Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

Who is karen mcdougal
the Playmate Donald had a 9 or 10 month affair with back in 2006....which he denied.

So fucking what?
Nice stick up your arse! :thup:

I don't care snowflake Leo. I was just answering the poster's question!

As far as Trump lying about it....nothing new there either....

Trump gave permission for the tape's release.... so he is just trying to pull a ''look over there'', so to get the press off of his Putin summit abomination and disgraceful NATO meetings...imo.

No one gives a shit.
obviously, you do!
poor little baby.... did your mommy take your bottle away?

Who is karen mcdougal
the Playmate Donald had a 9 or 10 month affair with back in 2006....which he denied.

So fucking what?

Trump gave permission for the tape's release.... so he is just trying to pull a ''look over there'', so to get the press off of his Putin summit abomination and disgraceful NATO meetings...imo.

No one gives a shit.
obviously, you do!

I don't care what Trump did in 2006 apparently he is in your head. You're just jealous of Melania.

Leave it to TDSers to suggest having an intimate affair with a Playmate is a bad thing! :p Talk about jealous! Very sad!

Leave it to TDSers to suggest having an intimate affair with a Playmate is a bad thing! :p Talk about jealous! Very sad!

Someone needs to analyze that playboy issue for secret code messages from Putin. I suggest the use of some kind of magnification.

So fucking what?

No one gives a shit.
obviously, you do!

I don't care what Trump did in 2006 apparently he is in your head. You're just jealous of Melania.
Apparently, you also don’t care what he did in 2016 to get elected.

I am assuming the release of this information was done to harm Trump's public image and not to make a legal case
I think it was released to show Trump that such tapes exist and more could be released,in an effort to leverage him into paying Cohen's legal fees and privately reserving a pardon for him.

So, Trump decided to play hardball and waive the attorney/client privilege for this tape, so that it could be used against Cohen in a court of law.

Probably not a smart move on Trump's part. Shocking, I know.
Who ever released it committed a crime, and he's a fucking criminal. Why he did it doesn't matter.

How can the tape possibly be used against Cohen?
It can be used against Trump, depending on what was recorded.

I am assuming the release of this information was done to harm Trump's public image and not to make a legal case
I think it was released to show Trump that such tapes exist and more could be released,in an effort to leverage him into paying Cohen's legal fees and privately reserving a pardon for him.

So, Trump decided to play hardball and waive the attorney/client privilege for this tape, so that it could be used against Cohen in a court of law.

Who ever released it committed a crime, and he's a fucking criminal. Why he did it doesn't matter.

How can it be used against Trump, other than to smear him? Nothing illegal was discussed on the tape. The weasel in the Mueller team knew it couldn't be used in any trial, which is why he leaked it.

How can it be used against Trump, other than to smear him? Nothing illegal was discussed on the tape. The weasel in the Mueller team knew it couldn't be used in any trial, which is why he leaked it.
Fucking moron ... let’s start with reality, something from which you’ve long distanced yourself....

You don’t know what Cohen recorded; nor do you know how many such recordings were made. So yes, depending on what Trump was recorded saying, it can be used against him.

Fucking moron ... let’s start with reality, something from which you’ve long distanced yourself....

You don’t know what Cohen recorded; nor do you know how many such recordings were made. So yes, depending on what Trump was recorded saying, it can be used against him.
Hmmmm, we're discussing the tape that was leaked. This isn't your que to speculate endlessly about all the evidence that you imagine Mueller has. Yeah, if Mueller had evidence of crimes on tape, then he would have evidence of crimes on tape, and if pigs had wings, then maybe they could fly. There is no evidence of a crime on the tape that was illegal leaked.

Neither do you unless you are actually Mueller...........

Stormy.........now a Playboy good looking gal..........

Are either of them from Russia Mr. Mueller.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Now back to my original question..........does she look like Mary Ann from Gilligans Island.

This isn't your que to speculate endlessly about all the evidence that you imagine Mueller has
But doing so is more reasonable than asserting he has none, which is what you do.
No it isn't.
Of course it is. Speculation itself assumes that the truth of the speculation is not known. Yet you claim not only that Mueller has not found such evidence, but also that it does not exist. You could not possibly know the truth ofbeither claim, which makes your claims irrational.

Neither do you unless you are actually Mueller...........

Stormy.........now a Playboy good looking gal..........

Are either of them from Russia Mr. Mueller.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Now back to my original question..........does she look like Mary Ann from Gilligans Island.
No, I don't know -- but then I'm not the one idiotically claiming what will or will not come from that tape.

Forum List

Back