seems you shot your wad to early.

Democrats also made the mistake of piling on with bs accusations like the "Roy Moore was banned from the mall" nonsense.

If they stuck with the original accuser instead of going overboard with obviously fake accusations they might have had more credibility. But every time they add an additional claim that is easily shown to be false they make them all look more false.

People are stupid.
That is what Moore is counting on. If one can be proved to be a liar (which she has) he claim that it is all lies and knock down the other 7. It is 40 years. If it hadn't been for Allred, Moore would have been forced to quit a long time ago.

And the republican attacks for weirdness has Biden as their poster boy, there is video of him molesting 10 kids. The have several photos of Franken molesting two women and credible stories of him molesting more.

Moore is thanking Pelosi right now for being such a total hypocrite. She should have demanded Conyers head. Instead she gives Moore a lifeline

Democrats also made the mistake of piling on with bs accusations like the "Roy Moore was banned from the mall" nonsense.

If they stuck with the original accuser instead of going overboard with obviously fake accusations they might have had more credibility. But every time they add an additional claim that is easily shown to be false they make them all look more false.

People are stupid.

But doesn't this happen every time an accusation is made? Moore, Cain, Clinton, O'Reilly, Cosby, Franken?????

I find it unbelievable how all these women are lurking in the dark, scared to death of telling their story until a fearless leader comes out first. Then, with the courage of Mother Teresa, they are unleashed from their shackles and simultaneously ready to address their attacker head on.

It does. Its shocking that anyone is surprised that there is no credibility when these issues come up a month before an election

People are stupid.
That is what Moore is counting on. If one can be proved to be a liar (which she has) he claim that it is all lies and knock down the other 7. It is 40 years. If it hadn't been for Allred, Moore would have been forced to quit a long time ago.

And the republican attacks for weirdness has Biden as their poster boy, there is video of him molesting 10 kids. The have several photos of Franken molesting two women and credible stories of him molesting more.

Moore is thanking Pelosi right now for being such a total hypocrite. She should have demanded Conyers head. Instead she gives Moore a lifeline

Or at least remained silent until after the election

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.
Only a genuine piece of shit would defend a child molesting asshole like Roy Moore. But hey, it is Alabama where child molesting is a common sport for the backwoods redneck inbred fools that live there.

People are stupid.

But doesn't this happen every time an accusation is made? Moore, Cain, Clinton, O'Reilly, Cosby, Franken?????

I find it unbelievable how all these women are lurking in the dark, scared to death of telling their story until a fearless leader comes out first. Then, with the courage of Mother Teresa, they are unleashed from their shackles and simultaneously ready to address their attacker head on.

It does. Its shocking that anyone is surprised that there is no credibility when these issues come up a month before an election
Defend the child molester. Typical for the exact same people that elected the orange groper.

People are stupid.

As soon as the election is over you'll never hear from them again. Just like the ones who came forward against Trump

I think there is a pattern here that needs to be acknowledged. I'm not being partisan either as I included several Democrats.

And out of all of these women, did a single one of them ever suffer any consequences for their actions? Not that I'm aware of. When it blows over, they just continue their lives and only the accused suffers the aftermath.

I'm all for the protection of our women, but this has really got to stop. It's just way too obvious that most-- if not all of it is pure bullshit. Money chasers and attention whores is all they are to me unless evidence is presented. The more credibility we give them, the more frequently we will be treated to stories like this.

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.
Once we established that Alabama is for Child Molesters, what else needs to be said?

People are stupid.

As soon as the election is over you'll never hear from them again. Just like the ones who came forward against Trump

I think there is a pattern here that needs to be acknowledged. I'm not being partisan either as I included several Democrats.

And out of all of these women, did a single one of them ever suffer any consequences for their actions? Not that I'm aware of. When it blows over, they just continue their lives and only the accused suffers the aftermath.

I'm all for the protection of our women, but this has really got to stop. It's just way too obvious that most-- if not all of it is pure bullshit. Money chasers and attention whores is all they are to me unless evidence is presented. The more credibility we give them, the more frequently we will be treated to stories like this.
So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

1) Women have no proof & should be prosecuted for making accusations.

2) A man's denial (without proof) is good enough to prosecute?
Really asshole?

Yet another asshole who thinks men can do anything to women & now under aged girls as long as there are no witnesses or videos or pics.

And yet another asshole that thinks these women can do anything to these men..........

The idea that Moore was banned from shopping malls for chasing little girls. His coworkers knew he did it.

Then where is the evidence of this ban? Seems to me with no records of the mall, no police activity, not even a complaint filed tells me it's urban legend in that area.

Once we established that Alabama is for Child Molesters, what else needs to be said?
Crazy cali is the capital of child molesting and sex trafficking...

Well, it can be said that you don't know what it is you are talking about. Plenty of child molesters out in California, however.

People are stupid.

So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

Really asshole?
You really ought to educate yourself, sporting rifles are just that sporting rifles. You stupid motherfucker

People are stupid.

Unless we hear that Moore has won his law suit against them for slander and defamation.

People are stupid.

Really asshole?

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Yet another asshole who thinks men can do anything to women & now under aged girls as long as there are no witnesses or videos or pics.

And yet another asshole that thinks these women can do anything to these men..........

The idea that Moore was banned from shopping malls for chasing little girls. His coworkers knew he did it.

Then where is the evidence of this ban? Seems to me with no records of the mall, no police activity, not even a complaint filed tells me it's urban legend in that area.

Reporting abuse should be done.. There are witnesses about Moore's p[erverted mall prowling.

Quit defending that POS.

Forum List

Back