Secular families are ethical families

They see no problem sacrificing babies by putting them on red hot iron.
And where does that come from? Because it's not biblical.
Bible is not the only historical record of the time.
Cz has zero knowledge of the Bible except for what he gets from his anti-God sites.
So you think. I have forgotten more of the bible than you will ever know.
You mean like the last 35 years I spent learning Tanach in Hebrew?
You know squat as you have amply demonstrated repeatedly.
Sure.
Oh! I get it...God commanded the Jews to eliminate the nation of Amalek.
I guess you didn't look up what Amalek did.
I didn't think so.
Uh...yes it is; it's just not on your Athiest site because it makes the genocide of Amalek look humane.
Now Google Amalek and Exodus...
HINT, it happens after the Splitting of the Red Sea.
You'll find it if you want to; I'm betting you don't want to.

In fact, if you knew the Biblical verses that explain why the nations of Canaan had to be expelled or exterminated, you might discover how humane God is.
But you don't want to know.
Oh. I'm sorry. He came out, and fought against invaders:

17:8 Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
17:9 And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand.
17:10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
17:11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
17:12 But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
17:13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
17:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
17:16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

So, to recap. The God of the Torah, sent the Israelites into the land of the Canaans, and instead of coming as wanderers, and friends, they came as invaders. Then when the inhabitants of that land - specifically Amalek - dares to defend his home, the God of the Israelites declares not only genocide, but declares a generational blood feud with his entire race.

Yeah, I can see why Amalek is so hated...
We can now surmise 2 things...
[1] You know sh!t about Scripture until someone like myself embarrasses you to use a non-anti-God site.
[2] You know sh!t about Scripture because Amalek did not live in Rephidim.

Next questions so you can embarrass yourself even more...
Who was Amalek and why did he and his nation travel across a desert far away from their borders to attack the Children of Israel?
Actually, what we know of him is that he was an Edomite. Specifically, he was the son of...ummm...Eliphaz, and Timnaq, if I remember correctly.

Cz has zero knowledge of the Bible except for what he gets from his anti-God sites.
Sure.
Uh...yes it is; it's just not on your Athiest site because it makes the genocide of Amalek look humane.

In fact, if you knew the Biblical verses that explain why the nations of Canaan had to be expelled or exterminated, you might discover how humane God is.

17:9 And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand.
17:10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
17:11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
17:12 But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
17:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
17:16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

So, to recap. The God of the Torah, sent the Israelites into the land of the Canaans, and instead of coming as wanderers, and friends, they came as invaders. Then when the inhabitants of that land - specifically Amalek - dares to defend his home, the God of the Israelites declares not only genocide, but declares a generational blood feud with his entire race.

[1] You know sh!t about Scripture until someone like myself embarrasses you to use a non-anti-God site.

Who was Amalek and why did he and his nation travel across a desert far away from their borders to attack the Children of Israel?
Actually, what we know of him is that he was an Edomite. Specifically, he was the son of...ummm...Eliphaz, and Timnaq, if I remember correctly.
The Amalek question requires research if you don't know your Torah...do the research.

Fact remains most of the prison population in America is made up of secularists. OP is wrong.
Can you provide statistical data to support that claim?
Pick 25 people on death row. 25 of them will not have stepped into a church at least a year before their crime.

Secularists are also the least charitable. They are the least group willing to help those in need. And yes, there are studies on that too.
Restating your claim without statistical data, does not make it any more true than the first time you made it without any supporting statistical data. But, since you couldn't seem to find any data, I did find some that proves that you're full of shit:

Prison%20data_zpsim8zoba8.png

See? That's the danger of making definitive statements like that about things that there have actually been studies done to produce actual, verifiable data about.
Again, people find Christ while in prison.

Sure.

The Amalek question requires research if you don't know your Torah...do the research.
If you say so. I personal don't care. Genocide. That was what your God ordered. You see, I don't care what a person did. I will not kill his children for it. {Period. And when your God tells me to, then your God is a sociopath, and can fuck off.

Fact remains most of the prison population in America is made up of secularists. OP is wrong.
Pick 25 people on death row. 25 of them will not have stepped into a church at least a year before their crime.

