Secularists...Hoist By Their Own Petard

This was also one of the pics:
school-lunch.jpg

Reminds me GOP school lunches:

oliver-twist-007.jpg
There is no propaganda like GOP propaganda
Republicans think ketchup is a vegetable. True story.

Tomato paste, like ketchup, is a GOP vegetable
Partially right. I think democrats are vegetables. Worthless, armstretched, braindead vegetables.

Don't ya' just love it when the villains get what they deserve, a dose of their own medicine?
I sure do.

1. Can you imagine....secularists squealing like stuck pigs when their own methods are used against them!
'...a consummation devoutly to be wished....'

First.....those methods....then that example.

2. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real. Therefore, emotions, such as love, are no more than chemistry. And it suggests that it is only genes and environment that determine our actions, and free will plays no role. And, of course, God and religious beliefs are nonsense.

That's why the hatred comes out whenever they see folks who are religious.

3. The change in America, from a spiritual to a materialist entity, is largely due to the efforts of the 32nd President. He promised all sorts of material rewards, if America would only give up the individualism, and freedoms that the Founders embodied in the Constitution.
He promised rewards such as

· Employment(right to work)

· Food, clothing and leisure, viaenough income to support them

· Farmers' rights to a fair income

· Freedom fromunfair competitionandmonopolies

· Housing

· Medical care

· Social security
FDR’s Second Bill of Rights
Kind of a 'worker's paradise,' huh?
I wonder where he got that idea.

4. And for these material benefits, all Americans had to do was give up our birthright...Individuals who have had the benefit of an education recognize this.

"The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’"
Goldberg, "Liberal Fascism."

5. While America was founded on this view:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

...it has become inculcated with this one:

" Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries. One manifestation of secularism is asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people. Another manifestation of secularism is the view that public activities and decisions, especially political ones, should be uninfluenced by religious beliefs and/or practices."
Secularism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

....the very antithesis of 'a moral and religious people.'
The Founders wouldn't be welcome in a secular nation, would they.
Your mind is like a mixed salad of delusion, crazy, hypocrisy, lies and a twist of a bizarre and unwarranted self confidence.

photo.jpg

Now, focus like a laser:
Why are you never able to point to any specific part of the post to which you are apparently responding, and find fault with same?

Why is that?

Are you catering to your mental imbalance?

Suffering from the lack of education in government schooling?

Or....as I suspect.....

...the post at issue is unassailable, undeniable and, essentially.....PERFECT!

Have you noticed the obsessive, repetitive pattern PoliticalChic has fallen into?

Posts the same threads over and over again, the nonsense in them gets disproved,

and her repeated responses are - oblivious to the refutations -

claims, over and over again, that nothing she has posted has been proven untrue.

school-lunch.jpg

oliver-twist-007.jpg

Partially right. I think democrats are vegetables. Worthless, armstretched, braindead vegetables.
Why? What proof do you have?
He eats his vegetables..

school-lunch.jpg

oliver-twist-007.jpg

only to someone like you who doesn't have two synapses to rub together.

poor idiot troll. i would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a lowlife

the founders were largely deists.

and they wanted religious nutters as far away from government as possible....

but thanks for your usual cut and paste.

Wrong...another lefty lie...read what Franklin said about God and sin...

Not every person who professes a belief in God wants his country governed by a theocracy.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I offend your little sensibilities by using bad words?"

You didn't offend me...you simply revealed yourself to be the low-life I've always said you were.

I consider you to be the poster boy for Liberalism.

Actually, if you are such a delicate flower that a few bad words offend you, maybe you should just hide at home. Just saying.

Not every person who professes a belief in God wants his country governed by a theocracy.

it certainly isn't government's place to impose some theocratic christian belief system on us. that's why the first amendment exists.

the fact that they can't stand not forcing us to live by THEIR brand of religion is their problem. not the rest of ours.

It is obviously out of the range of this thread and the understanding of the original poster to explain how utterly oversimplified this version of the French Revolution is. The errors of fact and synthesis are woeful.

Hmmmm.....a vapid and thoughtless post.

I accept your retreat, and defeat.

You're dismissed.

You've been proven wrong repeatedly on this. The American Civil War was bloodier than the French Revolution.

The French Wars of Religion were bloodier than the French Revolution.

Both of those facts go unrefuted. You lose.

Now throw us another of your memorable tantrums.

it certainly isn't government's place to impose some theocratic christian belief system on us. that's why the first amendment exists.

the fact that they can't stand not forcing us to live by THEIR brand of religion is their problem. not the rest of ours.

We revolted against the country that still believed in the divine right of kings and still had an established state religion.

That is what we got AWAY from.

We revolted against the country that still believed in the divine right of kings and still had an established state religion.

the problem is that the puritans also came here because the government in britain wasn't insane enough for them.

and they've left us that particular virulent strain of crazy.

Founding slave rapists...Yeah.
Ok asshole since you think as do many of you flaming libs do that the USA is a illegitimate country, get the fuck out.
all you lefties ever do is complain. You take your constant bed wetting one step further. You are a hater.
You are a miserable no good fuck who has accomplished nothing in your life and you blame everyone else for your problems.

Guy, I have accomplished more in my life than you ever will and I have the box of medals to prove it.

Obviously, had the Founding Slave Rapists ended up on the business end of a noose, the horrible results would be- We'd be Canadians...

OH MY GOD, NOT CANADIANS!!!!

The job is not to admire what a fucked up job the Founding Slave Rapists did in making this country, it's to admire those who have worked so hard to FIX what they fucked up.

Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt and Martin Luther King all come to mind.

Certainly, the first Christian communities were totally communistic. It is where the expression concerning each receiving his/her need comes from (Acts 4:32).

the problem is that the puritans also came here because the government in britain wasn't insane enough for them.

and they've left us that particular virulent strain of crazy.

The Puritans drove out the likes of Roger Williams and Anne Hutchinson in acts of classic intolerance.

Forum List

Back