Secede? Mississippi governor says he will fight/not comply with national lockdown if Biden proposes one

F the USA !!
Break this Stalinist nation up and give me Trump and Cruz as my leaders

No thank you.
Hey ..after all the “ mud slinging “ we both agree it’s time to break up !
Now the hard part ?? Very complex to do as we are so mixed !
I am sure we can figure it out
I get Utah and Arizona
You get Colorado and Nevada

Nope. We're good.
You don’t want to break this failed nation up ??

The US is fine geographically, exactly how it is.
You can’t have a nation where 50 percent both hate each other

Who says that 50 percent both hate each other?

Most republicans don't hate democrats. Most democrats don't hate republicans. And most independents don't hate either.
I hate you and you hate me !!

Fine with me if "Tate" (lol) Reeves wants to be a dick.
Just block off all major highways in and out of the state and ban them from flying.
They can all infect one another and die! :D
Interstate commerce, comrade

And, Benito, that is exactly how it can be done. Block all interstate trade. In fact, block all traffic including Cars, Trucks, Trains, Planes and Boats and Ships. If Miss ends up being the only place that does not clean up it's Covid 19 then that is exactly the only option.
Again you can't do that, interstate commerce..

You really hate the constitution, don't you

Getting back to the real point. I don't foresee Biden doing a nationwide lockdown. That's a Party of the Rump scare tactic. I've been ragging you. Mostly it's going to be up to the various Governors where it belongs. But what you won't have is Biden doing everything he can to submarine the various Governors efforts.

As soon as I finish the next series of responses, I no longer pay any attention to Rump at all. I agree with the World Leaders. He's a non issue these days. He's a nothing. And the sooner you go that route the sooner America will begin healing.
Except biden is inherited this biological weapon from the Chinese that he played a game with

Yeah, COVID isn't a 'biological weapon'.
Yes, it is.

Nope. Its just a virus. 'Biological weapon' infers it was made.

It wasn't.
Not according to a Chinese scientist ‘in the room’.

The one in plandemic....that turned out to be paid by Steve Bannon?

That one?

Remember, its been sequenced by labs all around the world. It lacks any of the markers of a manufactured virus. And has all of the hallmarks of a naturally occuring one.
No one said it was manufactured. It was in fact weaponized. Like anthrax.

Just block off all major highways in and out of the state and ban them from flying.

And, Benito, that is exactly how it can be done. Block all interstate trade. In fact, block all traffic including Cars, Trucks, Trains, Planes and Boats and Ships. If Miss ends up being the only place that does not clean up it's Covid 19 then that is exactly the only option.

Getting back to the real point. I don't foresee Biden doing a nationwide lockdown. That's a Party of the Rump scare tactic. I've been ragging you. Mostly it's going to be up to the various Governors where it belongs. But what you won't have is Biden doing everything he can to submarine the various Governors efforts.

As soon as I finish the next series of responses, I no longer pay any attention to Rump at all. I agree with the World Leaders. He's a non issue these days. He's a nothing. And the sooner you go that route the sooner America will begin healing.
Except biden is inherited this biological weapon from the Chinese that he played a game with

Yes, it is.

It wasn't.

That one?

Remember, its been sequenced by labs all around the world. It lacks any of the markers of a manufactured virus. And has all of the hallmarks of a naturally occuring one.

Plenty of conspiracy theorists have said that its manufactured. Plandemic was based on the idea.

You'll need to elaborate on the claims that COVID was 'weaponized by the Chinese'.
People from Wuhan were allowed to travel internationally but not within the country.

In Wuhan you weren't allowed to leave your apartment for over a month. But you're claiming that at this time they could travel anywhere in the world.....but not go outside?

Also, do you have evidence that these supposed 'international travelers' were infected with COVID? And if they were, that the Chinese government was aware of it? And if they were, that it was part of an intentional plan to infect other countries?

As all of those, in that order, would need to be true for your 'weaponized by the Chinese' claim to have any validity.
They were not allowed to travel from Wuhan through China but could travel from Wuhan internationally. Do the math.

In Wuhan, they weren't allowed to go outside. They weren't allowed to walk into the hallway in their own apartment building.

