Selective Feminism

Uhh, what exactly am I apologizing for again?

Read the thread. You have been exposed.

For? Hoping to catch me plagiarizing someone else's work? What kind of fool do you take me for, exactly? I think I can do what I want with my work, without having to answer to you. That will be all.

I actually thought it was yours. I would not be upset to learn that it was. But...given the circumstances you need to prove that you are the author.

Can you do that?

And, since you asked, I take you for a lame fool. A foolish fool. A lonely fool. A fool desperate for attention. An unemployed taker fool. A fat, lazy fool. And a blowhard fool.

Read the thread. You have been exposed.

For? Hoping to catch me plagiarizing someone else's work? What kind of fool do you take me for, exactly? I think I can do what I want with my work, without having to answer to you. That will be all.

I actually thought it was yours. I would not be upset to learn that it was. But...given the circumstances you need to prove that you are the author.

Can you do that?

And, since you asked, I take you for a lame fool. A foolish fool. A lonely fool. A fool desperate for attention. An unemployed taker fool. A fat, lazy fool. And a blowhard fool.

How bemusing.

You have seen my threads, those epic monologues I often write? I've been writing since 2010, LL. Besides, [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] even tried to run one of them to see if I plagiarized it. He didn't find anything, so he can vouch for my integrity. I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you. Given what I know of writing, I am free to reproduce my own work without any consequence.

Now scram, troll.

Nah...... He wrote that. You can tell by the distinctly juvenile nature of the premise and the presentation. It is TK's work.

He took it from somewhere else. It was written in 2012.
posted @ 03/13/2012 - 00:21 by RightWingExtremist

Have you seen the news lately? Sure you have. If you haven't, you've missed a broiling debate on the issue of abortion and contraception, not to mention some deep and wounding misogynistic commentary issued by opponents and supporters of this right passed you by. But enough of that.

In the midst of this heated debate I have noticed something. I observed how some women treat other women differently than others. I have again noticed how this behavior is widely influenced by political or societal events. I also have taken notice of the hypocrisy that it entails. What I am referring to is known as selective feminism. No doubt you have heard the comments issued forth by the right wing political shock trooper Rush Limbaugh in reference to Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke, and the firestorm that ensued afterwards……”
AthensTalks.com | Talk Amongst Yourselves

I was just going to point that out...Either Templer is plagiarizing or spamming multiple boards, I'd say.

RightWingExtremist is me! So... what do you have to say for yourself now? I joined that site on January 7, 2011. And since I am the originator of that work, I feel I have the license to reproduce it as much as I want to.

Last edited:

Can you do that?

How bemusing.

You have seen my threads, those epic monologues I often write? I've been writing since 2010, LL. Besides, [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] even tried to run one of them to see if I plagiarized it. He didn't find anything, so he can vouch for my integrity. I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you. Given what I know of writing, I am free to reproduce my own work without any consequence.

Now scram, troll.

You know TK.... John Fogerty got sued for plagiarizing himself. True story. :lol:

Can you do that?

How bemusing.

Now scram, troll.

You know TK.... John Fogerty got sued for plagiarizing himself. True story. :lol:

What did he do, sue himself?

:lmao:

Scratch that. I just read some more.....that lame ass fucker might be you after all. It was fun watching someone lay into you for plagiarizing the artwork.

:lol: Très amusant

You free writing again?

Just laughing at you. The proudest achievement for a liberal is self victimization for the cause.

Still waiting for that link to where the Democratic Party -- or any party -- defines what feminism means.... :eusa_whistle:

I see, so that's not the message unless they use those words. That's why you're always going to liberals and asking for the link that Republicans say they hate women, Democrats, Hispanics, gays, immigrants, the poor, etc.

No, wait, you never to that...

Just laughing at you. The proudest achievement for a liberal is self victimization for the cause.

Still waiting for that link to where the Democratic Party -- or any party -- defines what feminism means.... :eusa_whistle:

I see, so that's not the message unless they use those words. That's why you're always going to liberals and asking for the link that Republicans say they hate women, Democrats, Hispanics, gays, immigrants, the poor, etc.

No, I never to that, if to-ing that were even possible.
And no, I've never heard anyone say "Republicans hate women, Democrats, Hispanics, gays, immigrants, the poor, etc.". If I did I would demand they validate that blanket statement.

But then we're discussing yours, which is here.

Where's the link? Is the internet slow today?
And why is it any time you're asked to support your point, you go flailing about in a nervous deflection?
Is it possible you just flat-out fucked up?

Last edited:

And no, I've never heard anyone say "Republicans hate women, Democrats, Hispanics, gays, immigrants, the poor, etc.". If I did I would demand they validate that blanket statement.

Then here's your chance:

Explain why Democrats accuse Republicans of waging a "War on women", if you will. You could go on to explain why Democrats accuse Republicans of being anti-Hispanic by wanting to enforce immigration law, or the numerous times Romney was accused of being anti Poor simply for being worth 200 million bucks, and perhaps we can discuss why Democrats label Republicans bigoted for supporting traditional marriage.

These things are all on record, my friend.

How bemusing.

Now scram, troll.

What did he do, sue himself?

His record company, to which he had sold royalty rights to get out of his contract, sued him for cutting a new song using a chorus from one of his old ones. He won the suit though -- and then countersued for attorney's fees. That one went all the way to SCOTUS, and he won.

You're not in danger of a similar path here, unless you sold that local site your royalties. However you have outed yourself as a "right wing extremist". :eek:

But wasn't there a topic here somewhere?

Can you do that?

How bemusing.

Now scram, troll.

And if I recall, and as you confirmed to me, he won. Which further justifies my behavior.

Then here's your chance:

Explain why Democrats accuse Republicans of waging a "War on women", if you will. You could go on to explain why Democrats accuse Republicans of being anti-Hispanic by wanting to enforce immigration law, or the numerous times Romney was accused of being anti Poor simply for being worth 200 million bucks, and perhaps we can discuss why Democrats label Republicans bigoted for supporting traditional marriage.

These things are all on record, my friend.

Uh thanks but I don't need a 'chance'. It's not my point.

I'm not the answerer here; I'm the questioner. This is Kaz's point about the DP defining what feminism is. I'm STILL waiting for that documentation.
impatient.gif

Last edited:

Can you do that?

How bemusing.

Now scram, troll.

That's always been one of my favorite stories, when John Fogerty was sued for sounding too much like himself - up there with when Neil Young got sued for not sounding like himself.

How bemusing.

Now scram, troll.

That's always been one of my favorite stories, when John Fogerty was sued for sounding too much like himself - up there with when Neil Young got sued for not sounding like himself.

That one I'm not familiar with. Although frankly, being not-a-Neil-Young-fan, it sounds like something that deserves accolades, not a lawsuit. :lol:

Holy shit. I might need a few days to read through the "RightWingExtremist" blog posts. That shit is gold.

How many times did you say goodbye over there, anyway?

Talk about a loser.

Last edited:
But yet, she's still a woman. Why would what she believes make her any different? Thanks for making my point for me, Dragonlady.

Feminism is about beliefs and ideals, not defending all women. That's the whole point of it.

TK spends most of the time trying to put words in your mouth when he's losing the argument (which is everyday).

Forum List

Back