Sellout uncle tom negro CNN's United Shades of America!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For years CNN has done documentaries on race relations in America, but this one takes the cake...from what I've viewed so far in the promo's because I don't plan to watch the shit....is this white worshiping nigga going around the country, even attending a Klan rally and asking white people.....why you don't like me? All the while gleefully pointing to the fact, he's married to a white woman, have white kids and family and gee, just want to be loved by the man....his oppressor????

Instead, this sell out nigga should be going into the black community and asking himself...why I don't like black women, black people and myself!! White people aren't gonna rally when some cop shoots you in the back, white people aren't gonna mourn your black ass when you die, white people aren't gonna embrace your half nigga kids, and most important, white people don't give a damn about any of you nigga's that sleep with thier prized mops....take notes CNN, we're just not into you!!

160419115235-united-shades-kamau-bell-kkk-tease-image-exlarge-169.jpg

Premieres Sunday, April 24, at 10 p.m. ET/PT

So....he's calmly seeking out the views of people very different than him....rather than just take Al Sharpton and Obamas word for what they think???

I find him to be courageous and fascinating.

You just mad because he doesn't want yo stank ass.

• Banned
So....he's calmly seeking out the views of people very different than him....rather than just take Al Sharpton and Obamas word for what they think???

Listen, asking a white mf why you don't like me is like asking a brain dead retard, the meaning of life. Since when should anyone of color give a fuck about you people? Needing your approval in this life....really? This black fuck is a joke, like most black men in this country...excluding my man, my boys and Obama!!

• Banned

.........and the fact your co signing onto this uncle tom fuck, proves me right!!

White nationalism and black nationalism: bad.

United nationalism: good.

Listen, asking a white mf why you don't like me is like asking a brain dead retard, the meaning of life. Since when should anyone of color give a fuck about you people? Needing your approval in this life....really? This black fuck is a joke, like most black men in this country...excluding my man, my boys and Obama!!

Those are the words of a sad, racist loser.

Who says we don't like you? Thats your problem. Assuming what someone you don't know thinks of you. He's searching outside his comfort zone for whatever it is he finds. He's got a lot of my respect for it.

You can't be a real black person. You're too cliche.

• Banned

Who says we don't like you? Thats your problem. Assuming what someone you don't know thinks of you. He's searching outside his comfort zone for whatever it is he finds. He's got a lot of my respect for it.

You can't be a real black person. You're too cliche.
Me? Cliche? When all you pink mf's do is talk about is welfare and blacks? Clearly I can see your nuts!! And the fact you like this nigga? I rest my case.

Forum List

Back