How then did they get to the airport to travel internationally?

And do you have evidence that these supposed 'international travelers' were infected with COVID? And if they were, that the Chinese government was aware of it? And if they were, that it was part of an intentional plan to infect other countries?

Again, all of that would need to be true for your 'weaponized by China' claim to work in any way.

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Most republicans don't hate democrats. Most democrats don't hate republicans. And most independents don't hate either.
I hate you and you hate me !!

Nope.

I would never be friends with any leftist ! And most leftist would never be friends with a T supporter

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Most democrats hate republicans. I’m a devout non-democrat living in a world of democrats and the democrats who know I don’t toe their line have trashed me online and blackballed me from work. Democrats are extremely intolerant.

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Most democrats hate republicans. I’m a devout non-democrat living in a world of democrats and the democrats who know I don’t toe their line have trashed me online and blackballed me from work. Democrats are extremely intolerant.

Nope. I know plenty of both. And there's very little 'hate'.

Many conservatives have built an identity round being victims. At this point the GOP's only unifying ideological tenet is how unfair everything is. With conservatives being 'victimized' by eveything from the media to twitter to the national park service.

For crying out loud, even the Pfizer announcement about a vaccine 'victimized' conservatives. They've gone full snowflake.

But just because they've built their identity around being victims doesn't mean that everyone else is out to get them. Most of us don't really give a shit what silly nonsense you guys tell yourselves.

the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing is a Southern saying, and it applies here!

I have the perfect response to that. If Nationwide 2 month lockdown to get control of Covid does have to happen (along with the Vaccinations) then we just seal the Mississippi Borders and not allow anything to come out or go into that state including Air Travel until they learn to protect the rest of America. I don't think they will last more than about 2 weeks.
And stop sending them SOCIALIZED federal funding compliments of the blue states.

Yes, it is.

It wasn't.

That one?

Yes, it is.

It wasn't.

That one?

Plenty of conspiracy theorists have said that its manufactured. Plandemic was based on the idea.

You'll need to elaborate on the claims that COVID was 'weaponized by the Chinese'.
People from Wuhan were allowed to travel internationally but not within the country.

In Wuhan you weren't allowed to leave your apartment for over a month. But you're claiming that at this time they could travel anywhere in the world.....but not go outside?

Also, do you have evidence that these supposed 'international travelers' were infected with COVID? And if they were, that the Chinese government was aware of it? And if they were, that it was part of an intentional plan to infect other countries?

As all of those, in that order, would need to be true for your 'weaponized by the Chinese' claim to have any validity.
They were not allowed to travel from Wuhan through China but could travel from Wuhan internationally. Do the math.

In Wuhan, they weren't allowed to go outside. They weren't allowed to walk into the hallway in their own apartment building.

How then did they get to the airport to travel internationally?

And do you have evidence that these supposed 'international travelers' were infected with COVID? And if they were, that the Chinese government was aware of it? And if they were, that it was part of an intentional plan to infect other countries?

Again, all of that would need to be true for your 'weaponized by China' claim to work in any way.
The restrictions came in stages. Wuhanians were allowed to travel internationally but not within China. Do the math.

It wasn't.

Please show us that a natural virus or any "germ" cannot be a biological weapon.

Show us where this, or any other definition state that in order to be a biological weapon, it must be produced in a laboratory.

Biological weapon, also called germ weapon, any of a number of disease-producing agents—such as bacteria, viruses, rickettsiae, fungi, toxins, or other biological agents—that may be utilized as weapons against humans, animals, or plants.

Late in WW-II Japan was developing a biological weapon. There was a very large, four-story building where they were breeding FLEAS contaminated with the Black Plague Virus. They had experimented with putting the fleas in ceramic containers and then launching them on small helium balloons and launching them into the air. They would float on the prevailing winds to the West Coast of the United States. They had calculated how long that would take and for them to drift inland. They experimented with it and a few of those launched did make it to our coast, and the Canadian coast, the balloons burst, the ceramic containers burst when they hit the ground.

IF they had the time to manufacture and launch millions of balloons instead of a few hundred, would that have been a biological weapon?

