seems you shot your wad to early.

Hopefully Nancy can stick around for a hundred years. Lord knows her plastic surgery can.

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.
At the rate the left is going; they'll take the stigma out of being a pedophile, just like they did with being racist; through misuse, and overuse of the label. Coincidence? I think not...

I think it has something to do with it. After two or more decades, they finally figured out that the race card is not working for them and in fact, working against them. So they need a new angle to attack Republicans.
I agree. And just how many legitamite victims will suffer the coming indifference people will have regarding these atrocities; after the left has accused every political opponent of being some sort of sexual deviant?

This too will pass. So far it looks like a neck and neck race. Let these leftists insult the people of Alabama all they like, but at least those people are able to sift through the bullshit and they realize that at least some of our citizens believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty.
As an Alabamian I can speak directly as to what the word on the street is. And most folks find the fact that these accusations are only coming out now, that he's running for the Senate highly suspicious. Especially after a life time in politics. And if they are true; well that's a damnable shame. The accusers couldn't have possibly picked a time they'd be less likely to be believed...

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.
At the rate the left is going; they'll take the stigma out of being a pedophile, just like they did with being racist; through misuse, and overuse of the label. Coincidence? I think not...

I think it has something to do with it. After two or more decades, they finally figured out that the race card is not working for them and in fact, working against them. So they need a new angle to attack Republicans.
I agree. And just how many legitamite victims will suffer the coming indifference people will have regarding these atrocities; after the left has accused every political opponent of being some sort of sexual deviant?

This too will pass. So far it looks like a neck and neck race. Let these leftists insult the people of Alabama all they like, but at least those people are able to sift through the bullshit and they realize that at least some of our citizens believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty.
As an Alabamian I can speak directly as to what the word on the street is. And most folks find the fact that these accusations are only coming out now, that he's running for the Senate highly suspicious. Especially after a life time in politics. And if they are true; well that's a damnable shame. The accusers couldn't have possibly picked a time they'd be less likely to be believed...

I didn't realize you were from Alabama. Good for you and your fellow citizens in that state. I hope they do the right thing and not let the media control their vote.

Nope, Vastator, the polls clearly show that "most folks" certainly do not "find the fact that" blah blah blah.

WE don't even have to wait until next month with Pelosi trying to defend Conyers.

Let us know when Conyers is accused of trying to get a 14 year old to play with his gonads....as Moore is accused of doing......Deal???

WE don't even have to wait until next month with Pelosi trying to defend Conyers.

Let us know when Conyers is accused of trying to get a 14 year old to play with his gonads....as Moore is accused of doing......Deal???

Sure, if you are looking for accusations, I can accuse him of that right now. Conyers had to pay out for an actual incident. You can see the difference between reality and conjecture correct?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Only a genuine piece of shit would defend a child molesting asshole like Roy Moore. But hey, it is Alabama where child molesting is a common sport for the backwoods redneck inbred fools that live there.
the ONLY claim he molested anyone has proven to be a lie. all that is left is the stories of him being a perfect gentleman with his dates.

Yet another asshole who thinks men can do anything to women & now under aged girls as long as there are no witnesses or videos or pics.

And yet another asshole that thinks these women can do anything to these men..........

The idea that Moore was banned from shopping malls for chasing little girls. His coworkers knew he did it.

Then where is the evidence of this ban? Seems to me with no records of the mall, no police activity, not even a complaint filed tells me it's urban legend in that area.

Reporting abuse should be done.. There are witnesses about Moore's p[erverted mall prowling.

Quit defending that POS.
no there is not in fact the mall manager stated for the record he was never banned, go figure another lie debunked.

But doesn't this happen every time an accusation is made? Moore, Cain, Clinton, O'Reilly, Cosby, Franken?????

I find it unbelievable how all these women are lurking in the dark, scared to death of telling their story until a fearless leader comes out first. Then, with the courage of Mother Teresa, they are unleashed from their shackles and simultaneously ready to address their attacker head on.

As soon as the election is over you'll never hear from them again. Just like the ones who came forward against Trump

I think there is a pattern here that needs to be acknowledged. I'm not being partisan either as I included several Democrats.

And out of all of these women, did a single one of them ever suffer any consequences for their actions? Not that I'm aware of. When it blows over, they just continue their lives and only the accused suffers the aftermath.

I'm all for the protection of our women, but this has really got to stop. It's just way too obvious that most-- if not all of it is pure bullshit. Money chasers and attention whores is all they are to me unless evidence is presented. The more credibility we give them, the more frequently we will be treated to stories like this.
So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

1) Women have no proof & should be prosecuted for making accusations.

2) A man's denial (without proof) is good enough to prosecute?
Really asshole?

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.
in america the proof of a crime must be provide the accused is not required to present proof they did nothing in fact it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove that nothing ever happened since he said he did not go where the accuser claims it happened.

Yet another asshole who thinks men can do anything to women & now under aged girls as long as there are no witnesses or videos or pics.

And yet another asshole that thinks these women can do anything to these men..........

The idea that Moore was banned from shopping malls for chasing little girls. His coworkers knew he did it.

Then where is the evidence of this ban? Seems to me with no records of the mall, no police activity, not even a complaint filed tells me it's urban legend in that area.

And a manager denied it

Moore should't be seated if he wins, and Franken and Conyers have got to go

Nothing Congress can do to prevent Moore from being seated.

Franken and Conyers are different. Conyers could be in really hot water since his transgressions happened during the time he was in office. I'm not sure about Franken. He's scum and Minnesota doesn't want him either.

There is NOTHING.......nothing better than having Moore elected next month........The stigma that this idiot will carry for the OP to the senate, provides tons of fodder for the DNC candidates throughout the rest of this country in the upcoming midterms........GO ROY.....GO ROY.......GO ROY.

Much better than putting together a plan to help the country, right?

That's what I found so ridiculous. Forty years of politics. And being controversial and high profile. Yet despite all his political enemies a bombshell like this that "everyone knew about" doesn't come out until now weeks before an election when neither party wants him in the senate.

I don't care who you are, if that doesn't smell phoney I don't know what does.

Last edited:
Nope, Vastator, the polls clearly show that "most folks" certainly do not "find the fact that" blah blah blah.

Sure we should believe polls over someone on the ground actually talking to people. After all, polls have never been wrong. Just ask President Hillary

Forum List

Back