Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I get a skin tan, I will become stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding, and violent? ...
Dude, you're already stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding and violent. Nuttier than squirrel shit too. Bleaching or tanning your skin won't change your personality problems. Rotsa Ruck, GI
The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves feel like winners. Your degenerate Kumbaya cult comprises bitter, jealous, and vindictive misfits who are desperately driven to drag the rest of us, and especially our children, down into your echoing suicidal pit.

So if I get a skin tan, I will become stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding, and violent? ...
Dude, you're already stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding and violent. Nuttier than squirrel shit too. Bleaching or tanning your skin won't change your personality problems. Rotsa Ruck, GI
Your degenerate Kumbaya cult comprises bitter, jealous, and vindictive misfits who are desperately driven to drag the rest of us, and especially our children, down into your echoing suicidal pit.

Indeed, I fear for White children of the future living surrounded by non-Whites, bullying certainly comes to mind.

I don't really grasp it, these anti-Racists seem to have been brainwashed into thinking they belong to some kind of sophisticated social clique for standing against racism, completely unaware of the bigger picture.

They seem to struggle with abstract thought.

So, because some cultures have disappeared, it makes it right for them to disappear?
Of course not.

All those cultures had to be conquered to be replaced, they fought for their existence.

You, and your ilk are just bending over, and allowing it to happen.

I can't even bring forward words for how sub-Human anti-Racists must be, they clearly lack the will to fight, moral principles, or even logic.
Wow. Are you one of those tree-hugger types who thinks we should save every species and try to stop evolution?

What are my "ilk"? Certainly not racist morons jerking each other off about the superiority of skin tone.

Fine, get a gun and try to start your RaHoWa. I think you'll find more racists being shot down in the streets than people whose only difference is skin tone.

The race card is a Joker. Losers play it to make themselves feel like winners. Your degenerate Kumbaya cult comprises bitter, jealous, and vindictive misfits who are desperately driven to drag the rest of us, and especially our children, down into your echoing suicidal pit.
Did the reality that changing your skin color won't fix your stupidity, laziness, dependency, demanding ways and proclivity toward violence offend you? You should grow a thicker skin, not bleach or shade it. :)

So, because some cultures have disappeared, it makes it right for them to disappear?
Of course not.

All those cultures had to be conquered to be replaced, they fought for their existence.

I can't even bring forward words for how sub-Human anti-Racists must be, they clearly lack the will to fight, moral principles, or even logic.
Wow. Are you one of those tree-hugger types who thinks we should save every species and try to stop evolution?

What are my "ilk"? Certainly not racist morons jerking each other off about the superiority of skin tone.

Fine, get a gun and try to start your RaHoWa. I think you'll find more racists being shot down in the streets than people whose only difference is skin tone.

I certainly do value different species of Animals, and Plants, as well as different cultures of Humans, and see no reason to encourage senseless destruction of such things.

You bring up evolution, as if bringing in non-Whites to Whitey's demise will some how speed up evolution.
WTF?

Are you on drugs, or just this stupid, and senseless?

Of course not.

Your ilk?
I don't know, senseless, immoral, idiots who don't value anything, and who can't think for themselves.
Probably from a British background, am I right?
You can usually spot those people from a mile away due to being extremely senseless, and primitive in comparison to other Whites.

I'm not a savage, I certainly don't support killing anyone like you speak of, but self defense is a different story.

As for your comment about the only difference is being skin color, is truly ridiculous.

You clearly haven't done research on this subject, what so ever.

There's many genetic differences beyond just skin color between the races.

The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.

Most whites want to cultivate isolation?

Unfortunately not nearly enough Whites support White isolation, therefor Whites will become a memory.
Awesome! Hello Permanent tans! Good-bye skin cancer!
Your dreams of white extinction die with you.

Of course not.

I certainly do value different species of Animals, and Plants, as well as different cultures of Humans, and see no reason to encourage senseless destruction of such things.

You bring up evolution, as if bringing in non-Whites to Whitey's demise will some how speed up evolution.
WTF?