For it to be a weapon, it has to be weaponized by somebody.

The claim is that it was weaponized by the Chinese. There weren't millions of covid balloons sent over the pacific ocean from China. The evidence that it was something the chinese 'weaponized' is sparse at best. The accusation, backed by nothing, is far more common.

And of course, as point of the conversation, the claim that COVID was made by the Chinese is a fairly generic conspiracy. If that's not the one you're peddling, then please present the case for the one you are.

So now you claim that the WAY a bug is delivered makes the difference as to whether or not something is a biological weapon or not. Curious. :D

Why would China announce that they had tweaked COVID-19? Were they successful in their goal?

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples
Beth Baumann
Posted: May 17, 2020 4:40 PM

Multiple government agencies from various countries, including the United States, have concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab in Wuhan. The Chinese regime did everything in their power to cover up the virus, including gagging medical personnel and reporters that were trying to sound the alarm. It was believed that the laboratories were destroying samples of the Wuhan coronavirus to cover up the country's responsibility for the pandemic.

Chinese officials confirmed that labs were told to destroy samples of the coronavirus. China’s National Health Commission official Liu Dengfeng, however, says the labs destroyed the samples, not to cover up their culpability, but “for pandemic prevention and control, which also played an important role in preventing biosafety risks.”

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Many conservatives have built an identity round being victims. At this point the GOP's only unifying ideological tenet is how unfair everything is. With conservatives being 'victimized' by eveything from the media to twitter to the national park service.

For crying out loud, even the Pfizer announcement about a vaccine 'victimized' conservatives. They've gone full snowflake.

But just because they've built their identity around being victims doesn't mean that everyone else is out to get them. Most of us don't really give a shit what silly nonsense you guys tell yourselves.
I doubt that you know lots of both. Lefties do not identify with republicans. It’s cultural.
I have the dilemma of being an artist (which means my colleagues are almost exclusively democrat) with the real life experience to realize how bad democrat agendas are.

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

I doubt that you know lots of both. Lefties do not identify with republicans. It’s cultural.
I have the dilemma of being an artist (which means my colleagues are almost exclusively democrat) with the real life experience to realize how bad democrat agendas are.

You'd be wrong. I've lived in Texas from San Antonio to Ft. Worth and California from Santa Rosa to Sacramento. I've wandered the wine country sampling cheese and carbernets.....and taken folks on dates to gun ranges after filling up on dry rub brisket, pickles and white bread.

I know a lot of different people who believe a lot of different things. And they're just not a lot of hate among them.

Remember, most people aren't like the folks here; politics aren't a major priority for them. They have lives, they have bills, they have shit to do. They have opinions, but it doesn't define them.

And most of the places I'm from make good beer. Get a few brews in pretty much anyone, and they'll loosen up.

Last edited:
F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

You'd be wrong. I've lived in Texas from San Antonio to Ft. Worth and California from Santa Rosa to Sacramento.

I know a lot of different people who believe a lot of different things. And they're just not a lot of hate among them.

Remember, most people aren't like the folks here; politics aren't a major priority for them. They have lives, they have bills, they have shit to do. They have opinions, but it doesn't define them.

And most of the places I'm from make good beer. Get a few brews in pretty much anyone, and they'll loosen up.
You’re admitting what you don’t want to admit or realize you’re admitting; democrats are only tolerant of other democrats but conservatives are more tolerant of all.
I don’t know many conservatives so I can’t attest to their acceptance of non-conservatives. You just admitted they do.
But as a non-lefty, I can attest to the intolerance lefties have of non-lefties.

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

You'd be wrong. I've lived in Texas from San Antonio to Ft. Worth and California from Santa Rosa to Sacramento.

You’re admitting what you don’t want to admit or realize you’re admitting; democrats are only tolerant of other democrats but conservatives are more tolerant of all.

Nope. I have friends who voted for Trump and friends who voted for Biden. And they're mostly friends with each other if they've met.

You're assuming that everyone is as commited to their political identity as you are. And you're wrong. Most people don't give a shit about politics in their daily lives. And there's just not a lot of hate among them.

