seems you shot your wad to early.

Yet another asshole who thinks men can do anything to women & now under aged girls as long as there are no witnesses or videos or pics.

And yet another asshole that thinks these women can do anything to these men..........

The idea that Moore was banned from shopping malls for chasing little girls. His coworkers knew he did it.

Then where is the evidence of this ban? Seems to me with no records of the mall, no police activity, not even a complaint filed tells me it's urban legend in that area.

Reporting abuse should be done.. There are witnesses about Moore's p[erverted mall prowling.

Quit defending that POS.
You quit defending the Clintons then, Shit for brains

Yet another asshole who thinks men can do anything to women & now under aged girls as long as there are no witnesses or videos or pics.

And yet another asshole that thinks these women can do anything to these men..........

The idea that Moore was banned from shopping malls for chasing little girls. His coworkers knew he did it.

Then where is the evidence of this ban? Seems to me with no records of the mall, no police activity, not even a complaint filed tells me it's urban legend in that area.

Reporting abuse should be done.. There are witnesses about Moore's p[erverted mall prowling.

Quit defending that POS.

Oh! Witnesses??? Witnesses of the people making the claim??? No factual evidence, but witnesses???? Boy, don't I feel stupid. If a friend or family member is a witness, then they must not be telling any lies.

Democrats also made the mistake of piling on with bs accusations like the "Roy Moore was banned from the mall" nonsense.

If they stuck with the original accuser instead of going overboard with obviously fake accusations they might have had more credibility. But every time they add an additional claim that is easily shown to be false they make them all look more false.

People are stupid.

But doesn't this happen every time an accusation is made? Moore, Cain, Clinton, O'Reilly, Cosby, Franken?????

I find it unbelievable how all these women are lurking in the dark, scared to death of telling their story until a fearless leader comes out first. Then, with the courage of Mother Teresa, they are unleashed from their shackles and simultaneously ready to address their attacker head on.

It does. Its shocking that anyone is surprised that there is no credibility when these issues come up a month before an election
Defend the child molester. Typical for the exact same people that elected the orange groper.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------------- TRIGGERED ALERT ---------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Democrats also made the mistake of piling on with bs accusations like the "Roy Moore was banned from the mall" nonsense.

If they stuck with the original accuser instead of going overboard with obviously fake accusations they might have had more credibility. But every time they add an additional claim that is easily shown to be false they make them all look more false.

People are stupid.

But doesn't this happen every time an accusation is made? Moore, Cain, Clinton, O'Reilly, Cosby, Franken?????

I find it unbelievable how all these women are lurking in the dark, scared to death of telling their story until a fearless leader comes out first. Then, with the courage of Mother Teresa, they are unleashed from their shackles and simultaneously ready to address their attacker head on.

As soon as the election is over you'll never hear from them again. Just like the ones who came forward against Trump

I think there is a pattern here that needs to be acknowledged. I'm not being partisan either as I included several Democrats.

And out of all of these women, did a single one of them ever suffer any consequences for their actions? Not that I'm aware of. When it blows over, they just continue their lives and only the accused suffers the aftermath.

I'm all for the protection of our women, but this has really got to stop. It's just way too obvious that most-- if not all of it is pure bullshit. Money chasers and attention whores is all they are to me unless evidence is presented. The more credibility we give them, the more frequently we will be treated to stories like this.
So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

1) Women have no proof & should be prosecuted for making accusations.

2) A man's denial (without proof) is good enough to prosecute?
Really asshole?

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.

Quit defending that POS.

Oh! Witnesses??? Witnesses of the people making the claim??? No factual evidence, but witnesses???? Boy, don't I feel stupid. If a friend or family member is a witness, then they must not be telling any lies.

These were not relatives making those claims. These were mall workers. These were coworkers. People that knew the perverted fucker you are defending.

As soon as the election is over you'll never hear from them again. Just like the ones who came forward against Trump

I think there is a pattern here that needs to be acknowledged. I'm not being partisan either as I included several Democrats.

And out of all of these women, did a single one of them ever suffer any consequences for their actions? Not that I'm aware of. When it blows over, they just continue their lives and only the accused suffers the aftermath.

I'm all for the protection of our women, but this has really got to stop. It's just way too obvious that most-- if not all of it is pure bullshit. Money chasers and attention whores is all they are to me unless evidence is presented. The more credibility we give them, the more frequently we will be treated to stories like this.
So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

Really asshole?

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.
Says the Clinton supporter… LOL

Really asshole?

Well I think you were the one that robbed a bank by my house. Prove it wasn't you........

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Prove YOU DIDN'T do something.

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.
At the rate the left is going; they'll take the stigma out of being a pedophile, just like they did with being racist; through misuse, and overuse of the label. Coincidence? I think not...

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.

First, without delay, learn the difference between "to" and "too"....(maybe a remedial junior high course?)

Secondly, you right wing morons led by your charlatan clown give us, on a daily basis, SO DAMN MUCH to slam you on that.....yeah.......we let the likes of Moore have a break.......Allow him to scour some day care centers for a future dating opportunities.

Last edited:
At the rate the left is going; they'll take the stigma out of being a pedophile, just like they did with being racist; through misuse, and overuse of the label. Coincidence? I think not...

I think it has something to do with it. After two or more decades, they finally figured out that the race card is not working for them and in fact, working against them. So they need a new angle to attack Republicans.

There is NOTHING.......nothing better than having Moore elected next month........The stigma that this idiot will carry for the OP to the senate, provides tons of fodder for the DNC candidates throughout the rest of this country in the upcoming midterms........GO ROY.....GO ROY.......GO ROY.

I think it has something to do with it. After two or more decades, they finally figured out that the race card is not working for them and in fact, working against them. So they need a new angle to attack Republicans.
I agree. And just how many legitamite victims will suffer the coming indifference people will have regarding these atrocities; after the left has accused every political opponent of being some sort of sexual deviant?

Really asshole?

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false?
It doesn't work that way dumbass.

I agree. And just how many legitamite victims will suffer the coming indifference people will have regarding these atrocities; after the left has accused every political opponent of being some sort of sexual deviant?

This too will pass. So far it looks like a neck and neck race. Let these leftists insult the people of Alabama all they like, but at least those people are able to sift through the bullshit and they realize that at least some of our citizens believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

There is NOTHING.......nothing better than having Moore elected next month........The stigma that this idiot will carry for the OP to the senate, provides tons of fodder for the DNC candidates throughout the rest of this country in the upcoming midterms........GO ROY.....GO ROY.......GO ROY.
Kind of like those democrat molesters Frankenstein and Conyers... right?

WE don't even have to wait until next month with Pelosi trying to defend Conyers.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
007 has a very valid point. The abuse charge cuts both ways. Anyone who refuses to acknowledge it and wield the charges morally and correctly will get cut.

WE don't even have to wait until next month with Pelosi trying to defend Conyers.
That is an immoral act on her part. Politically, her stupidity will hurt her party.

Forum List

Back