Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"

No, that's the MADE UP evaluation of the corrupt BLM, includes fines, penalties, and late charges. Oh, as I asked, the drain, I'm sure you feel the same way about the laws broken by the IRS, NSA, and F&F!... He faded away with that question, want to take your best shot? It might be fun to watch you squirm!

well since he knew what the fines, penalties, and charges were and continued to use the land regardless i assume he felt that was fair market value.

if he didn't he was welcome to feed his cattle through other means.

Now try the NSA, IRS thing since you're such a stickler on BREAKING THE LAW...I can wait! :D

nsa is tricky. that's something that will have to be fought out in the courts - but when it's decided and it's been proven that laws have been willfully broken then by all means i believe that there should be consequences.

the same with the irs, although i don't believe any laws have been broken there.

it is a public resource. the public should be compensated for its for profit use by an individual.

What resource is that, some plant life, that is renewable?

yes. yes it is.

why shouldn't the government be compensated for something of value they own that is being used by an individual for profit?

why should we be subsidizing this man's cattle operations? after all if he wasn't allowed to graze his cattle on that land he'd have to feed them some other way, correct? so why should he get what is arguably the most important resource to a cattle farmer for free?

Everyone can use that land for free. The Gold Butte area sees 6 million visitors a year. They can kill animals, fish, boat, camp for as long as they like, set fires for camping, pan for gold, bring their horses, ATVs, cars and trample on hundreds of thousands upon thousands of acres. ( 600,000) They profit by using it as virtual hotel and toilet for themselves and animals. All without paying a dime to ensure the desert turtle is not harmed, while the ranchers cows ( grazing 150 acres according to the government) most likely do a hell of a lot less harm than 6 million destructive humans, cars, ATVs, horses, etc. So lets start complaining about those blood sucking free loaders as well, they have not paid a penny to ensure that turtles environment is okay.

Gold Butte Region - Area Overview

Last edited:
well since he knew what the fines, penalties, and charges were and continued to use the land regardless i assume he felt that was fair market value.

if he didn't he was welcome to feed his cattle through other means.

Now try the NSA, IRS thing since you're such a stickler on BREAKING THE LAW...I can wait! :D

nsa is tricky. that's something that will have to be fought out in the courts - but when it's decided and it's been proven that laws have been willfully broken then by all means i believe that there should be consequences.

the same with the irs, although i don't believe any laws have been broken there.

As I thought, you're a fool, and a left wing Kool-Aid drinker. "although i don't believe any laws have been broken there." Is that why Lerner continues to take the 5th?

CaféAuLait;8936298 said:
What resource is that, some plant life, that is renewable?

yes. yes it is.

why shouldn't the government be compensated for something of value they own that is being used by an individual for profit?

why should we be subsidizing this man's cattle operations? after all if he wasn't allowed to graze his cattle on that land he'd have to feed them some other way, correct? so why should he get what is arguably the most important resource to a cattle farmer for free?

Everyone can use that land for free. The Gold Butte area sees 6 million visitors a year. They can kill animals, fish, boat, camp for as long as they like, set fires for camping, pan for gold, bring their horses, ATVs, cars and trample on hundreds of thousands upon thousands of acres. ( 600,000) They profit by using it as virtual hotel and toilet for themselves and animals. All without paying a dime to ensure the desert turtle is not harmed, while the ranchers cows ( grazing 150 acres according to the government) most likely do a hell of a lot less harm than 6 million destructive humans, cars, ATVs, horses, etc. So lets start complaining about those blood sucking free loaders as well, they have not paid a penny to ensure that turtles environment is okay.

oh i see. where did you get your degree in conservation?

As I thought, you're a fool, and a left wing Kool-Aid drinker. "although i don't believe any laws have been broken there." Is that why Lerner continues to take the 5th?
you want to derail this thread that's fine. i'd want to too if i'd hitched my wagon to a low-life inbred welfare king like bundy.

All the other ranchers pay their fees and play by the rules.

But apparently this one rancher is allowed to mooch and get something for nothing because grumble, grumble, grumble, the federal government is evil and America is evil, grumble, grumble, grumble.

Whatever.

you want to derail this thread that's fine. i'd want to too if i'd hitched my wagon to a low-life inbred welfare king like bundy.

But oggy, you are the one that is such a stickler for law, I only give you another chance to be consistent, and not a hypocrite.

But oggy, you are the one that is such a stickler for law, I only give you another chance to be consistent, and not a hypocrite.

think about this for a moment, think really hard - i do believe that if the law has willfully been broken that those responsible for it should face an appropriate punishment. however, i don't believe that any laws have been broken by the irs 'scandal'.

that said, are you doing anything other than pointing out your own hypocrisy by asking the question, or do you believe that anyone that willfully flaunted the law in the nsa and irs should go without punishment? after all, you do want to be consistent, don't you?

CaféAuLait;8936298 said:
yes. yes it is.

oh i see. where did you get your degree in conservation?