Many conservatives are scrambling to find a safe space (Parlor or NewsMax TV anyone?)......as they've been fed a steady diet of panty shitting fear for 4 years. Did you watch the RNC? It was split between the most obsequious praise for Trump that crossed into the degrading and embarassing......and the most absurd fear mongering you've ever seen.

"MS-13 moving in next door" ring any bells? Antifa caravans coming to loot your town? Biden cancelling Christmas? You guys have been worked up into a frothing lather.

But YOUR obsession, fear and hysterics doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way toward you.

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

You'd be wrong. I've lived in Texas from San Antonio to Ft. Worth and California from Santa Rosa to Sacramento. I've wandered the wine country sampling cheese and carbernets.....and taken folks on dates to gun ranges after filling up on dry rub brisket, pickles and white bread.

So these riots and looting is just a myth in your world?

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Nope. I have friends who voted for Trump and friends who voted for Biden. And they're mostly friends with each other if they've met.

You're assuming that everyone is as commited to their political identity as you are. And you're wrong. Most people don't give a shit about politics in their daily lives. And there's just not a lot of hate among them.

Many conservatives are scrambling to find a safe space (Parlor or NewsMax TV anyone?)......as they've been fed a steady diet of panty shitting fear for 4 years. Did you watch the RNC? It was split between the most obsequious praise for Trump that crossed into the degrading and embarassing......and the most absurd fear mongering you've ever seen.

"MS-13 moving in next door" ring any bells? Antifa caravans coming to loot your town? Biden cancelling Christmas? You guys have been worked up into a frothing lather.

But YOUR obsession, fear and hysterics doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way toward you.
Once again so it's all fake, where do you get your news from anyways the biscuit lady and nothing wrong with the Democrats ?

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Oh, the riots absolutely happened. But if there'd been rioting by 77 million people, the entire continent would have burned rather than 1/50th of the damage from a typical hurricane season. For crying out loud, feral hogs cost the US more annual all the riots put together for the entire year.

2.5 times as many people died from LIGHTNING strikes as died in the protests.

Yet conservatives were worked up into a hysteric frenzy, rushing from one 'antifa invasion' to the next, buying guns to protect themselves from the 'riots', and generally just snowflaking the fuck up.

But YOUR hysterics don't mean that everyone else must be shitting their pants. Or that we 'hate' you. Or give you much thought at all.

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Once again so it's all fake, where do you get your news from anyways the biscuit lady and nothing wrong with the Democrats ?

Or.....maybe you need to watch more than NewMax TV. Here's Trump's hysterics about how Biden will cancel Christmas:

ANd here's Matt Gaetz absolutely shitting his pants at the RNC, insisting that 'they'll invite MS-13 to live next door":

With conservatives clutching their pearls at the mere *rumor* of an antifa caravan coming to their little backwater town.

And then declaring victory when the imaginary 'antifa carvans' never showed up.

You've kinda worked yourself into a frothing lather. But why does conservatives absolutely losing their shit mean that I have to?

Last edited:
F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Oh, the riots absolutely happened. But if there'd been rioting by 77 million people, the entire continent would have burned rather than 1/50th of the damage from a typical hurricane season. For crying out loud, feral hogs cost the US more annual all the riots put together for the entire year.

2.5 times as many people died from LIGHTNING strikes as died in the protests.

Yet conservatives were worked up into a hysteric frenzy, rushing from one 'antifa invasion' to the next, buying guns to protect themselves from the 'riots', and generally just snowflaking the fuck up.

But YOUR hysterics don't mean that everyone else must be shitting their pants. Or that we 'hate' you. Or give you much thought at all.
Wait so the Democrats show their red ass, loot, riot like normal but it was them being just playful?

The overton rule

F the USA !!

No thank you.
I get Utah and Arizona

Nope. We're good.

Or.....maybe you need to watch more than NewMax TV.

ANd here's Matt Gaetz absolutely shitting his pants at the RNC:

With conservatives clutching their pearls at the mere *mention* of an antifa caravan coming to their little backwater town.

So in your world the Democrats didn't take away guns in Chicago for over 10 years?

Forum List

Back