Sen Joe McCarthy: American Patriot and Hero

Joe McCarthy by the beginning of the 1960s was generally demonized by the country. He was defended by the likes of the John Birch Society, not the mainstream Republicans.

Cecilie, the Republicans destroyed McCarthy.

Do you really have that much trouble admitting when you are wrong?

You show yourself to be an ideological idiot who is unable to read a thread. He already responded to you with a name:

I googled the name with 'blacklisted,' and "senator McCarthy.'

There is no such reference.

You try, see if you find same...

You previously claimed those lists were false as "no one was ruined".
So you went to the sources that you previously claimed as invalid to now use as your evidence.:cuckoo:
You are so stupid, naive and gullible that you believe everyone McCarthy blacklisted is on some internet site.
You are a dunce chic. I prepare court cases for trial in my work. You would not last 5 minutes in my world.
I hope you are never picked to serve on a jury. My uncle is dead. Thousands of people were persecuted and labeled as communists and never listed on any site.
Your type believes you can Google "Jews persecuted in south Florida 1910-1950" and get a complete list.
I always thought you were a bufoon. Your ignorance has proved it WAD.

Dullard, you seem unable to keep more than one thought at a time in your head...but, I guess that is why you are a dullard.

The question... now, focus!...is whether or not the great American hero, Senator Joseph McCarthy, is responsibe for wholesale blacklisting and 'ruining' the lives of thousands of innocent American citizens.

I'm sure that Uncle Billy would be so proud of your support...but, unfortunately for the purposes of this discussion, he is less than meaningful.

If he actually existed, and your previous posts tend to remove credence here, you have shown absolutely no connection between him and the great American hero, Senator Joseph McCarthy.

A possible scenario is that an employer found Uncle Billy less than competent, and fired him. Family history seems to suggest this...

So, dull-one, the discussion revolves back to:
The litmus test is fairly simple…and you being equally so, it should appeal to you:
If Senator Joseph McCarthy had such a deleterious effect, and ‘ruined’ so many lives, it should be effortless for you to name a half dozen or so whose lives were so ‘ruined.’

1. If you cannot do so, it clearly casts the lie to your premise.
2. Ruin does not refer to being insulted. You must show actual damages, i.e. imprisoned and later found innocent of the charges or never working again…

Care to take another shot, while it is still fresh in your so-called-mind?

The litmus test is whether McCarthy was an American skunk. Yep, he was. Now let's move on.

The litmus test is whether McCarthy was an American skunk. Yep, he was. Now let's move on.

Now, JakeStinky! I'm going to have to scold you! Another obfuscation?

You have been given many opportunities to fulfill the requirements of the litmust test:
The litmus test is fairly simple…and you being equally so, it should appeal to you:
If Senator Joseph McCarthy had such a deleterious effect, and ‘ruined’ so many lives, it should be effortless for you to name a half dozen or so whose lives were so ‘ruined.’

2. Ruin does not refer to being insulted. You must show actual damages, i.e. imprisoned and later found innocent of the charges or never working again…

You have used every device, or rather every device available to the average five year old, to avoid the fact that you are unable to find these 'ruined lives.'

On the positive side, neither has anyone else....

On the negative side, it would probably occur to one of average intelligence- or higher- that said inability probably means that your firmly held belief is probably not true....

Ah, but not to you, Stinky!
So, you just amble down that Yellow Brick Road...and perhaps the wizard can fulfill the need that both you and Scarecrow have!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOKK8mAkiUI]YouTube - Wizard of Oz-- If I Only Had A Brain[/ame]

I love it when you scold me, stamping your little foot there in the corner where you have been put for the entire argument, your little red-rimmed eyes glaring, your tongue sticking out. Yep, you are cute.

I love it when you scold me, stamping your little foot there in the corner where you have been put for the entire argument, your little red-rimmed eyes glaring, your tongue sticking out. Yep, you are cute.

Ya' know, you're getting much better at this!

I take full credit for your improvement.

And I take credit for you getting a bit better at arguing. Also you have a sense of humor when you want to use it.

"Certainly, he is a controversial man. He is earnest and he is honest. He has enemies. Whenever you attack subversives of any kind...you are going to be a victim of the most extremely vicious criticism that can be made." -- J Edgar Hoover, as quoted in "Blacklisted by History" and found in Executive Session of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Governmental Operations 1953-1954 (released to the public 2003)

So now you're quoting a cross-dressing fucktard who held onto his position of power by blackmailing, bullying and generally fucking over anybody who got in his way? What do you do for an encore, use Pol Pot to show us how nice Adolf Hitler was?

