Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WE can be sure that the subversives will attempt to prosecute Bundy, in any way they can. I fully expect them to wait until there are FEW patriots left at the ranch, come in with a massive show of force and effect an arrest. All this over a tortoise that was supposed to be an endangered species, and now is so abundant that BLM is currently killing them by the hundreds!

Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn't been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says "it's not over."

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR.

VIDEO at link....Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

Fuck Harry Reid, that piece of shit scumbag. I hope he tries to go on their ranch......please Harry show us how tough you are, you pussy.

I am enjoying the shit out of this fiasco. About time the inbreds put their asses on the line for their beliefs.

I am enjoying the shit out of this fiasco. About time the inbreds put their asses on the line for their beliefs.

It's not nice to call the BLM Brown Shirts inbreds!

Really if the good ole boy brigade are actually willing to potentially have their guts blasted out of their assholes over these cows I will have found a little more respect for them if not their "cause" whatever that is.

• Banned

Really if the good ole boy brigade are actually willing to potentially have their guts blasted out of their assholes over these cows I will have found a little more respect for them if not their "cause" whatever that is.

Do you think any of the patriots there actually give a fuck what some little subversive shit says on an internet forum? Especially since he has NO FUCKING IDEA what is going on out there! Shouldn't you be out occupying something, perhaps a garbage dumpster?

spoken likke a true marxist nazi.......and what is wrong why inbreds isnt that an acceptable lifestyle choice. Damn youre judgemental

Do you think any of the patriots there actually give a fuck what some little subversive shit says on an internet forum? Especially since he has NO FUCKING IDEA what is going on out there! Shouldn't you be out occupying something, perhaps a garbage dumpster?

Patriots? Patriotism involves giving a shit about your country and ALL the people who live there, those assholes have no idea what real patriotism is.

Patriots? Patriotism involves giving a shit about your country and ALL the people who live there, those assholes have no idea what real patriotism is.

Wrong, patriotism is love of country. We know michelle obama didnt until her man ran for prez. And if you remembrer the true patriots made sure the tories got a beatdown after the revolution. Schools out for this post

WE can be sure that the subversives will attempt to prosecute Bundy, in any way they can. I fully expect them to wait until there are FEW patriots left at the ranch, come in with a massive show of force and effect an arrest. All this over a tortoise that was supposed to be an endangered species, and now is so abundant that BLM is currently killing them by the hundreds!

Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn't been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says "it's not over."

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR.

VIDEO at link....Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

As I understand it, there are some 130 cattle missing. I have a feeling that they were presented to Reid as a "present". Word is, Harry likes to "stump break" cattle.

This family has disobeyed the law.

They grazed their cattle on that land for over 140 years, and gradually the Government has asserted control until they can claim a cows are bothering a turtle...and then they send a small army of Gestapo out to assert the totalitarianism they represent.

Under similar circumstances other families once violated the law.

The Adams of Massachusetts; Washington and Jefferson of Virginia.

They violated the law when it became oppressive.

God Bless the Cowboys.

It's not over? Does Reid intend to support his own constituents or a gigantic freaking bloated federal bureaucracy? Surely Reid must be aware of the fact that the grazing property in question was state property and Mr. Bundy paid his fees and had a long standing lease on the property until some busy-body complained that the cattle disturbed the habitat of a freaking turtle after a hundred years of grazing. The BLM was flexing it's bureaucratic muscle and they they thought they had the support of the citizens. They found out different.

It's not over? Does Reid intend to support his own constituents or a gigantic freaking bloated federal bureaucracy? Surely Reid must be aware of the fact that the grazing property in question was state property and Mr. Bundy paid his fees and had a long standing lease on the property until some busy-body complained that the cattle disturbed the habitat of a freaking turtle after a hundred years of grazing. The BLM was flexing it's bureaucratic muscle and they they thought they had the support of the citizens. They found out different.
Same turtles the Feds are killing...It's a farce, a land grab...And Dingy Harry Reid is in the thick of with his son and the ChiComs...

Forum List

Back