Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
now we know where all the putin love comes from.

i'll just point out the obvious.... if this was hillary's campaign chief and hillary had clearly violated our national norms and national interest by her resulting political positions, you'd be demanding that she be tried for treason.

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residencewith a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

*more at link*

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

i wonder what we'd find in donald's tax returns. :eusa_whistle:

I wonder how much longer maniforte is going to be donald's campaign manager

i'll just point out the obvious.... if this was hillary's campaign chief and hillary had clearly violated our national norms and national interest by her resulting political positions, you'd be demanding that she be tried for treason.

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residencewith a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

*more at link*

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

OK Dingle berry,

what ILLEGAL conduct did they article allege against Mr. Trump or Mr Manafort?

Why is it that you downplay Killary's pledge to continue supporting ISIS or destroying Syria for Bibi?

Why is it that you downplay Killary's pledge to fight Russia for Syia or Ukraine?

*more at link*

Paul Manafort is a commie with mob ties - and I'm sure Trump is aware of that.

The Quiet American: Paul Manafort made a career out of stealthily reinventing the world’s nastiest tyrants as noble defenders of freedom
http://www.politifact.com/global-ne...anafort-donald-trumps-top-adviser-and-his-ti/
Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine

Trump Hires “Fixer” With Soviet Connections

Trump's new right-hand man has history of controversial clients and deals

INSANE. Alleged Russian Mob Fixer Paul Manafort Denies Donald Trump's Own Ukraine Policy (VIDEO) | RedState

*more at link*

The Quiet American: Paul Manafort made a career out of stealthily reinventing the world’s nastiest tyrants as noble defenders of freedom
Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine

INSANE. Alleged Russian Mob Fixer Paul Manafort Denies Donald Trump's Own Ukraine Policy (VIDEO) | RedState

they've known each other a long time. i'm pretty sure you're right and that donald knows everything about him.

i'm also pretty sure that trump is doing business with him with russia

*more at link*

"When your opponent accuses you of something, accuse him of the same thing."

You douche bag moron. Manafort has been straight up about working for Yanukovych.

As compared to Obama's team trying to take out Bibi. You happy with Obama trying to take out Bibi Jillian? You really hate Bibi that MUCH>?

Thats sick Jillian. You to hate Israel that much. You make me want to puke Jillian.

*more at link*

1. Official Kiev is very unfriendly to Putin.
2. Official Kiev has cancelled all TV channels, broadcasted from Russia, in 2014 until now.
3. Stop posting your BS, everybody has already got tired of you.

Last edited:

*more at link*

they've known each other a long time. i'm pretty sure you're right and that donald knows everything about him.

I agree. Have you corrected your thread title yet? Secret starts with an "S"...

*more at link*

I'm going to bed in a minute but you better get it right bitch, I can link Hillary to many oligarchs. Let's start with Pinchuk shall we.

Get ready fuck face.

:lmao:

How much US land did Trump sell to Putin?
Got uranium Iran? You will now, thanks to all that Putin/Clinton love. How stupid to try to nail someone for something Clinton has already accomplished. Any vitriol for that little love tap Hitlery gave Putin? Is that the leeway Obama promised His buddy Vlad?
Sweep your own porch..

*more at link*

I agree. Have you corrected your thread title yet? Secret starts with an "S"...

i'm not quite sure how to edit the title. :dunno:

Does Jillian feel better?

what should i feel better about?

that trump is what we already know he is?

no, unlike rightwingnuts i don't wish for GOP failure. i'd prefer you had a rational decent smart and not insane person as your nominee.

no, unlike rightwingnuts i don't wish for GOP failure. i'd prefer you had a rational decent smart and not insane person as your nominee.
Like Hillary and George Soros's Destroy Israel Platform?
More trespassers so Black can't get jobs?

*more at link*

"When your opponent accuses you of something, accuse him of the same thing."

manafort keeps doing that. so does dumb donald.

Like Hillary and George Soros's Destroy Israel Platform?
More trespassers so Black can't get jobs?

do try to stay on topic and try not to pollute the thread with your lies, delusions and soros BS.

NY Times is already known to be a bias Islamist loving news source so it really is worthless at this point.

only to conspiracy theorists.

:cuckoo:
zzzzzzzzz.......
You guys are nothing more than a bunch of shit stirring anti-american haters desperate to try to over top the will of the people. Just like your Londoner buds who attempted to create a fear in the people of the UK when they wanted out and they voted Brexit because they are also sick of the Islamist in their country.
www.patdollard.com/n-y-times-trump-could-cause-genocide-...
Pat Dollard
Jun 15, 2016 - These people are very desperate, and very insane.[quote/]

Obamites for Soros stoking the coals;

Forum List

Back