Sen Orrin Hatch: I helped pass the Americans with Disabilities Act. Its future is uncertain

There was a time Republicans cared about the disabled.

Now they elect a man who mocks the disabled

• Banned
its called compassionate conservatism my friends, and it needs to be brought back

Didn't he support the bunker boy when he was making fun of a physically handicapped reporter?
yup

Funny how politicians pat themselves on the back for establishing programs allowing the blind and the disabled all have "access to equal opportunity" while convincing themselves that able bodied people of color are so downtrodden that they are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.

Funny how politicians pat themselves on the back for establishing programs allowing the blind and the disabled all have "access to equal opportunity" while convincing themselves that able bodied people of color are so downtrodden that they are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.
Easy Peasy

If it is so easy, why don’t you help them get an ID?
Instead of requiring a long list of documents that many don’t have, why not help them instead of setting up barriers to vote?

Forum List

Back