Selective Hearing

The FBI says there's no reason to pursue a case.

She won't be prosecuted.
Yeah, stick with that....

MEANWHILE the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation continues AND the NY State AG is conducting it's own corruption case against Cuomo's 'inner circle' (resulting in 4 indictments already) that reportedly has ties to Hillary / the Clinton Foundation....

...but let's just ignore those, shall we?! :p

She won't be prosecuted.
With a NEW FBI director and NEW DOJ head we get a NEW look.
there is no new FBI Director....Comey was appointed for 10years.....FBI Directors hold/are appointed a 10 year position so Presidents can NOT use the investigative arm of the criminal justice system for their own political posturing.

I couldn't find it on the internet, but I recall hearing on the radio his contract expires the first year of the new President. Whether that's the case or not I can't verify, but I believe the President can make his life a living hell in the meantime. Comey will probably be asked to resign.
he can be asked to resign, but he doesn't have to resign and can't be forced to resign..... he holds a 10 year term and began his term in 2013 so he can go to 2023.... the thing is, Trump will already have a new CIA HEAD and a new NSA HEAD and new Homeland security head, so he will probably need Comey for a little while, so at least one intelligence head is someone who has experience and knowledge of what is going on...until his other intelligence agency heads are up to par...
He does serve a 10 year term, and part of that is to keep it independent, nonetheless, the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the president, and he can fire him.

"YOU'RE FIRED!" It's coming...

She won't be prosecuted.
there is no new FBI Director....Comey was appointed for 10years.....FBI Directors hold/are appointed a 10 year position so Presidents can NOT use the investigative arm of the criminal justice system for their own political posturing.

I couldn't find it on the internet, but I recall hearing on the radio his contract expires the first year of the new President. Whether that's the case or not I can't verify, but I believe the President can make his life a living hell in the meantime. Comey will probably be asked to resign.
he can be asked to resign, but he doesn't have to resign and can't be forced to resign..... he holds a 10 year term and began his term in 2013 so he can go to 2023.... the thing is, Trump will already have a new CIA HEAD and a new NSA HEAD and new Homeland security head, so he will probably need Comey for a little while, so at least one intelligence head is someone who has experience and knowledge of what is going on...until his other intelligence agency heads are up to par...
He does serve a 10 year term, and part of that is to keep it independent, nonetheless, the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the president, and he can fire him.

Perhaps, but I'm sure it works like most contracts. As long as Comey abided by the contract, he has to get paid whether he gets fired or he continues working. That's just an extra cost to us.

Perhaps, but I'm sure it works like most contracts. As long as Comey abided by the contract, he has to get paid whether he gets fired or he continues working. That's just an extra cost to us.
No.

"YOU'RE FIRED!" It's coming...

images

Forum List

Back