Secret code is recording every keystroke you make on more than 400 of the most popular website on ..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Secret Code Is Recording Every Keystroke You Make On More Than 400 Of The Most Popular Websites On The Internet
If someone secretly installed software on your computer that recorded every single keystroke that you made, would you be alarmed? Of course you would be, and that is essentially what is taking place on more than 400 of the most popular websites on the entire Internet. For a long time we have known that nothing that we do on the Internet is private, but this new revelation is deeply, deeply disturbing. In my novel entitled “The Beginning Of The End”, I attempted to portray the “Big Brother” surveillance grid which is constantly evolving all around us, but even I didn’t know that things were quite this bad. According to an article that was just published by Ars Technica, when you visit the websites that have installed this secret surveillance code, it is like someday is literally “looking over your shoulder”…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every move you make, every breath you take " they'll be watching you" but don't worry you've got nothing to hide. LMAO if you all only knew the dangers of this bs and how deeply it can be used against you.

SRocks wrote: ...so they can record my butt as far as I am concerned.

'Record yer butt'...

... possum thinks dat's so funny."

Uncle Ferd's g/f once sat onna copier...

... an' recorded her butt.

Last edited:
  • Banned
upload_2017-11-21_23-29-22.png

Google collects Android users’ locations even when location services are disabled

Forum List

Back