Second Oregon judge ends wedding services :)

That makes 2 in Oregon,1 in Kentucky who knows how many in North Carolina. At least 2 in Texas resigned rather than give credibility to faggots thinking they were married.

3 months in.

Almost 10,000 Judges in the United States (http://www.citizen.org/documents/FederalDistricJudgesvastlyoutnumberedbystatejudges.pdf)

The anti-equality side isn't doing very well.

BTW - You reference 1 in Kentucky, if you are talking about Ms. Davis you can subtract that one. She isn't a Judge and doesn't perform marriages.

>>>>>
Judge,Clerk. Whatever someone's title is that can perform marriages. Faggots ain't equal. Sexual deviancy will NEVER be equal no matter what any judge or president or justice says.

Judge,Clerk. Whatever someone's title is that can perform marriages. Faggots ain't equal. Sexual deviancy will NEVER be equal no matter what any judge or president or justice says.

As I said, if you are referencing Ms. Davis in Rowan County Kentucky, she can't perform marriages anyway. Her office issues the government documents.

>>>>

Ha, ha...1 out of how many?

Dominoes? More like cockroaches
That makes 2 in Oregon,1 in Kentucky who knows how many in North Carolina. At least 2 in Texas resigned rather than give credibility to faggots thinking they were married.
Oooh, 5 people out of the entire country? I'm sure that gay marriage will be banned any day now.

:rofl:
Hopefully
It's here to stay, bigot. Get used to it.
Until Jesus comes back and you shake in fear because you just realized you are screwed, faggot. Good luck.
I'm scared. Shaking in my boots I tells ya :rofl:

He's not required by law to perform them, and he's not discriminating.

I dont' see a problem

I don't see a problem even if he were required by law to perform them. He isn't discriminating. He's holding fast to a clean conscience and having no part of it. I agree with his decision.

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...
Supreme Court rulings are the law of the land. What you call adorable, I call fact. Bitch and moan and rationalize to your heart's content; none of it will change the fact that gay marriage is constitutional and not going away.

Not when it wasn't their call to begin with. They had no right ruling same sex marriage legal in America.

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...
Supreme Court rulings are the law of the land. What you call adorable, I call fact. Bitch and moan and rationalize to your heart's content; none of it will change the fact that gay marriage is constitutional and not going away.

When the judgment of God falls on this nation you'll be amazed at fast all of this will go "away"... permanently.

3 months in.

Almost 10,000 Judges in the United States (http://www.citizen.org/documents/FederalDistricJudgesvastlyoutnumberedbystatejudges.pdf)

BTW - You reference 1 in Kentucky, if you are talking about Ms. Davis you can subtract that one. She isn't a Judge and doesn't perform marriages.

>>>>>
You and your "faith" should not be equal before the law, but you are, and so are the faggots. In actually, that's very lucky for you.

May this judge prevail if people are trying to get him booted. They don't have to marry anyone if he doesn't want to.

God bless you and the judge always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't forget that before a couple does get married, no matter what kind of couple they are, straight, homosexual, mixed, those who are there for the ceremony are to speak now or forever hold their peace when they are asked to should they believe that the couple who is getting married should not be getting married. Well I guess that the person doing the marrying can object too if they themselves don't believe that the couple who is getting married should be getting married.

3 months in.

>>>>>

I am wondering if you know that the word faggot in Ireland was a word used for sticks - they gathered a bundle of faggots to light and have a fire. It was for building a fire - fuel for the fire - that was where I'm told the word originated from and that was why they used that term to warn people involved in Sodomy of their future in hell. Did you know that?

May this judge prevail if people are trying to get him booted. They don't have to marry anyone if he doesn't want to.

God bless you and the judge always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't forget that before a couple does get married, no matter what kind of couple they are, straight, homosexual, mixed, those who are there for the ceremony are to speak now or forever hold their peace when they are asked to should they believe that the couple who is getting married should not be getting married. Well I guess that the person doing the marrying can object too if they themselves don't believe that the couple who is getting married should be getting married.

The judge has a right to decline. I find the intolerance of the left to be disturbing. They use it to bully others.

Oooh, 5 people out of the entire country? I'm sure that gay marriage will be banned any day now.

:rofl:
Hopefully
Until Jesus comes back and you shake in fear because you just realized you are screwed, faggot. Good luck.
I'm scared. Shaking in my boots I tells ya :rofl:
You should

No problem.
He's not required to perform marriages, and it's nice to see that this will be a way out for judges who are against gay marriage. :beer:

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

When the judgment of God falls on this nation you'll be amazed at fast all of this will go "away"... permanently.

It has 'gone away' every single time that any culture has ever accepted them... without exception such has been the harbinger of doom, for every culture that has succumbed to degeneracy.

Of course, the evidence of that is found in the fact that there is not a single example of a culture which has done so and lived to tell about it. Which of course explains why the degenerates have spent 99.99999999~% of human history, in the closet.

In a country with as may judges as we have, a few will be homophobic jerks. If they can legally make that choice, then who cares?
Kim Davis can legally make the choice to not sign a marriage license for gays too. Hopefully, there will be a County somewhere where none of the judges will perform a gay marriage. Then what will the gays do then? Ha ha.

If that happens, then at least some of them will be replaced. I don't think many counties can afford to be sued over something so easy to remedy.
A judge's involvement is voluntary. Can't sue.

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

It has 'gone away' every single time that any culture has ever accepted them... without exception such has been the harbinger of doom, for every culture that has succumbed to degeneracy.

Of course, the evidence of that is found in the fact that there is not a single example of a culture which has done so and lived to tell about it. Which of course explains why the degenerates have spent 99.99999999~% of human history, in the closet.
The charm of gays is that they were in the closet and you had to guess who were the homos serving you dinner and who wasn't.

Forum List

Back