And I take credit for you getting a bit better at arguing. Also you have a sense of humor when you want to use it.

PC has always had a sense of humour - in a Anne Coulter kinda way.
What she is dead wrong about is McCarthy. She seems to think that unless the people under his scope were not left destitute, then:
1) He did not have a negative impact on their life.
2) He was therefore an American hero.

To which I say:
"Bullshit."....

What she is dead wrong about is McCarthy. She seems to think that unless the people under his scope were not left destitute, then:

To which I say:
"Bullshit."....

Maybe she just thinks that because you dumbfucks can't offer any proof that you're right other than to scream, "We're right, and everyone knows it!!!" you're not really worth listening to. :eusa_angel:

I googled the name with 'blacklisted,' and "senator McCarthy.'

There is no such reference.

You try, see if you find same...

So you went to the sources that you previously claimed as invalid to now use as your evidence.:cuckoo:
You are so stupid, naive and gullible that you believe everyone McCarthy blacklisted is on some internet site.
You are a dunce chic. I prepare court cases for trial in my work. You would not last 5 minutes in my world.
I hope you are never picked to serve on a jury. My uncle is dead. Thousands of people were persecuted and labeled as communists and never listed on any site.
Your type believes you can Google "Jews persecuted in south Florida 1910-1950" and get a complete list.

Dullard, you seem unable to keep more than one thought at a time in your head...but, I guess that is why you are a dullard.

The question... now, focus!...is whether or not the great American hero, Senator Joseph McCarthy, is responsibe for wholesale blacklisting and 'ruining' the lives of thousands of innocent American citizens.

I'm sure that Uncle Billy would be so proud of your support...but, unfortunately for the purposes of this discussion, he is less than meaningful.

If he actually existed, and your previous posts tend to remove credence here, you have shown absolutely no connection between him and the great American hero, Senator Joseph McCarthy.

A possible scenario is that an employer found Uncle Billy less than competent, and fired him. Family history seems to suggest this...

You are a funny girl chic. Cute as another poster called it.
But not very intelligent. Check out your local community college library. I M sure you can get in there with your vast knowledge of American history. They have the mirror test as their sole admissions qualifier.
You breathe onto the mirror and if it fogs up you are in.
Good luck.

You are a funny girl chic. Cute as another poster called it.
But not very intelligent. Check out your local community college library. I M sure you can get in there with your vast knowledge of American history. They have the mirror test as their sole admissions qualifier.
You breathe onto the mirror and if it fogs up you are in.
Good luck.

If she cannot pass the mirror test my suspicions are confirmed.:lol:

To which I say:
"Bullshit."....

Maybe she just thinks that because you dumbfucks can't offer any proof that you're right other than to scream, "We're right, and everyone knows it!!!" you're not really worth listening to. :eusa_angel:

You do not want any proof. Eisenhower offered it and proved it and thousands of others have proved it and we have proved it but you are a political ideologue.
Proof means nothing to ideologues. Your proof is Rush, Sean, Anne and the talking heads on TV.
Entertainment is your proof.
Okra is on at 4 today with "My secret affair with Michelle Obama".
Do not miss it. You will get your proof there.

You are dumb as a box of rocks. THOUSANDS of people were labeled communists by that committee and their minions everywhere all over America. Only a small fraction of them were on any list.
I am old enough to remember Tail Gunner Joe, his drunken ways and his lies.
McCarthy did state that about fluoride. You are in serious denial. The man was a fraud.

THAT COMMITTEE? The House Un-American Activities Committee?

JMcC served as chairman on two senate committees. He was chairman of the "Government Committee on Operations of the Senate," and the "Investigations Subcommittee of the Committee on Expenditures in Executive Departments"
He was questioned in front of the Tydings Committee which had one purpose, to destroy JMcC, and to limit the exposure of government offices with communist agents working in them. They did that by making the claim that he only had the names that had come from the Lee list. He had many more names than those, and with few exceptions they have proven to have been communist agents, working to promote communist not American goals.

PROVE the flouride claim with documentation. At one point you said it was "documented." Show some documentation.

Amazing.