So 6 million humans don't cause environment damage with cars, ATVs, fires, trampling lands, killing wildlife, etc while camping and HIKING? Is that what your claim is? LMAO

psssttt BTW guess why the turtle became endangered? In part because HIKERS and visitors in the area thought is was hilarious to pick up the turtle. Why did they think it funny? Because as you pick this turtle up it expels all of the water in its body, flooding the ground-- usually water which takes a year to build up...this in turn killed the internal supply of water the turtle needed to survive in the desert- they then die. Lets face it, if this were truly about the turtles, the 6 million humans would be paying a fee to enter to ensure they are not damaging the turtles environment. But they pay no fee at all and I call BS.

So WTF? Why aren't 6 million humans paying for use of the land?

Last edited:

think about this for a moment, think really hard - i do believe that if the law has willfully been broken that those responsible for it should face an appropriate punishment. however, i don't believe that any laws have been broken by the irs 'scandal'.

that said, are you doing anything other than pointing out your own hypocrisy by asking the question, or do you believe that anyone that willfully flaunted the law in the nsa and irs should go without punishment? after all, you do want to be consistent, don't you?

Using YOUR logic, I see NO LEGITIMATE law being broken by the rancher. The ORIGINAL COMPLAINT was that the cattle would threaten the desert tortoise...it was a LIE, and now BLM is killing these animals. IF the original complaint is now null and void, everything after the fact is null and void... Here's the link to BLM Killing the tortoise!

http://www.kingsnake.com/blog/archi...ts-conservation-center-runs-out-of-money.html

But something new has been added, the BLM is massing for another confrontation!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jer1YidkfPY"]More agents and equipment arriving at the Bundy Ranch - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
WE can be sure that the subversives will attempt to prosecute Bundy, in any way they can. I fully expect them to wait until there are FEW patriots left at the ranch, come in with a massive show of force and effect an arrest. All this over a tortoise that was supposed to be an endangered species, and now is so abundant that BLM is currently killing them by the hundreds!

Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn't been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says "it's not over."

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR.

VIDEO at link....Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

You are calling a bunch of vigilantes "patriots"? So, I expect you to defend anyone that fails to pay their taxes or fees owed. You are a TOTAL HYPOCRITE!
I thought the Right hated those who didn't pay their way. This guys been mooching off the government tit for free.

WE can be sure that the subversives will attempt to prosecute Bundy, in any way they can. I fully expect them to wait until there are FEW patriots left at the ranch, come in with a massive show of force and effect an arrest. All this over a tortoise that was supposed to be an endangered species, and now is so abundant that BLM is currently killing them by the hundreds!

Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn't been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says "it's not over."

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR.

VIDEO at link....Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

You are calling a bunch of vigilantes "patriots"? So, I expect you to defend anyone that fails to pay their taxes or fees owed. You are a TOTAL HYPOCRITE!
I thought the Right hated those who didn't pay their way. This guys been mooching off the government tit for free.

What, he got a FREE Obumaphone, and DOUBLED his FOOD STAMPS???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Using YOUR logic, I see NO LEGITIMATE law being broken by the rancher. The ORIGINAL COMPLAINT was that the cattle would threaten the desert tortoise...it was a LIE, and now BLM is killing these animals. IF the original complaint is now null and void, everything after the fact is null and void... Here's the link to BLM Killing the tortoise!

kingsnake blog Kingsnake.com Blog - BLM to kill hundreds of desert tortoises as its conservation center runs out of money

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jer1YidkfPY"]More agents and equipment arriving at the Bundy Ranch - YouTube[/ame]

The FEDS will gather and show force with guns to stop cows "illegally" grazing on public land, but people from all over the world can enter this country illegally every day without fear of reprisal. In fact, they can and have been ordered to leave this country but are permitted to stay forever without fear of reprisal.

This is the reason there are problems laws are not enforced or are bent, they are bent by the feds to accommodate states legalizing pot ( banking laws) , why can't the 'rules' be bent for this farmer?

CaféAuLait;8936380 said:

kingsnake blog Kingsnake.com Blog - BLM to kill hundreds of desert tortoises as its conservation center runs out of money

The FEDS will gather and show force with guns to stop cows "illegally" grazing on public land, but people from all over the world can enter this country illegally every day without fear of reprisal. In fact, they can and have been ordered to leave this country but are permitted to stay forever without fear of reprisal.

This is the reason there are problems laws are not enforced or are bent, they are bent by the feds to accommodate states legalizing pot ( banking laws) , why can't the 'rules' be bent for this farmer?

Harry Reid’s Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant in $5 Billion Nevada Deal..... That's a LOT OF MONEY!!!!!

Harry Reid's Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant in $5 Billion Nevada Deal

CaféAuLait;8936380 said:

More agents and equipment arriving at the Bundy Ranch - YouTube

Harry Reid’s Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant in $5 Billion Nevada Deal..... That's a LOT OF MONEY!!!!!

Harry Reid's Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant in $5 Billion Nevada Deal

ENN scored big when Clark County commissioners unanimously voted to sell the Chinese company the public land for just $4.5 million, despite the fact that it was appraised at $38.6 million.

WOW, where is the investigation? of course there wont be one. And he never spoke to his dad about it? Bull.

And why isn't this being sold to an American, like the ranchers who are actually feeding America? Why in the hell are we importing food from China? Why aren't we producing our own food for American jobs? WTH?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/b...r-more-pork-to-china.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

040914.jpg

of course not

harry stands to lose millions

if the cattle stay

Forum List

Back