Secession

And by 'REAL Americans' you mean Americans of the proper color and religion.
You have to remember Syriusly - conservatives don't think like you progressives do.

Of course you don't.

You think that anyone who you don't agree with is not an American.

I think we are all Americans- even a pathetic POS like you. You think only people you approve of are Americans.

NEGATIVE.... just like all low-life piece of shit's would love nothing more than to be included in the percentages with productive people...all humans standing on this soil would love to be considered American…SORRY...it doesn't work that way. You must first act American to be considered American!

You have to remember Syriusly - conservatives don't think like you progressives do.

Of course you don't.

I think we are all Americans- even a pathetic POS like you. You think only people you approve of are Americans.
We are all Americans. Where did you get that I said we were not? Reading comprehension Syriusly. Reading comprehension. What I said was that the left hates America. That doesn't make them foreigners. That just means they are American's that hate their own nation. And I'm just repeating what you people tell me every day here on USMB.

The fact that you can't even have a conversation without getting all fired up and calling someone a piece of shit kind of illustrates that you have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't think like you.

Why would it "destroy" the United States?.

The United States consists of 50 states- we are all American, despite the efforts of the neo-Confederates like you to destroy the United States by breaking us up into little banana republics.
certainly not in the eyes of REAL American's.

I'm bored...I'll play along.
"Real American's" tend to be moral, prideful, likeminded, hard working, motivated, ambitious, self supportive and law abiding...they tend to speak the native language of english quite well and are generally focused on always trying to do better and to be better.
I could carry on if you need me too but you probably get the gist of it by now.

I got the jist when you labeled 15 million Americans based upon their skin color

California: Home to 15 million low grade humans from the brown south

I'm terribly sorry if I lied or was misleading…Enlighten me please, are the majority of these folks productive citizens in California?

I say we cut the country in half. Blue states can have their liberal utopia and the free states can have their conservative paradise.

What do you say?
Oh the country will split eventually but doubt it will be along political lines,it will be racial lines.
Only on the left. Conservative whites and conservative blacks live side-by-side in perfect harmony. It's only the racist left that wants to tear each other apart.
Yes Yes we know you cucks think of your wallets not of your race....which is why they don't deserve ANY support when SHTF. Just as pathetic as the local drug dealing coon or race mixer. IDEOLOGY has NEVER united a country RACE unites people because its the only thing you can NOT change.

No dumbass. California didn't want to secede. A few hundred thousand people there mentioned it. Big deal.
Due to your long and ugly history of getting the facts completely wrong, I edited your post for you.
A few hundred thousand out of 8.8 million is pretty small.
You know what's an even bigger discrepancy? Reducing a few hundred thousand to "a few people".

Link to a few hundred thousand Californians wanting to secede? In comparison to 8.8 million, it is a few people.
Link to a "few people" wanting to secede? What's the matter - can't hold yourself to your same standards?

I'm not the one that claimed California wanted to secede.

The United States consists of 50 states- we are all American, despite the efforts of the neo-Confederates like you to destroy the United States by breaking us up into little banana republics.

"Real American's" tend to be moral, prideful, likeminded, hard working, motivated, ambitious, self supportive and law abiding...they tend to speak the native language of english quite well and are generally focused on always trying to do better and to be better.

I got the jist when you labeled 15 million Americans based upon their skin color

I'm terribly sorry if I lied or was misleading…Enlighten me please, are the majority of these folks productive citizens in California?

I'm terribly sorry if I was unclear- I said you were judging 15 millions Americans based upon their skin color.

You judge who is an American by their skin color.

I don't.

Of course you don't.

We are all Americans. Where did you get that I said we were not? Reading comprehension Syriusly. Reading comprehension. What I said was that the left hates America. .

Of course you do- because you don't think anyone who you disagree with is a 'real American'.

And of course anyone who has a different opinion than you, you think hates America.

There is no room in your America for a dissenting opinion.

Of course you don't.

..it doesn't work that way. You must first act American to be considered American!

And by 'acting American'- you mean having the right skin color and the correct national origin

Due to your long and ugly history of getting the facts completely wrong, I edited your post for you.
You know what's an even bigger discrepancy? Reducing a few hundred thousand to "a few people".

Link to a few hundred thousand Californians wanting to secede? In comparison to 8.8 million, it is a few people.
Link to a "few people" wanting to secede? What's the matter - can't hold yourself to your same standards?

No. You immediately made the outrageous claim that it was (and I quote) "just a few people".
:link:

No. You immediately made the outrageous claim that it was (and I quote) "just a few people".
:link:

Shut up dummy. The claim is dumb, and you'e dumb to think it means something

Of course you do- because you don't think anyone who you disagree with is a 'real American'. And of course anyone who has a different opinion than you, you think hates America. There is no room in your America for a dissenting opinion.
Not at all. Do you have any idea how many times I've had different opinions with conservatives on this board? The difference is - the conservatives don't tell me how much "America sucks" and then point to how wonderful other nations are.

Your side of the aisle is all over USMB screaming about how America sucks. Don't be afraid to use the search feature and do a little homework. It's all indexed.

Of course you do- because you don't think anyone who you disagree with is a 'real American'. And of course anyone who has a different opinion than you, you think hates America. There is no room in your America for a dissenting opinion.

