Second Oregon judge ends wedding services :)

Second Oregon judge ends wedding services after gay marriage allowed

HAHA! Like dominoes...judges,clerks everyone that can do them are refusing....love it.
You missed the obvious I see?

"Last summer for personal faith-based reasons, I decided to not perform weddings as a judge," he said this week in an email.

He declined to answer questions about the decision, saying, "This is a personal choice based on my faith."

Is he REQUIRED to perform weddings as a judge?
Nope. And the people aren't required to support him, either way, based upon his choice.

HAHA! Like dominoes...judges,clerks everyone that can do them are refusing....love it.
You missed the obvious I see?

"Last summer for personal faith-based reasons, I decided to not perform weddings as a judge," he said this week in an email.

He declined to answer questions about the decision, saying, "This is a personal choice based on my faith."

Is he REQUIRED to perform weddings as a judge?
Nope. And the people aren't required to support him, either way, based upon his choice.

Again, what is the issue?

He is NOT doing something he is NOT required to do.

HIS choice.

Not the states,

not straights,

not gays.

HIS.

In a country with as may judges as we have, a few will be homophobic jerks. If they can legally make that choice, then who cares?
Lol @ homophobic...you idiots need to come up with a different word...I have YET to find ANYONE afraid of faggots.
True I've been pointing out for a while that homophobe is not accurate. "Asshole" is a b etter word for you people. But oh well gays can marry now so HAHA fuck you "asshole!"

Sounds to me like you're the kind that prefers sex with other males in that fashion.

Ha, ha...1 out of how many?

Dominoes? More like cockroaches
That makes 2 in Oregon,1 in Kentucky who knows how many in North Carolina. At least 2 in Texas resigned rather than give credibility to faggots thinking they were married.
Oooh, 5 people out of the entire country? I'm sure that gay marriage will be banned any day now.

:rofl:

In a country with as may judges as we have, a few will be homophobic jerks. If they can legally make that choice, then who cares?
Lol @ homophobic...you idiots need to come up with a different word...I have YET to find ANYONE afraid of faggots.
True I've been pointing out for a while that homophobe is not accurate. "Asshole" is a b etter word for you people. But oh well gays can marry now so HAHA fuck you "asshole!"

Sounds to me like you're the kind that prefers sex with other males in that fashion.
Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

You're the one that brought your preferred sexual position into the fray.

You're the one that brought your preferred sexual position into the fray.
Uh no, no I didn't. Listen. Just be yourself. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex. Go with your gut (so to speak).

The key words here being 'wedding SERVICES', not 'gay wedding services'. Nobody is getting married by this bigot. Who gives a shit?

That makes 2 in Oregon,1 in Kentucky who knows how many in North Carolina. At least 2 in Texas resigned rather than give credibility to faggots thinking they were married.
Oooh, 5 people out of the entire country? I'm sure that gay marriage will be banned any day now.

Hopefully

Hopefully
It's here to stay, bigot. Get used to it.

3 months in.

Almost 10,000 Judges in the United States (http://www.citizen.org/documents/FederalDistricJudgesvastlyoutnumberedbystatejudges.pdf)

The anti-equality side isn't doing very well.

BTW - You reference 1 in Kentucky, if you are talking about Ms. Davis you can subtract that one. She isn't a Judge and doesn't perform marriages.

>>>>>

The key words here being 'wedding SERVICES', not 'gay wedding services'. Nobody is getting married by this bigot. Who gives a shit?

I guess I will never tire of watching people demonstrate themselves to be bigots, through their demonstration of the very traits they come to lament, through the use of the word.

Hopefully
It's here to stay, bigot. Get used to it.
Until Jesus comes back and you shake in fear because you just realized you are screwed, faggot. Good luck.

Forum List

Back