Section 4 of the VRA found unconsitutional

you caught yourself in a lie. in no bill did republicans ever try to stop it

The 3rd stage of denial. Deny it ever happened.

The GOP War on Voting | Politics News | Rolling Stone

I have links, you have lip flap. And in your next response wont be a link. It'll be more lip flap saying "not true, not true, not true!"

just as i though. no law mentioned to eliminate early voting. try again. this time with a link that actually backs up your claim

Yeah nothing but three pages of nothing. I have links and I told you, you would respond with more flap.

Try not to make me look like a prophet next time

So now everyone can see the game repubs play. First they deny reality, then they deny links to reality, then when all else fails they play dumb.

and libs present links that actually do not show a proposed bill that supports what they claim. please provide a link to a bill where republicans tried to eliminate early voting.

The 3rd stage of denial. Deny it ever happened.

The GOP War on Voting | Politics News | Rolling Stone

I have links, you have lip flap. And in your next response wont be a link. It'll be more lip flap saying "not true, not true, not true!"

just as i though. no law mentioned to eliminate early voting. try again. this time with a link that actually backs up your claim

Yeah nothing but three pages of nothing. I have links and I told you, you would respond with more flap.

links that prove nothing. nice work. so show me one proposal, just one where republicans tried to eliminate early voting.

links that prove nothing. nice work. so show me one proposal, just one where republicans tried to eliminate early voting.

Federal court rejects Florida early voting changes

A federal court gave five Florida counties four extra days of early voting in this fall’s elections.

By STEVE BOUSQUET

Herald/Times Tallahassee Bureau

TALLAHASSEE -- Florida’s decision to reduce the days of early voting discourages African-Americans from voting and cannot take effect in Hillsborough and four other counties in the November election, a panel of judges ruled late Thursday.

Read more here: TALLAHASSEE: Federal court rejects Florida early voting changes - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Your response: Not true. Never happened.

A federal court gave five Florida counties four extra days of early voting in this fall’s elections.

By STEVE BOUSQUET

TALLAHASSEE -- Florida’s decision to reduce the days of early voting discourages African-Americans from voting and cannot take effect in Hillsborough and four other counties in the November election, a panel of judges ruled late Thursday.

Read more here: TALLAHASSEE: Federal court rejects Florida early voting changes - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Bingo, the law mentions nothing about eliminating early voting. Once again, I was right

By STEVE BOUSQUET

So reducing from 12 days to 8 days is now "eliminating early voting"?

By STEVE BOUSQUET

i guess we caught him

By STEVE BOUSQUET

Bingo, the law mentions nothing about eliminating early voting. Once again, I was right

2nd Paragraph:

The long-awaited decision strikes down changes to early voting in those counties as part of an overhaul of the election laws that has been under steady legal and political assault since it passed the Legislature and was signed into law last year by Gov. Rick Scott.

How, in your silly little head, do you think the court struck down early voting restrictions if early voting restrictions never existed?

2nd Paragraph:

The long-awaited decision strikes down changes to early voting in those counties as part of an overhaul of the election laws that has been under steady legal and political assault since it passed the Legislature and was signed into law last year by Gov. Rick Scott.

How, in your silly little head, do you think the court struck down early voting restrictions if early voting restrictions never existed?

please highlight for me where they ever intended to eliminate early voting. oh wait you can't. because they never tried to eliminate early voting. try again

By STEVE BOUSQUET

Caught again, I said RESTRICTING not ELIMINATING..but you know that

2nd Paragraph:

please highlight for me where they ever intended to eliminate early voting. oh wait you can't. because they never tried to eliminate early voting. try again

There you go again. are you really trying to change this from Restricting to Eliminating again? Do I have to tell you again to put down the goal posts or will you never let them go?

nice spin try but fail again. you said republicans tried to restrict voting by eliminating early voting.

let me ask you, does it hurt more when someone else bitchslaps you, or when you bitchslap yourself?

You people know what you are doing. what if the Democrats passed a voting law that required all voting to take place with in city limits only? You see how that works. No one is being they cant vote but a certain segment has to jump through hoops for it.

teapublicans think they are smart. I hope for the day the Populace wakes up to this group.

no one has to jump through any hoops. you vote in the town where you live. if you are out of town you have multiple options to place your vote. how does eliminating early voting restrict one group over another? are you going to try to tell me some welfare slug may be out of town on business or traveling abroad?

Don't worry it will not work. Also we have a plan for you in 2014.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo]black panther kill some crackers.flv - YouTube[/ame]

nice spin try but fail again. you said republicans tried to restrict voting by eliminating early voting.

let me ask you, does it hurt more when someone else bitchslaps you, or when you bitchslap yourself?

teapublicans love that decision for what reason? If the law has been used to stop bigotry at the polls then why would someone want it removed? There can be only one reason why someone would. What if the court made a ruling that beating your wife was no longer a crime? What would you think about the husband that screams YES! With a fist pump?

There is reason you like this decision. care to be truthful as to why?

teapublicans love that decision for what reason? If the law has been used to stop bigotry at the polls then why would someone want it removed? There can be only one reason why someone would. What if the court made a ruling that beating your wife was no longer a crime? What would you think about the husband that screams YES! With a fist pump?

There is reason you like this decision. care to be truthful as to why?

let me ask you this, why do blacks feel they need to have 12 days to vote? Us white folks can get it done in a day.

No that's what you want me to say. I would tell you to provide the quote where I said it but since I didn't, you wont.

no one has to jump through any hoops. you vote in the town where you live. if you are out of town you have multiple options to place your vote. how does eliminating early voting restrict one group over another? are you going to try to tell me some welfare slug may be out of town on business or traveling abroad?

Don't worry it will not work. Also we have a plan for you in 2014.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo]black panther kill some crackers.flv - YouTube[/ame]

I love that video. Look at the white chick exiting the bldging talking on her cell. Not much intimidation there. LOL

No that's what you want me to say. I would tell you to provide the quote where I said it but since I didn't, you wont.

Because previously they could and Republicans want it to stop...otherwise known as restricting.

restricting present participle of re·strict (Verb)

wrong, republicans do not want it to stop. never submited any legislation to have it stop.

Because previously they could and Republicans want it to stop...otherwise known as restricting.

wrong, republicans do not want it to stop. never submited any legislation to have it stop.

True...not stop, restrict. I see you've abandoned all else

True...not stop, restrict. I see you've abandoned all else

right you said stop. now that was a lie wasn't it?

now tell me this. why do these poor black people need all of these extra days to vote? what are they doing that is so important that we need to spend additional taxpayer dollars we don't have to add extra days to accomodate them? what is reasonable? where in the constitution does it say we have to make exceptions to accomodate people at a cost? no one is restricted from voting by reducing the number of days. by your logic you could say democrats are restricting them by not pushing for 365 days

Forum List

Back