Bullshit. Nothing is being destroyed. You are seeking to enact miscegenation laws making it illegal for people of two different "races" to have children. You are seeking to stop evolution by drumming up a strawman argument that people of different skin tones are "destroying" white racial purity...and, no doubt, your "precious bodily fluids".

Go ahead and start your RaHoWa. Let's see how many racists are left standing at the end of the day.

Your dreams of white extinction die with you.
Strawman_icon.png
Cite a quote of mine where I am dreaming of "white extinction" or be known across the forum as a low-life liar.

Of course not.

WTF?

Bullshit. Nothing is being destroyed. You are seeking to enact miscegenation laws making it illegal for people of two different "races" to have children. You are seeking to stop evolution by drumming up a strawman argument that people of different skin tones are "destroying" white racial purity...and, no doubt, your "precious bodily fluids".

Go ahead and start your RaHoWa. Let's see how many racists are left standing at the end of the day.

I think you have a dog in this fight, I suspect you're a race mixer.

Actually, I'd rather give African Americans, and Native Americans statehood.

It wouldn't just be protecting Whites, but those groups too.

Of course not.

WTF?

African American already have their own states, they call it Africa. Which is where "African" in "African-American" comes from.

Native Americans already have their own states as well, we call them reservations.

Of course not.

WTF?

It's simply not separating enough.

African American already have their own states, they call it Africa. Which is where "African" in "African-American" comes from.

Native Americans already have their own states as well, we call them reservations.

They're simply not separating enough.

WTF?

It's simply not separating enough.

They're simply not separating enough.
You gonna start a race war? :dunno:

Why do the alt right morons believe America was ever white?

Of all the stupidity you human garbage spew, that's got to be the dumbest.
[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Something may be wrong with you 76.9% of the United States is white people. It is already a white.

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: UNITED STATES

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.

Along with plastic boobs, she's got half breed kids.

Or are you one of those who believe the cheeto is the father of his own grand kids?

Which would be preferable to alt right morons?

Incest?
Or half breeds?

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

I think you have a dog in this fight, I suspect you're a race mixer.....
You're free to think all you like. I think you're a racist moron whose self-esteem and intelligence is so low, you have to put down anyone different from yourself to make you feel better.

Let me know when the Polish Aryans start their race war and invade America. Be sure to wear a bright symbol of your racial purity directly over your heart. :)

...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.
So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

I'd consider myself more of a Polish nationalist.

Is this where we tell Polish nationalist jokes?

Exactly why I'm not too keen on Westerners, they are often enough anti-Polish, and often enough pro-Multiculturalist.

We should never mix races with the Polacks.

Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.

'miscrginates'?

I can't keep up with which people racists don't consider to be lily white enough.

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Anyone who doesn't look like they might be comfortable wearing an SS uniform?
Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

So we Americans aren't?

I suspected that!
White Americans ARE European, moron.

Just as non-whites in Europe ARE NOT of European descent.

Parts of Europe are non or part white.

America was originally completely non-white.

Whites are the newcomers of the US.

All Americans have Black and/or Hispanic blood.

The only way you knuckle-dragging trailer trash can ever be safe and happy is to leave the melting pot of the US and go someplace that's all white.

Of course not.

WTF?

I would be against giving alt right morons their own states because then the real US would be stuck supporting you.

The only way I would even consider agreeing to give foreign aid to alt rights is if we could be guaranteed you would not breed.

Forced sterilization of sub-human alt right garbage and only the barest subsistence aid. And a very high wall, with armed guards, keeping them out of the US.

The next question is where? The Dakota badlands? Mohave desert? Or, preferably, out of the continental US. The Aleutian islands or northern most Alaska?

Whatever - we just need to get rid of them.

...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.
So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

I'd consider myself more of a Polish nationalist.

Is this where we tell Polish nationalist jokes?

Exactly why I'm not too keen on Westerners, they are often enough anti-Polish, and often enough pro-Multiculturalist.

We should never mix races with the Polacks.

We shouldn't judge all Poles by the most stupid among them. Except for freaks like SobieskiSavedEurope, Poles are intelligent and have a rich and interesting history and culture.

There's no doubt however that the world would be made stronger if we rid ourselves of mentally defective alt rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back