Secularists are also the least charitable. They are the least group willing to help those in need. And yes, there are studies on that too.
Restating your claim without statistical data, does not make it any more true than the first time you made it without any supporting statistical data. But, since you couldn't seem to find any data, I did find some that proves that you're full of shit:

See? That's the danger of making definitive statements like that about things that there have actually been studies done to produce actual, verifiable data about.
And some start out that way. The bottom line is, your claim was that the majority of prison population is secularist, and the data demonstrates that is not true.

Wrong. If it is in Texas, most of the prison population is Baptist.

LMAO.

Prison Incarceration and Religious Preference
Most people come to Christ when in prison, dufus.
Topic is at the time the crime was committed.
I know all about jail house conversions. Honestly, any religion so easily accepted is also easily cast away. It is that reality that makes the claim that Christianity is any moral compass laughable.
See post 26 to see what Christianity versus secularism provides.

And some start out that way.
A few do. Very few.

I said taosim not being a religion is debatable.
If im not mistaken there are basically two "branches". One philosophical and one religious. Laozi was considered a diety in religious taosim..
Another bit of irony for you OP : that book you shot down earlier as not being truth enough, actually has the first recorded references to him :lol:
no response for these?

LMAO.

I know all about jail house conversions. Honestly, any religion so easily accepted is also easily cast away. It is that reality that makes the claim that Christianity is any moral compass laughable.
Uh...no. So, in your mind, the only two options is to treat people - yes, prison inmates are people - like animals, or to be religious? Really??? You do not think it is possible to simple treat someone like a human being, without having to bring some supernatural force into the equation? I refer you back to the study in the OP.

If im not mistaken there are basically two "branches". One philosophical and one religious. Laozi was considered a diety in religious taosim..
Another bit of irony for you OP : that book you shot down earlier as not being truth enough, actually has the first recorded references to him :lol:
no response for these?
Taoism is religious, just not theist. There is a difference.

LMAO.

Uh...no. So, in your mind, the only two options is to treat people - yes, prison inmates are people - like animals, or to be religious? Really??? You do not think it is possible to simple treat someone like a human being, without having to bring some supernatural force into the equation? I refer you back to the study in the OP.
Feel free to link to any case where a prison crime rate plummeted because of humane secularism.

no response for these?
Sorry. I have 6 different people wanting to attack me over this topic. So, you'll forgive me if I am having a little difficulty keeping up with my responses to everyone.

LMAO.

Feel free to link to any case where a prison crime rate plummeted because of humane secularism.
Feel free to link to a case where secular Humanism was tried and had no effect.

no response for these?
Taoism is religious, just not theist. There is a difference.
Laozi disagrees.

Sure.

If you say so. I personal don't care. Genocide. That was what your God ordered. You see, I don't care what a person did. I will not kill his children for it. {Period. And when your God tells me to, then your God is a sociopath, and can fuck off.

So God tells Moshe to eradicate a series of genocidal nations and you don't care?
Either you're a sociopath or so empathic that you would allow Hitler to live.
In either case, it's obvious you lied about your knowledge of Scripture which leads us to question anything you have to say about anything.

Feel free to link to a case where secular Humanism was tried and had no effect.
Every prison with a high crime rate or mistreats prisoners.

Sure.

So God tells Moshe to eradicate a series of genocidal nations and you don't care?
In either case, it's obvious you lied about your knowledge of Scripture which leads us to question anything you have to say about anything.
Moral compasses are usually broken with secularists.

no response for these?
Sorry. I have 6 different people wanting to attack me over this topic. So, you'll forgive me if I am having a little difficulty keeping up with my responses to everyone.
And again you ignored his points.

Sure.

Except God didn't say to kill Hitler. He said Kill Hitler, and. Every. Single. German. Alive. Including the children. That's a little different, dontcha think?

Sure.

Except God didn't say to kill Hitler. He said Kill Hitler, and. Every. Single. German. Alive. Including the children. That's a little different, dontcha think?
upload_2017-3-14_14-30-21.png

Forum List

Back