Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...
Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

What business is it of yours if they wear their pants hanging down? You don't like it? Look away. You should not be able to confront them with a gun just because you don't like the way their wear their clothes?
It’s offensive to my daughter it’s offensive to my grandmother is offensive to my mother and I have a right to say what I want

The most alarming thing to come out of this entire conversation is that Jitsie has a daughter. Bless her heart.
You want me to moon your daughter?

Well, if she calls you on it or laughs at you, don't start any shit. She has a CCP, and is an excellent shot.
Don’t make me laugh,, Do you know my line to her will be make me a fucking sandwich

Oh, and she does make a delicious sandwich. I figured I would tell you, since I know she will never make one for you.

Not even if you use your drill sgt voice that makes people fall to the ground in fear. LMAO!!
Yes she will heheh

My daughter doesn't suffer fools. Give her a hard time and you will be making her a sandwich. Not that she would eat it.

But feel free to order your daughter to make you a sandwich.
Are you saying that America needs more independent women then we need more strong women engineering a strong family? Asking for a friend

I believe we should encourage women to be strong and independent. I never let my daughter think she needed a man. She chose the man she is with.
So what happens to this country if we don’t carry on our traditions?

People live their lives as they choose and are free?

A lot of it depends on the tradition.
That doesn’t answer my question

Sure it does. You want an answer that says we follow ALL traditions or we abandon them all.

There is no need for such nonsense.

If the person in question wants to follow a tradition, more power to them. If they don't, they are not required.
You still are dodging the question

No, I am not. I have given you my answer.

People have a choice to follow traditions or not.
So the result of America having a new tradition of not having families will do watch this country?

Who said we will not have families? Men & women will still fall in love, still raise children and still spoil grandchildren.
Why! In your world
Woman are encouraged to break traditions
1. Sometimes traditions should be broken because they are outdated, archaic and just downright abusive.

2. No, you should never be allow to own a firearm no matter how much you beg and plea because you would kill someone innocent...
Well if I’m being attacked they weren’t Innocent

Sometimes traditions should be broken because they are outdated, archaic and just downright abusive.
So what’s America with out tradition ? Chicago?

What tradition? You'll have to be more specific.

Do people have the freedom to choose whether they follow a given tradition?
Of course, I was just asking you a question, again you dodge it like the coward you are

I dodge nothing. YOu ask about something as vague as "tradition", and now get pissy because someone doesn't answer with a Yes or No? lol

Exactly what traditions are you talking about?

There are a LOT of traditions in the country. You want to generalize and lump them all together?

You would certainly use it against minorities while claiming self defense when it was you that started the fight.
I’m a minority where I am.. and what’s wrong with confronting things in my community that see as bad?

Because what you consider bad is just the fact that you do not want anyone that is non-white in your neighborhood...

Fact is if you have a felony based on a violent crime then no you should not own a gun...
Not true I see kids walking around with there pants hanging down why can’t I confront them with a equalizer .

What business is it of yours if they wear their pants hanging down? You don't like it? Look away. You should not be able to confront them with a gun just because you don't like the way their wear their clothes?
It’s offensive to my daughter it’s offensive to my grandmother is offensive to my mother and I have a right to say what I want

The most alarming thing to come out of this entire conversation is that Jitsie has a daughter. Bless her heart.

Well, if she calls you on it or laughs at you, don't start any shit. She has a CCP, and is an excellent shot.
Don’t make me laugh,, Do you know my line to her will be make me a fucking sandwich

Oh, and she does make a delicious sandwich. I figured I would tell you, since I know she will never make one for you.

Not even if you use your drill sgt voice that makes people fall to the ground in fear. LMAO!!
Yes she will heheh

My daughter doesn't suffer fools. Give her a hard time and you will be making her a sandwich. Not that she would eat it.

Are you saying that America needs more independent women then we need more strong women engineering a strong family? Asking for a friend

I believe we should encourage women to be strong and independent. I never let my daughter think she needed a man. She chose the man she is with.

Sure it does. You want an answer that says we follow ALL traditions or we abandon them all.

If the person in question wants to follow a tradition, more power to them. If they don't, they are not required.

So the result of America having a new tradition of not having families will do watch this country?

Who said we will not have families? Men & women will still fall in love, still raise children and still spoil grandchildren.
Why! In your world
1. Sometimes traditions should be broken because they are outdated, archaic and just downright abusive.

2. No, you should never be allow to own a firearm no matter how much you beg and plea because you would kill someone innocent...

Until you panic and just unload your gun in the vague direction of what you perceive as a threat. Then you put a round through some kids window and kill him.

Sometimes traditions should be broken because they are outdated, archaic and just downright abusive.

Of course, I was just asking you a question, again you dodge it like the coward you are

I dodge nothing. YOu ask about something as vague as "tradition", and now get pissy because someone doesn't answer with a Yes or No? lol

There are a LOT of traditions in the country. You want to generalize and lump them all together?

it’s a family tradition.

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

Until you panic and just unload your gun in the vague direction of what you perceive as a threat. Then you put a round through some kids window and kill him.
I don’t miss

it’s a family tradition.

Then it is a stupid tradition. If you can't specify a tradition, my answer stands.

Each individual decides which traditions they follow and which tradition they toss out.

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.
I don’t , So the only person getting taken down is a troublemaker

it’s a family tradition.

Then it is a stupid tradition. If you can't specify a tradition, my answer stands.

Each individual decides which traditions they follow and which tradition they toss out.
Women should be at home taking care of the family that’s the only way you’re gonna keep America going

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

And anyone behind the person you are shooting at?

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

Who cares I am for the skull

it’s a family tradition.

Women should be at home taking care of the family that’s the only way you’re gonna keep America going

Oh, so women should not have career aspirations and goals beyond the home? Just negate their contributions so you don't have to do housework? lol

So nice of you to sacrifice other's freedom.

Last edited:

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

A relatively small target that moves a lot.

And if you don't care whether or not you shoot an innocent, I guess it doesn't matter.

My personal view is yes felons should own guns. It is what the second amendment says and you can’t infringe on my rights.

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

If you are going for head shots, you are ignoring what hundreds of skilled and experienced shooters have recommended. At any range beyond 10 or 15 feet, the head shot is risky, at best. Typically the head moves more than any part of the body besides the hands. And the head moves even when the person is standing still. Even inside 10 or 15 feet, the risk is high that you will miss or fail because of a glancing hit as the head moves.

Center of Body Mass is the best target. The only issue there is whether or not they are wearing body armor. But even with body armor the hit produces enough energy to feel like a blow to the body (providing you are using a sufficient caliber)

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

If you are going for head shots, you are ignoring what hundreds of skilled and experienced shooters have recommended. At any range beyond 10 or 15 feet, the head shot is risky, at best. Typically the head moves more than any part of the body besides the hands. And the head moves even when the person is standing still. Even inside 10 or 15 feet, the risk is high that you will miss or fail because of a glancing hit as the head moves.

Center of Body Mass is the best target. The only issue there is whether or not they are wearing body armor. But even with body armor the hit produces enough energy to feel like a blow to the body (providing you are using a sufficient caliber)
Are you talking about shooting somebody in the head?

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

Jitsie is talking about shooting someone in the head.

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

so what are you talking about?

Yes she will heheh

Why! In your world

I don’t miss

LMAO! Riiiight.

so what are you talking about?

Jitsie started talking about using a gun to defend himself from attack, when he went off on people for wearing their pants too low.

I pointed out the risk to innocent lives when he panicked and started firing at someone. He claimed to never miss and said he aimed for the skull. My post about the risk of a head shot is in reply to that.

Forum List

Back