Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"

WE can be sure that the subversives will attempt to prosecute Bundy, in any way they can. I fully expect them to wait until there are FEW patriots left at the ranch, come in with a massive show of force and effect an arrest. All this over a tortoise that was supposed to be an endangered species, and now is so abundant that BLM is currently killing them by the hundreds!

Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn't been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says "it's not over."

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR.

VIDEO at link....Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

You are calling a bunch of vigilantes "patriots"? So, I expect you to defend anyone that fails to pay their taxes or fees owed. You are a TOTAL HYPOCRITE!

WE can be sure that the subversives will attempt to prosecute Bundy, in any way they can. I fully expect them to wait until there are FEW patriots left at the ranch, come in with a massive show of force and effect an arrest. All this over a tortoise that was supposed to be an endangered species, and now is so abundant that BLM is currently killing them by the hundreds!

Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn't been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says "it's not over."

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR.

VIDEO at link....Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

As I understand it, there are some 130 cattle missing. I have a feeling that they were presented to Reid as a "present". Word is, Harry likes to "stump break" cattle.

I've heard that many of the cattle KILLID were calves, taken away from their mothers...Why isn't PETA investigating this horror.... Oh, I forget, left wing pet advocates that have been caught MURDERING the poor animals left in their custody, can't afford to make more headlines!

Really if the good ole boy brigade are actually willing to potentially have their guts blasted out of their assholes over these cows I will have found a little more respect for them if not their "cause" whatever that is.

Do you think any of the patriots there actually give a fuck what some little subversive shit says on an internet forum? Especially since he has NO FUCKING IDEA what is going on out there! Shouldn't you be out occupying something, perhaps a garbage dumpster?

Patriots? Patriotism involves giving a shit about your country and ALL the people who live there, those assholes have no idea what real patriotism is.

Buckeye already answered your pathetic missive!, perhaps it would be better if you occupied a urinal, somewhere in Detroit, would be nice!

I can't verify it, but I heard today the turtle they're protecting actually has a surplus in population. Also heard protecting the turtle is just an excuse and there are Chinese investors interested in the land.......

You are calling a bunch of vigilantes "patriots"? So, I expect you to defend anyone that fails to pay their taxes or fees owed. You are a TOTAL HYPOCRITE!

I DO support ANYONE that refuses to pay TAX. If the TAXPAYER has NO SAY in what, and where his TAXES are used for, and the gov't STEALS what he works so hard to earn...FUCK THE GOVERNMENT for their NAZI tactics! Your POSER president said...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqI5PSRcXM]Obama-Spread the wealth around - YouTube[/ame]

This family has disobeyed the law.

They grazed their cattle on that land for over 140 years, and gradually the Government has asserted control until they can claim a cows are bothering a turtle...and then they send a small army of Gestapo out to assert the totalitarianism they represent.

Under similar circumstances other families once violated the law.

The Adams of Massachusetts; Washington and Jefferson of Virginia.

They violated the law when it became oppressive.

God Bless the Cowboys.

You have a history book written by the GOP. This rancher who owns a mult-million dollar ranch has been ripping tax payers off for over twenty years. But he is not a single mom with 3 kids collecting a welfare check, so he is some kind of hero to you. You are showing that until you get rid of the Mass Hypocrisy in the GOP, you will be destined to lose.

When liberals protest, they bring their signs. When we protest, we bring the heat.

Any questions?

Yeah, why do you need guns to feel courageous?

Why do you need to call people racist to feel courageous?

Why do you answer a question with a question? No easy answers? Is real courage such an alien concept? All those people talk big with weapons in hand but apparently they are full of fear and would feel weak and defenseless without them.

Yeah, why do you need guns to feel courageous?

Why do you answer a question with a question? No easy answers? Is real courage such an alien concept? All those people talk big with weapons in hand but apparently they are full of fear and would feel weak and defenseless without them.

Oh! Is that why they faced the BROWN SHIRTS with helicopter gun ships, Tasers, snipers, and assorted high power armaments?

You're a pathetic example of a citizen!

Harry Reid's opinion on just about EVERYTHING:

"I LIKE TATER TOTS!"

Oh! Is that why they faced the BROWN SHIRTS with helicopter gun ships, Tasers, snipers, and assorted high power armaments?

You misunderstand, the government was not afraid OF them, they were afraid FOR them.

You misunderstand, the government was not afraid OF them, they were afraid FOR them.
Bullshit. Tyrants always will say anything to distract. YOU project well.:eusa_hand:

Yes, and B. Insane only tells the truth, and won't raise your taxes!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You're even more pathetic than I thought! :cuckoo:

It's not over? Does Reid intend to support his own constituents or a gigantic freaking bloated federal bureaucracy? Surely Reid must be aware of the fact that the grazing property in question was state property and Mr. Bundy paid his fees and had a long standing lease on the property until some busy-body complained that the cattle disturbed the habitat of a freaking turtle after a hundred years of grazing. The BLM was flexing it's bureaucratic muscle and they they thought they had the support of the citizens. They found out different.

Why should this guy be able to use the land for free? I thought there are no free lunches?

It's not over? Does Reid intend to support his own constituents or a gigantic freaking bloated federal bureaucracy? Surely Reid must be aware of the fact that the grazing property in question was state property and Mr. Bundy paid his fees and had a long standing lease on the property until some busy-body complained that the cattle disturbed the habitat of a freaking turtle after a hundred years of grazing. The BLM was flexing it's bureaucratic muscle and they they thought they had the support of the citizens. They found out different.

Why should this guy be able to use the land for free? I thought there are no free lunches?

Is not Federal Land, also in many cases PUBLIC LAND?....What did he do but have his cattle keep the plains from being overrun with vegetation? It hasn't been used for ANY PURPOSE other than grazing live stock for over 100 years!

Why is Harry Reid allowed to SELL Nevada land that was appraised at between 28-38 MILLION and SELL IT TO CHINA for 4.5 million? I thought there weren't any "free lunches"

Or is it OK because it's a Dem?

I'll be waiting for your well-reasoned response.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/us-usa-china-reid-solar-idUSBRE87U06D20120831

Last edited:

Why is Harry Reid allowed to SELL Nevada land that was appraised at between 28-30 MILLION and SELL IT TO CHINA for 4.5 million? I thought there weren't any "free lunches"

Or is it OK because it's a Dem?

I'll be waiting for your well-reasoned response.

That doesn't answer my question at all.

Forum List

Back