Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

I live in a democratic run city which is over oppressive I have many felonies and I have more to come because of how they treat the citizens.. I want a gun to protect my self but can’t.

No one is stopping you from owning a gun but what is stopping you is that you would never own it legally.

If what you write is true and you have many felonies then no you should never be allow to own a firearm and why?

You are a prime example of a mass shooter in the making and why would I write that?

Simple, your thread calling for acts of violence in Boston, so no you shouldn't be allow to own one legally...
Where have a called for acts of violence in Boston?

Try not to pretend you never made asinine threats!
Where do you see violence? I never mention violence moron

Dude you lie all the time and have said you would use violence against Democrats, so just shut up for once!

You shouldn't even be allow in society but as long as you have no broken any law society will let you walk freely...

In the end you have a violent side and should not ever own a firearm legally...

Use a baseball bat for protection if you can lift one...
Where does it say that in the constitution?

Last I checked it doesn't say that you should be permitted to have internet access...

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...
Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

What business is it of yours if they wear their pants hanging down? You don't like it? Look away. You should not be able to confront them with a gun just because you don't like the way their wear their clothes?

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...
Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

You want to confront them with a gun?

Because their pants are hanging down?

Dude, you're certifiable...
Nooo I would like
Protection if I’m going to Exercise my free speech

What business is it of yours if they wear their pants hanging down? You don't like it? Look away. You should not be able to confront them with a gun just because you don't like the way their wear their clothes?
It’s offensive to my daughter it’s offensive to my grandmother is offensive to my mother and I have a right to say what I want

It’s offensive to my daughter it’s offensive to my grandmother is offensive to my mother and I have a right to say what I want

The way you talk to women (and about women) on this forum should be offensive to your daughter.

And I hate that you and your daughter are offended. But there is nothing in the US Constitution or the US legal code that says you have to be free from being offended.

Maybe if you were less of a snowflake, you wouldn't be offended.

Why do you need a gun to talk to people, coward?

Yes, you do have a right to say what you want. That doesn't mean you won't face consequences for it.

You sir are a danger to your fellow Americans.
You’re a danger to me protecting my family who’s gonna go home first lol
I don’t believe you have a family.
Don’t judge, little Stalin .. like I said be careful

Be careful? lol Why should he be careful? No reason I can see.
Hehehe

Yeah, I am laughing about you saying "be careful" too.

The way you talk to women (and about women) on this forum should be offensive to your daughter.

And I hate that you and your daughter are offended. But there is nothing in the US Constitution or the US legal code that says you have to be free from being offended.

Maybe if you were less of a snowflake, you wouldn't be offended.
All I’m doing is asking them to pull their pants up they might become violent usually people that have their pants hanging down are most likely going to be violent and now they’re going to meet their maker

Why not it’s in the constitution

Why not?

The most alarming thing to come out of this entire conversation is that Jitsie has a daughter. Bless her heart.

I don’t believe he has a family. Nobody with family responsibilities acts as Jitss617 does. People with dependent children should be responsible parents. They should not be running around looking to get into fights with guns, legal or not. Should not think about confronting people for what they wear, just to provoke an argument. He really sounds like a maniac. Could he still be in prison somewhere?

The most alarming thing to come out of this entire conversation is that Jitsie has a daughter. Bless her heart.
You want me to moon your daughter?

You want me to moon your daughter?

Well, if she calls you on it or laughs at you, don't start any shit. She has a CCP, and is an excellent shot.

Forum List

Back