Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.
So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

I'd consider myself more of a Polish nationalist.

Is this where we tell Polish nationalist jokes?

Exactly why I'm not too keen on Westerners, they are often enough anti-Polish, and often enough pro-Multiculturalist.

...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.
So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

I'd consider myself more of a Polish nationalist.
But only "white" Poles? No gypsies, Jews, Afrikaners, etc?

No , not Jews, Gypsies, or Africans.

More like White Poles, and Whites from Visegrad nations like Hungarians, Czechs, and Slovaks.

The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.

Most whites want to cultivate isolation?

Unfortunately not nearly enough Whites support White isolation, therefor Whites will become a memory.

My son is marrying a beautiful Chinese woman, so I'm doing my part.

So, you take pride in making Whites becoming a memory?

Last edited:
The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.

Unfortunately not nearly enough Whites support White isolation, therefor Whites will become a memory.

Cossack said 80% or more whites want isolation, where did that statistic come from?

Birth class economic supremacy excludes 99 percent of our race's superior talent from being developed. Your cult's slavish peasant worship of Wall Street Wahhabis is what has been dragging us down. The rich despise, hate, and fear all other White people.

As you represent them, I'd hope they're not even that. Small-minded racism is better forgotten altogether.

It sounds like you're racist against Whites, since you want to destroy Whitey, just because some are in fact racist.
Racists come in all colors. I disagree that dblack is a racist, but you certainly qualify.

Cossack said 80% or more whites want isolation, where did that statistic come from?
Best guess #1 is "his ass". Best guess #2 a show of hands at his local White Nationalist Circle Jerk meeting.

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.

'miscrginates'?

I can't keep up with which people racists don't consider to be lily white enough.

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Anyone who doesn't look like they might be comfortable wearing an SS uniform?
Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.
Predominantly white, but obviously you're only going by people with low amounts of melanin in their skin. Human beings are 99.5-99.9% genetically identical. Skin color makes as much difference in the overall composition of a human being as two different paint colors on identical Ford F150s.

la-fi-hy-ford-f150-repair-cost-20150729
So if I get a skin tan, I will become stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding, and violent? Thanks for the heads-up about it being all about skin color. As for what part of your anatomy your head is up, let's not go there.

But only "white" Poles? No gypsies, Jews, Afrikaners, etc?
No , not Jews, Gypsies, or Africans.

More like White Poles, and Whites from Visegrad nations like Hungarians, Czechs, and Slovaks.
Of course. What else would a white supremacist believe?

Western Europeans are pretty screwed up people, they seem to have no regard for anyone's culture, including others, or their own.

How can I be a White supremacist, if I don't even like half of Europe?

As you represent them, I'd hope they're not even that. Small-minded racism is better forgotten altogether.

It sounds like you're racist against Whites, since you want to destroy Whitey, just because some are in fact racist.
Racists come in all colors. I disagree that dblack is a racist, but you certainly qualify.

If one wants to destroy a race of people, and it's culture, they're not racist, really?

Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.

'miscrginates'?

I can't keep up with which people racists don't consider to be lily white enough.

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Anyone who doesn't look like they might be comfortable wearing an SS uniform?
Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.
Predominantly white, but obviously you're only going by people with low amounts of melanin in their skin. Human beings are 99.5-99.9% genetically identical. Skin color makes as much difference in the overall composition of a human being as two different paint colors on identical Ford F150s.

la-fi-hy-ford-f150-repair-cost-20150729
So if I get a skin tan, I will become stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding, and violent? Thanks for the heads-up about it being all about skin color. As for what part of your anatomy your head is up, let's not go there.

It's not the skin color that makes Blacks violent, but rather the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A.

If one wants to destroy a race of people, and it's culture, they're not racist, really?
You said he was destroying the white race, he never claimed anything except a small joke ridiculing the fucking racist morons on this thread.

Racist morons?
Oh really?

There's no logic in supporting third-World peoples to replace White people.
If so what logic?
You obviously can't defend why anyone should replace their culture morally, or why an obvious lesser people should replace their culture logically?

The anti-Racist just kind of Chimps out with their Chimp pack, unable to construct rationale, or morality.

Racist morons?
Oh really?

If so what logic?
You obviously can't defend why anyone should replace their culture morally, or why an obvious lesser people should replace their culture logically?

The anti-Racist just kind of Chimps out with their Chimp pack, unable to construct rationale, or morality.
Yes, really.

Racist morons believe their "culture" is permanent and has existed for tens of thousands of years. The fact is it's been constantly evolving and is quite different from even a few hundred years ago much less thousands of years.

Example, the people who occupied Poland in the first century were a mixture of relatively primitive tribes like the Celts and the Goths. Many of which often warred with each other.

The Forgotten Celtic History of Ancient Poland
The ancient history of Poland is more connected with Goths and other local tribes than with the Celts. However, during many excavations archaeologists have discovered links between the modern territory of Poland and old Celtic tribes.

Celts
display-88.jpg

Racist morons?
Oh really?

If so what logic?

Yes, really.

Racist morons believe their "culture" is permanent and has existed for tens of thousands of years. The fact is it's been constantly evolving and is quite different from even a few hundred years ago much less thousands of years.

Example, the people who occupied Poland in the first century were a mixture of relatively primitive tribes like the Celts and the Goths. Many of which often warred with each other.

The Forgotten Celtic History of Ancient Poland
The ancient history of Poland is more connected with Goths and other local tribes than with the Celts. However, during many excavations archaeologists have discovered links between the modern territory of Poland and old Celtic tribes.

Celts
display-88.jpg

So, because some cultures have disappeared, it makes it right for them to disappear?
Of course not.

All those cultures had to be conquered to be replaced, they fought for their existence.

You, and your ilk are just bending over, and allowing it to happen.

I can't even bring forward words for how sub-Human anti-Racists must be, they clearly lack the will to fight, moral principles, or even logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back