McCarthy was a Senator and to this day, the Liberal Intellectual Elite Bench Team that posts at USMB thinks he ran the HOUSE Unamerican Activities Committee. In the "Blacklisted" book, Evans shows where the NYTimes crossword perpetuated the lie.

Then they continue to tell the McCarthy Flouride lie and you can't even find it on Wikipedia

You would think that after blowing up like this they might start to question the veracity of everything else they been trained to think about McCarthy....but NOOOOOO!

And once more time for the people in the back: Solomon Adler.

McCarthy stated numerous times in the Hortonville debates "fluoride in the water is a communist plot to kill all capitalists.
First hand accounts. Google it and the folks that heard it state it.

McCarthy stated numerous times in the Hortonville debates "fluoride in the water is a communist plot to kill all capitalists.

Same way Rep. Lewis heard the voice in his head calling him a "******"

I honestly have to say that I don't give a fat rat's ass WHAT McCarthy did or didn't think about fluoride - and if you leftist twits are going to keep babbling about it, at least fucking spell it right. It's utterly irrelevant to the question here, which is: WERE THERE COMMUNISTS IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT?!

Cecilie, your twittering above is why folks giggle at you here. McCarthy was a twit himself, creating an atmosphere of hatred that damaged and ruined thousands. The fluoride is merely an example of his wierdness and yours.

I honestly have to say that I don't give a fat rat's ass WHAT McCarthy did or didn't think about fluoride - and if you leftist twits are going to keep babbling about it, at least fucking spell it right. It's utterly irrelevant to the question here, which is: WERE THERE COMMUNISTS IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT?!

Don't be an idiot Cecile. It is not now nor was it ever against the law to belong to the communist party. What it is is stupid because communism doesn't work. The question you need to be asking is "was there anyone spying on our secrets and providing those secrets to our enemies?" Yes there were ...not many but they did exist. We have them now also. There will always be foreigners trying to steal our ideas and compromise our security. Communist spies..sure..a handful. The FBI was investigating them as they are now. McCarthy didn't find any spies. What he did was drive them deeper into the fabric of or society and put them on alert to be extra carefull. Communists in the movie industry were no threat to our country. Spies come from every country on earth. Singling out communists for a witch hunt was counter productive and wrong. It diverted resources to look at idiots that wanted to start communes and took resources away from truly dangerous people.

This country never has been threatened by communists. Sure there have been some pipe dreamers but like I said they were stupid. You might try looking at spying as a police matter... be curious...look in places where harm can be done.. focus on those places and people. Investigating everyone of any political persuasion is foolish and rarely leads to anything. If someone stood up in the senate and demanded that every muslim must be investigated would you support that? How about every Korean?..Every Chinese?.. Every Jew?..on and on. And yes CC.. there have been so called good christians found out to be spies... Spies have never been that hard to find because they always have to eventually sell or give thier information to someone that wants it. Just watching embassys catches almost all of them. The rest get found out travelling to our enemies countries.

Don't be so easily duped.

A BLOG: RIFLES AT DAWN: The Commie Plot To Kill Us All

The only one on a page of responses to the words “Hortonville debates "fluoride in the water…” which turned up is this link and below quote.
The first was your post here art USMB, the second was this one, and this was the only one that which had the word “McCarthy” in the text. None of the others contained the word McCarthy.

And this fits the definition of “HEARSAY”

The Commie Plot To Kill Us All
My friend Pat Simms wrote an article in the State Journal about the big fluoride debate in Poynette, and it brought back a flood of childhood memories not only about fluoridating water, but polio, the red menace, fallout shelters, and the like.

Some dweeb who’s a village trustee in Poynette has “researched” fluoridation on the internet and has determined to his satisfaction that it’s poison. Well, it is, Mr. Dweeb, and so is water, if you drink too much of it. Apparently, he and his little committee just shut off the fluoridation equipment and didn’t tell anybody about it, and when the locals finally found out, they got mad, and are now engaged.

I remember the big debates in my small home town of Hortonville, up in the Fox Valley, about fluoridation back in the 50’s. Joe McCarthy, the man from a few miles away in Appleton who saw commies everywhere, had the public’s eyes and ears. This fluoridation thing was just another commie plot to kill all the capitalists, said Senator Joe. Since I palled around with the village dentist’s kids, at least I had another perspective on putting fluoride in the water. Long story short, the village board went ahead with the commie plot and never looked back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back