Your side of the aisle is all over USMB screaming about how America sucks..

You have never seen me scream about how America sucks.

You are the one thrilled by the idea of breaking apart the United States.

Why do you want to break up the United States? I mean if you don't think the United States sucks.

I am saying that we are all Americans- and Americans don't cut and run like the secessionists want.

I'm terribly sorry if I was unclear- I said you were judging 15 millions Americans based upon their skin color.

I don't.

Of course you don't.

..it doesn't work that way. You must first act American to be considered American!

And by 'acting American'- you mean having the right skin color and the correct national origin

WOW...you're trying so desperately to make my comment about race that you refuse to seek clarity...I can't reason with the unreasonable.
My comment derives from statistical data, ratios, averages, performance and known behavioral patterns...you know, smart people stuff. Some people yank their head from the utopian sand once in a while and acknowledge proven data.
So I ask again...is the data wrong? Are people from the brown south generally excelling in our system?

I don't.

Of course you don't.

WOW...you're trying so desperately to make my comment about race that you refuse to seek clarity...I can't reason with the unreasonable.
My comment derives from statistical data, ratios, averages, performance and known behavioral patterns...you know, smart people stuff.

So tell me why the 'statistics' tell you that 15 million Americans are 'low grade humans' because of their skin color.

California wanted to secede until Conservatives agreed...now you hardly hear anything about it.

No dumbass. California didn't want to secede. A few people there mentioned it. Big deal.

Yes California now aims to gather enough signatures to put an initiative on the ballot in 2018, when Californians will choose their next governor, for a referendum in 2019.

Californians are calling for a 'Calexit' from the US — here's how a secession could work

California gained an embassy in Russia last weekend, at least in the eyes of those who have promised to seek a statewide vote on secession, nicknamed “Calexit,” in 2018.

Louis Marinelli, a San Diego resident who is the leader of the group promoting an effort to turn the state into an independent country , organized the Moscow event that was publicized on social media.

“We want to start laying the groundwork for a dialogue about an independent California joining the United Nations now,” he said in an email Monday.

‘Calexit’ Movement Organizer Says Group Has Opened a California Embassy in Russia

A little more than "a few people mentioning it" wouldn't you say...but don't cry Buttercup. California won't secede...those pussies don't have the balls to go it alone, no matter how much we wish they would.
Economy of California - Wikipedia

The economy of California is the largest in the United States. As of 2015, California's gross state product (GSP) is about $2.496 trillion. The state's GSP grew 4.1% in 2015.[7]

Missouri Gross Domestic Product

Metropolitan Gross Domestic Product - Click Here

The broadest measure of economic activity is the gross domestic product (GDP). Gross Domestic Product by State (GSP) measures the value-added from industries in a state. According to revised estimates from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Missouri’s GDP totaled $261.5 billion in inflation-adjusted dollars, a 1.3 percent increase over last year. Nationally, inflation-adjusted GDP increased 2.4 percent over 2014 levels.

Looks like the economy of Missouri is about 1/10 of that of California, with about 1/2 the growth rate. Perhaps you need to import some people from California, and show you how to get the show on the road.

California wanted to secede until Conservatives agreed...now you hardly hear anything about it.

No dumbass. California didn't want to secede. A few people there mentioned it. Big deal.

Yes California now aims to gather enough signatures to put an initiative on the ballot in 2018, when Californians will choose their next governor, for a referendum in 2019.

Californians are calling for a 'Calexit' from the US — here's how a secession could work

California gained an embassy in Russia last weekend, at least in the eyes of those who have promised to seek a statewide vote on secession, nicknamed “Calexit,” in 2018.

Louis Marinelli, a San Diego resident who is the leader of the group promoting an effort to turn the state into an independent country , organized the Moscow event that was publicized on social media.

“We want to start laying the groundwork for a dialogue about an independent California joining the United Nations now,” he said in an email Monday.

‘Calexit’ Movement Organizer Says Group Has Opened a California Embassy in Russia

A little more than "a few people mentioning it" wouldn't you say...but don't cry Buttercup. California won't secede...those pussies don't have the balls to go it alone, no matter how much we wish they would.

The economy of California is the largest in the United States. As of 2015, California's gross state product (GSP) is about $2.496 trillion. The state's GSP grew 4.1% in 2015.[7]

The broadest measure of economic activity is the gross domestic product (GDP). Gross Domestic Product by State (GSP) measures the value-added from industries in a state. According to revised estimates from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Missouri’s GDP totaled $261.5 billion in inflation-adjusted dollars, a 1.3 percent increase over last year. Nationally, inflation-adjusted GDP increased 2.4 percent over 2014 levels.

Looks like the economy of Missouri is about 1/10 of that of California, with about 1/2 the growth rate. Perhaps you need to import some people from California, and show you how to get the show on the road.
More 'framed' information.
(Using per capita factoring which most would argue is a more informed, more accurate method for data analysis)
If memory serves me correct California ranked 11th in GDP behind states like Alaska, North Dakota and Washington to name a few.

More 'framed' information.
(Using per capita factoring which most would argue is a more informed, more accurate method for data analysis)
If memory serves me correct California ranked 11th in GDP behind states like Alaska, North Dakota and Washington to name a few.
Does anyone live in North Dakota?

Forum List

Back