to be reckoned with anywhere they play and like you said,their reputation of having poor performances on the road will all be a thing in the past.

This being their toughest stretch of the season,if they win these two games,then I will be with you and sold that they are going to go undefeated the rest of the way and win the whole thing.

Last edited:

Seahawks 31 Texans 6

Yeah I would say you are correct that this is a good tuneup game for the hawks to have while on the road.facing one of the better teams on the road to get prepared for the colts on the road which yeah will be a more difficult game for them. they will be their toughest test of the year to face.

These next two games Hug,Im sure you can agree will be a good measuring stick for them on how far they will go this season.If they can win these next two games,then they will have sent a message to the rest of the league they are a force to be reckoned with anywhere they play and like you said,their reputation of having poor performances on the road will all be a thing in the past.

This being their toughest stretch of the season,if they win these two games,then I will be with you and sold that they are going to go undefeated the rest of the way and win the whole thing.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "message" that a team can send that would matter to other teams. What a team CAN do is establish a "book" on what to do to defeat another team. If SF had beaten Seattle at the Clink then they would have beaten the Colts easily the next weekend. BUT Seattle figured out a brilliant game plan to destroy the 9ers and the very next game Indy spanked the whiners in SF.

The only real good news for the last two games the Hawks won is that beating them has NOT been figured out yet so there is no usefull "book" on the Seahawks yet.

Ya...Ya... I get it... Carroll treats EVERY matchup like it's a championship game...blah...blah....blah..

But this shit is bordering on the rediculous..

In his Wednesday interview Pete goes on and on ad nauseum about what a great team the Texans are and what a great QB Schaub is.

He should be telling it to the Texans fans. They all seem to think Schaub is a retard. 90% of the Houston fans believe the Seahawks will crush thier team.

I find it hard to trust what comes out of Carroll's mouth sometimes.

Why doesn't he just come clean and say he thinks we will go down there and bend the Texans over and have our way with them.

Nigga puulleeezzz!!!!

Seriously. They have only one really good player... #99. ONE LINEBACKER IS NOT GOING TO BEAT THE SEAHAWKS.

I don't know what all the bitching about 10 AM starts is all about. I like having a Seahawks game first thing on a Sunday morning.

Crying about history from teams 20 years ago is stupid.

"The Seahawks can't win onna road."

Nonsense.

FINALLY !!!

It's 7:30 A M Sunday morning... Today we find out if the Seahawks are for real.

I'm sitting around indoors cuz it's been raining a deluge in the Northwest for the last 48 hours and will be for the next 48. The dogs don't even want to go outside and chase the odd prostitute or drug dealer outta the parking lot. Man! some of these mofos are persistant. Dre musta read my mind he's out there right this second yelling at some stupid asshole. Good! That means he and Angel will have pee'd and pooped and there will be no distractions from the biggest test the Seahawks will probably face from here on out to the end of the regular season.

Back to football! If the Hawks prevail today and end the weekend at 4-0 there is no reason to lose to any team thruout the season.

Even tho' the C-Hawks are ranked first in total defense, they are 12th in the NFL against the run, allowing 95 yards per game on the ground. They will have a difficult time stopping Foster and Tate.

Texans 23, C-Hawks 20.

This is turning into a very strange season in a lot of ways.

However, this is par for the course with Seattle. They are not a good team on the road. Wilson has a losing record away from Seattle, and the team is well under .500 over the last decade away from home.

I don't know if the noise in Seattle is just that huge an advantage or if it's a mental preparation thing, but the Hawks need to beat good teams on the road or hope their home record is good enough to give them home field throughout the playoffs.

Forum List

Back