Selective Hearing

The FBI says there's no reason to pursue a case.

She won't be prosecuted.
With a NEW FBI director and NEW DOJ head we get a NEW look.
there is no new FBI Director....Comey was appointed for 10years.....FBI Directors hold/are appointed a 10 year position so Presidents can NOT use the investigative arm of the criminal justice system for their own political posturing.

I couldn't find it on the internet, but I recall hearing on the radio his contract expires the first year of the new President. Whether that's the case or not I can't verify, but I believe the President can make his life a living hell in the meantime. Comey will probably be asked to resign.

You are a great American! You've led a great battle for the soul of America from right there in your super sized Airstream! I will seek out a homo and spit on him in your honor!!

Hail Trump!! Hail Victory!! Hail A New Division!!

BTW....you think Trump has read the USC? You make me laugh uncontrollably.
Do America a favor, do a Janet Reno.

That's the spirit! A true American with great respect for the constitution hopes that his fellow citizen stops breathing. Way to go, dummy!

Your .214 IQ can do better, one would imagine.

Hail Trump! Hail The Reversal Regarding Torture!
Get ready for EIGHT years of slap down. EIGHT years!

I could get slapped down for EIGHTY years and I'd still be looking down at you. EIGHTY years!!
Where are your liberal buddies?

You are a great American! You've led a great battle for the soul of America from right there in your super sized Airstream! I will seek out a homo and spit on him in your honor!!

Hail Trump!! Hail Victory!! Hail A New Division!!

BTW....you think Trump has read the USC? You make me laugh uncontrollably.
Do America a favor, do a Janet Reno.

That's the spirit! A true American with great respect for the constitution hopes that his fellow citizen stops breathing. Way to go, dummy!

Your .214 IQ can do better, one would imagine.

Hail Trump! Hail The Reversal Regarding Torture!
Get ready for EIGHT years of slap down. EIGHT years!

I could get slapped down for EIGHTY years and I'd still be looking down at you. EIGHTY years!!
Where are your liberal buddies?

What are you talking about?

Orwell would love these times. Trump's foundation admits corruption, Trump loses case on fake university but Hillary's use of email, which was similar to Colin Powell's use of email keeps the wingnuts salivating hate. Too bizarre, will Jason Chaffetz continue wasting tax payer money investigating Hillary's email? You'd think the dipshit would be concerned with child abuse in Utah under the name of religion if he had a conscience. And so it goes....

"For the mature Orwell, Christianity was no more than a "lie, a semi-conscious device for keeping the rich rich and the poor poor. The poor were to be contented with their poverty, because it would all be made up to them in the world beyond the grave, usually pictured as something mid-way between Kew Gardens and a jeweller's shop. Ten thousand a year for me, two pounds a week for you, but we are all the children of God."" George Orwell
In Orwell's world, the elites are always above the law.

So Trump is being quoted saying he's not going after Hillary, what's the big deal? Did anybody here see that campaign talk as anything more than a crowd pleaser as opposed to any sort of policy statement? Jeez, the media needs to calm down. They're out of control and one would have hoped they learned their lesson after Trump's win but instead they keep looking like fools.

She won't be prosecuted.
there is no new FBI Director....Comey was appointed for 10years.....FBI Directors hold/are appointed a 10 year position so Presidents can NOT use the investigative arm of the criminal justice system for their own political posturing.

I couldn't find it on the internet, but I recall hearing on the radio his contract expires the first year of the new President. Whether that's the case or not I can't verify, but I believe the President can make his life a living hell in the meantime. Comey will probably be asked to resign.
he can be asked to resign, but he doesn't have to resign and can't be forced to resign..... he holds a 10 year term and began his term in 2013 so he can go to 2023.... the thing is, Trump will already have a new CIA HEAD and a new NSA HEAD and new Homeland security head, so he will probably need Comey for a little while, so at least one intelligence head is someone who has experience and knowledge of what is going on...until his other intelligence agency heads are up to par...

So Trump is being quoted saying he's not going after Hillary, what's the big deal? Did anybody here see that campaign talk as anything more than a crowd pleaser as opposed to any sort of policy statement? Jeez, the media needs to calm down. They're out of control and one would have hoped they learned their lesson after Trump's win but instead they keep looking like fools.
I expect to see more of this fake outrage by the media. They will do their level best to keep Americans divided.

Certainly, if the FBI had something criminal on the Clintons they could continue to pursue them and charge them and give them a trial to defend the accusations...

I agree, Trump is not saying he will tell them to stop what ever they are doing IF THEY EVEN ARE investigating anything more...

he's just reneging on HIM asking them to go after his opponent with a special prosecutor...because that call of his was FASCIST!

There is no such thing as journalism anymore. You just get a guy or woman with too much makeup on reading what they're told to read. Tools are what they are.

Please.

A lot of people absolutely saw that campaign talk as more than a crowd pleaser. There are dozens right here on this forum. I think it is fair to say that millions of people voted for him based entirely on his campaign promises.

The media isn't doing anything here. They are giving the man every benefit of the doubt and have been all along. Yesterday was the first time he fielded open questions from the press since July....and that wasn't a standard presser.

There is no such thing as journalism anymore. You just get a guy or woman with too much makeup on reading what they're told to read. Tools are what they are.

Of course. That makes it easier for you to accept it when the new POTUS works to silence them. Good girl.

Of course. That makes it easier for you to accept it when the new POTUS works to silence them. Good girl.
Can you please tell us how Trump has silenced the media?

Can you please tell us how Trump has silenced the media?

He hasn't. It's just more ridiculous leftist fear mongering. It's actually the left that tries to silence any type of "conservative" media.

I voted for McMullin but I'm of opinion it is time for America to come together. That has to be Trump's concern as well and going after your political opponent isn't any recipe for accomplishing that. And who expects a candidate to take his own words as Gospel? Heck if a guy says he can get away with shooting somebody in the middle of the street, he must rightfully figure his supporters won't more than bat an eye as he distances himself from campaign rhetoric.

I voted for McMullin but I'm of opinion it is time for America to come together. That has to be Trump's concern as well and going after your political opponent isn't any recipe for accomplishing that. And who expects a candidate to take his own words as Gospel? Heck if a guy says he can get away with shooting somebody in the middle of the street, he must rightfully figure his supporters won't more than bat an eye as he distances himself from campaign rhetoric.
America will not come together. There are powerful forces about who are actively working to divide Americans. Some consider these forces terribly dangerous. I suspect they may be right.

There are those in power who will do anything to condemn and marginalize EVERYTHING Trump attempts to do. this will only further divide Americans.

She won't be prosecuted.

he can be asked to resign, but he doesn't have to resign and can't be forced to resign..... he holds a 10 year term and began his term in 2013 so he can go to 2023.... the thing is, Trump will already have a new CIA HEAD and a new NSA HEAD and new Homeland security head, so he will probably need Comey for a little while, so at least one intelligence head is someone who has experience and knowledge of what is going on...until his other intelligence agency heads are up to par...
He does serve a 10 year term, and part of that is to keep it independent, nonetheless, the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the president, and he can fire him.

She won't be prosecuted.

He does serve a 10 year term, and part of that is to keep it independent, nonetheless, the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the president, and he can fire him.
thanks, didn't realize that!

Forum List

Back