Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...
Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

What business is it of yours if they wear their pants hanging down? You don't like it? Look away. You should not be able to confront them with a gun just because you don't like the way their wear their clothes?
It’s offensive to my daughter it’s offensive to my grandmother is offensive to my mother and I have a right to say what I want

The most alarming thing to come out of this entire conversation is that Jitsie has a daughter. Bless her heart.
You want me to moon your daughter?

Well, if she calls you on it or laughs at you, don't start any shit. She has a CCP, and is an excellent shot.
Don’t make me laugh,, Do you know my line to her will be make me a fucking sandwich

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...
Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

What business is it of yours if they wear their pants hanging down? You don't like it? Look away. You should not be able to confront them with a gun just because you don't like the way their wear their clothes?
It’s offensive to my daughter it’s offensive to my grandmother is offensive to my mother and I have a right to say what I want

The most alarming thing to come out of this entire conversation is that Jitsie has a daughter. Bless her heart.

Well, if she calls you on it or laughs at you, don't start any shit. She has a CCP, and is an excellent shot.
Don’t make me laugh,, Do you know my line to her will be make me a fucking sandwich

She has a lot sharper wit that you do. She is liable to make you feel like a fool. (ok, not difficult)

But speaking of daughters, yours is offended when guys wear their pants too low.

Is she offended by your threat for you and your "friends" to shit on someone's property and use their family to wipe your ass?

Oh, and she does make a delicious sandwich. I figured I would tell you, since I know she will never make one for you.

Not even if you use your drill sgt voice that makes people fall to the ground in fear. LMAO!!

Oh, and she does make a delicious sandwich. I figured I would tell you, since I know she will never make one for you.

Not even if you use your drill sgt voice that makes people fall to the ground in fear. LMAO!!
Yes she will heheh

Yes she will heheh

My daughter doesn't suffer fools. Give her a hard time and you will be making her a sandwich. Not that she would eat it.

But feel free to order your daughter to make you a sandwich.

Yes she will heheh

My daughter doesn't suffer fools. Give her a hard time and you will be making her a sandwich. Not that she would eat it.

Are you saying that America needs more independent women then we need more strong women engineering a strong family? Asking for a friend

Yes she will heheh

Are you saying that America needs more independent women then we need more strong women engineering a strong family? Asking for a friend

I believe we should encourage women to be strong and independent. I never let my daughter think she needed a man. She chose the man she is with.

Yes she will heheh

I believe we should encourage women to be strong and independent. I never let my daughter think she needed a man. She chose the man she is with.
So what happens to this country if we don’t carry on our traditions?

I'm on the fence here. I think if a person is a non-violent felon then yes, they should be permitted. However, then we set a precedent...what about voting? Public office? Security clearances? Professions?
So...we should be careful.
We have a non-violent felon in Office now, so that precedent has already been set.

What's good for the goose n all.

*shrugs*

Yes she will heheh

People live their lives as they choose and are free?

A lot of it depends on the tradition.

Yes she will heheh

That doesn’t answer my question

I'm on the fence here. I think if a person is a non-violent felon then yes, they should be permitted. However, then we set a precedent...what about voting? Public office? Security clearances? Professions?
So...we should be careful.
We have a non-violent felon in Office now, so that precedent has already been set.

What's good for the goose n all.

*shrugs*

Huh

Yes she will heheh

Sure it does. You want an answer that says we follow ALL traditions or we abandon them all.

There is no need for such nonsense.

If the person in question wants to follow a tradition, more power to them. If they don't, they are not required.

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?

Once you've paid your fine, done your time and been released, you should walk out with all your unalienable Rights restored. Otherwise you are a second class citizen that the "criminal justice" system says is dangerous and they failed to rehabilitate you. The government really needs me to write a bill to tell them how to rehabilitate people before turning them back into society.

Yes she will heheh

Sure it does. You want an answer that says we follow ALL traditions or we abandon them all.

There is no need for such nonsense.

If the person in question wants to follow a tradition, more power to them. If they don't, they are not required.
You still are dodging the question

Forum List

Back