Section 4 of the VRA found unconsitutional

I have been voting early for years. When I get my "absentee" ballot I take my time and fill in all the little places that I want marked and then I mail it in. sometimes I am more than twelve days early....

OMG, and I am a white voter.

Eight ISN'T enough? WTF?

Just how stupid do you think blacks are?

Were not talking about enough or what you think enough is. We're talking about restricting unless you and others here have conceded that point and want to change the subject.

Do you concede?
You're certainly in a tough spot, aren't you?

On the one hand, you believe that blacks are inferior and need extra time to do what the rest of us only need one day for.

On the other hand, you know that if you actually admit it, you'll (correctly) be labeled a racist. But only by conservatives -- your fellow progs feel the same way about blacks.

No one is being disenfranchised by reducing early voting to 8 days. That's utterly ludicrous.

So you concede. Great moving on.

Yes Dave, its a blacks vote only day. Everyone else is turned away David and it just dawned on me that less access to vote is a good thing Davidson. Thanks Harley, everyone should have LESS opportunity to vote because thats a good thing to strive for. Dawn.

Forum List

Back