Second whistle blower confirmed BY THE LEFTIST MEDIA...

Aren't we a country that sees value and importance in all facts.

We have the transcript as well as related texts. Adding "facts" (lol) to an already established situation serves what purpose?

Perhaps you're right. We have enough information to impeach but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution. We are a country of laws. We do not solicit foreign countries to interfere in our elections.

I think I'm still grappling with how some don't see that this is wrong.

You have nothing with which to impeach. No one was solicited to interfere with the election. That Biden is a candidate does not preclude him from criminal investigation.

I fully understand why you people are buying this obvious Orwellian scam. You haven't a brain in your head.
A false narrative, as before, is their only hope. It’s pretty obvious otherwise they wouldn’t continue to invent these false dichotomies.

but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution.

What better way to "convince" them than to tell the "facts" again only from a different perspective right?

Lol

You people don't even see the problems with your own arguments.

If there was a clear violation of the law we wouldn't be having this discussion. We would be discussing the impending Pence presidency.

You people? Have I insulted you or dismissed your argument. I thought we were having a civil conversation.

If you didn't want to have a discussion why did you post the article and ask the question?
What insult? Seriously?

You might want to report to your nearest safe space for coloring therapy.

We have the transcript as well as related texts. Adding "facts" (lol) to an already established situation serves what purpose?

Perhaps you're right. We have enough information to impeach but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution. We are a country of laws. We do not solicit foreign countries to interfere in our elections.

You have nothing with which to impeach. No one was solicited to interfere with the election. That Biden is a candidate does not preclude him from criminal investigation.

I fully understand why you people are buying this obvious Orwellian scam. You haven't a brain in your head.

Hmmm............. you and I have exchanged comments in the past that were civil so I'm not sure why you no longer think it's possible to continue.

I'm not sure how many times it has to be reported that there was an investigation and the results were no wrong doing. If you don't want to accept those findings there's nothing more to be said.

Second Ukraine whistleblower has "firsthand knowledge" of Trump allegations

The NYT's got the info first. How is it that the most partisan rags are ALWAYS the first to break news stories and they report on them so fast.

Also, we were told that the whistle blower was not important since we have transcripts and texts so why another one? How many different ways does the story need to be told?

All right. So man up Pelosi, call for a HOUSE VOTE on an Inquiry and let's get this thing started. Otherwise, you're right back where you started....looking pathetic
Sorry Sweetie...if the House decides it doesn't need a full House vote to open an Inquiry...that their prerogative.

THEY...not the White House make the rules as to how they operate
The laws make the tules, you commie cockroach! Thanks though for telling us all you have nom respect for rule of law.

but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution.

What better way to "convince" them than to tell the "facts" again only from a different perspective right?

Lol

If there was a clear violation of the law we wouldn't be having this discussion. We would be discussing the impending Pence presidency.

You people? Have I insulted you or dismissed your argument. I thought we were having a civil conversation.

If you didn't want to have a discussion why did you post the article and ask the question?
What insult? Seriously?

Ah.....let me guess. You're an old white dude with enough education to be dangerous but not enough to know when to exercise common sense.

I will move along so that you may keep your echo chamber going.

Lol

What insult? Seriously?

Ah.....let me guess. You're an old white dude with enough education to be dangerous but not enough to know when to exercise common sense.

Yeah, you move along because you've been called out, but honesty isn’t in your makeup, so you create a faux excuse. You’ve learned from the best.

Lol

What insult? Seriously?

121 IQ
I am dangerous but not in the way you are thinking.

They know EXACTLY what they're doing and why.

The democrat party can't control Trump, so they've been involved in some of the worst corruption and treasonous activity in the history of America in an attempted coup to get rid of him, but now he's getting close to draining some swamp as he promised, and the democrats, and even the deep state republicans, are SHITTING themselves. So they're pulling out ALL the stops, they're desperate, and they'll do ANYTHING to protect themselves. So on goes the corruption, the lies, the hyperbole, and the democrat propaganda wing keeps pumping it out to all the little retarded empty skulls of indoctrinated democrat morons that lap it all up like it's gospel, and then they come to places like this and regurgitate it as if a single shred of their bull shit had any credibility what so ever.

Problem for the demotrash is, they've pushed it a little too far now, and the MAJORITY of Americans not only SEE what's going on, they're SICK OF IT.

Last edited:
Problem for the demotrash is, they've pushed it a little too far now, and the MAJORITY of Americans not only SEE what's going on, they're SICK OF IT.

I hope you are correct
MSDNC... CNN... they recently have tried to find people "concerned" about this whistleblower garbage, but instead what they found was people sick and tired of the partisan bull shit that has come non stop from the democrats since BEFORE Trump was elected. People have reached the point of SATURATION, and as it is now, the democrats are driving AWAY form them.

So I say let them keep it up. Trump hasn't lost ANY of his original support... NONE. But, he has PICKED UP support. If the election were held today, he'd win even BIGGER than he did in 2016. The democrats know it, and they have decided that the ONLY way to beat him is to IMPEACH HIM. So they're all in, that's their game, IMPEACH AT ALL COST. They know they're going to LOSE ANYWAY, so they actually have NOTHING to lose.

Problem for them is, it IS backfiring on them.

Hmmm............. you and I have exchanged comments in the past that were civil so I'm not sure why you no longer think it's possible to continue.

I'm not sure how many times it has to be reported that there was an investigation and the results were no wrong doing. If you don't want to accept those findings there's nothing more to be said.

"We have enough information to impeach"

You do not. That statement raises a question of intelligence.

I’m watching this democrat from Florida talk about how concerned she is with national security for trump maybe doing something BIDEN DID LOL

DO DEMOCRATS UNDERSTAND HOW INSANE YOU SOUND LOL

It’s like the media refuse to ask.. “didn’t biden actually do that? “ lol
And they think we are stupid

So what are the democrats waiting for? Why not go for the impeachment? It is a shut case, clearly.

Second Ukraine whistleblower has "firsthand knowledge" of Trump allegations

The NYT's got the info first. How is it that the most partisan rags are ALWAYS the first to break news stories and they report on them so fast.

Also, we were told that the whistle blower was not important since we have transcripts and texts so why another one? How many different ways does the story need to be told?
Drinking again, huh? Or are you just mentally ill?
Coffee
And there has to be a bit of mental instability to chat with you.

Second Whistle Blower? Right. The Fist One Committed Perjury By Concealing His Contacts With Crooked Schiff and signing the complaint form UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY

Mr. Trump Goes To Washington.

Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who changed the rules governing “whistleblowing” to accommodate this hearsay gossip, will rue the day he did this. He said he was unaware that the “whistleblower,” reportedly a CIA functionary assigned to the White House years ago where he worked with anti-Trump Ukrainians to stop Trump and who has not worked there for two or three years, had first talked to congressional staff.

He was unaware of it, perhaps because the whistleblower complaint form asks if he had previously told anyone, including congressional staff, about this and lied about that, subjecting himself to possible felony charges. Moreover, allowing in such unsubstantiated gossip by a liar who had no firsthand knowledge of the substance of the complaint will only unleash a flood of these baseless charges, tying up more government resources on nonsense.​

At every juncture, the people who we were told to regard as dedicated apolitical professionals holding the line against Trump’s madness have turned out to be crazed partisan hacks of limited competence. I’m beginning to think that much (most?) of our government is made up of crazed partisan hacks of limited competence.

and nearly every one of those 'Breaking News' stories are from 'unnamed sources, given anonymity because they're not authorized to speak' or some
such crap. :bang3:
Poor psychopath. The orange lion pretty much admitted everything.
Now shut up

Forum List

Back