Self checkouts will be scrapped at Walmart, Costco, and Wegmans

I live in a deep blue city within what would otherwise be a bright red state.

There are so many flaming far left commie democrats around me, I can smell 'em.
I thought you lived in Paradise.
It's tough to keep up with the Lies you tell.

I'd hate to be you always in too much of a hurry that you deprive yourself of the very pleasure of human interaction with other good people, but I realize that there in your big city surrounded by other progressives,
That's you ^^^^

I Live on an Island.
In the PNW.
North of Seattle.
Nowhere within 30 miles of a 15,000 population City.

How can it be any faster for an inexperienced noob to read and figure out how to ring yourself through than it can for a trained, experienced cashier?
You ever deal with the miscreants WalMart hires as cashiers??
Here - most of them are either old ladies that move like pond water, or green hair freaks with 300 tattoos with no brains and an attitude

You ever deal with the miscreants WalMart hires as cashiers??
Here - most of them are either old ladies that move like pond water, or green hair freaks with 300 tattoos with no brains and an attitude
They’re making minimum wage. So, cut them some slack.

I made min wage through high school... I wasn't an idiot
Me too. However some people are unable to advance and some experience circumstances that mess up their lives.

When I see an elderly person performing a MW job it depresses me. I’d like to think they want to work rather than have to work, but likely wishful thinking.

I`ll start self-checkout when I get a discount for doing the job that an employee should be doing.

How do you feel about 'Paying at the Pump'
Would you rather have a 'Service Person' pump your gas?

That's exactly what you are claiming.

Nice Try.
I want a service station attendant pump my gas. We we lived in Indiana and to get them to pump your gas in crappy weather was a penny, so I paid a penny more a gallon.

Me too. However some people are unable to advance and some experience circumstances that mess up their lives.

When I see an elderly person performing a MW job it depresses me. I’d like to think they want to work rather than have to work, but likely wishful thinking.
For every action there is a reaction, for every inaction there is nothing in return.
I was taught to treat every job like it is a step to a better job.
And it is true.
If I quit my job today, and went to work for Walmart - I guarantee you I would at minimum be an assistant store manager within a year. Be managing my own store within 2 years and end up in corporate within 5.
Making 6 figures.
Now - what is different between me and the green haired tattoo monkey with an attitude?

There is no excuse to ever do a bad job. No matter how shitty of a job it is, no matter how low the wages are - that crappy job WILL turn into better jobs if you treat that job as a stepping stone.

Forum List

Back