Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"

“The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled “Cattle Trespass Impacts” directly states that Bundy’s cattle “impacts” solar development, more specifically the construction of “utility-scale solar power generation facilities” on “public lands.”

“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle,” the document states.......”

» Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

i assume if there's a solar plant built they'll pay for the use of the land, correct?

Oggy, with this regime, solar plants don't PAY for anything, they are given GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES!

The Solyndra scandal cost at least a half-billion public dollars!!!!

Barack Obama's Solyndra scandal smells like it came from Chicago's City Hall - Chicago Tribune

“The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled “Cattle Trespass Impacts” directly states that Bundy’s cattle “impacts” solar development, more specifically the construction of “utility-scale solar power generation facilities” on “public lands.”

“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle,” the document states.......”

» Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

i assume if there's a solar plant built they'll pay for the use of the land, correct?

Oggy, with this regime, solar plants don't PAY for anything, they are given GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES!

Barack Obama's Solyndra scandal smells like it came from Chicago's City Hall - Chicago Tribune
They went out of business...and OUR MONEY went with them Complete failure like LIBERALISM.

WE can be sure that the subversives will attempt to prosecute Bundy, in any way they can. I fully expect them to wait until there are FEW patriots left at the ranch, come in with a massive show of force and effect an arrest. All this over a tortoise that was supposed to be an endangered species, and now is so abundant that BLM is currently killing them by the hundreds!

Senate majority leader Harry Reid hasn't been very vocal about the cattle battle showdown in recent days, but says "it's not over."

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Senator Reid had just wrapped up a speech and question and answer session with students at UNR.

VIDEO at link....Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

They won't prosecute until they first persecute. They need to make an example of Bundy to keep the rest of the sheep pen in check and in fear. I suggest that we not let them put us in fear. Instead, let them fear the American people.

Thomas Jefferson:

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)
The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits.
No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.
To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association—the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.
I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious. (Back then!)
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.
The Greatest Thomas Jefferson quotes

Really if the good ole boy brigade are actually willing to potentially have their guts blasted out of their assholes over these cows I will have found a little more respect for them if not their "cause" whatever that is.

Do you think any of the patriots there actually give a fuck what some little subversive shit says on an internet forum? Especially since he has NO FUCKING IDEA what is going on out there! Shouldn't you be out occupying something, perhaps a garbage dumpster?

Patriots? Patriotism involves giving a shit about your country and ALL the people who live there, those assholes have no idea what real patriotism is.
You don't care for your country by demanding more oppressive government.

The issue at hand is oppressive government. They are patriots just from standing up for the lone individual over tyrannical government alone. Being cowed by government and giving in to illicit laws is NOT patriotic.

Hairy Reid should be in jail.

The GOP should launch an investigation into Reid's connection with the scumbag behind this raid and what is their end goal, e.g. freeing up land for some Chinese solar deal.

So if I read this story right the guys cattle were not on his property correct? Is this legal? Why do this? Keep your stuff on your property no? I don't like the feds there with weapons at all. But keep YOUR stuff on YOUR property. This got out of hand. Poorly played by both sides.

Indeed. However, the guy has been grazing cattle (and paying grazing fees to Clark County Nevada)
welll... that's not true. he has been grazing his cattle, but he's been paying no one.

You're full of shit as a Nazi turkey. He has paid 1.2 million to Clark County over the past 21 years, fool.

what's the deal with you Nazis anyway? You expect the administration to fork any monies collected so you can get "yours"??

The GOP should launch an investigation into Reid's connection with the scumbag behind this raid and what is their end goal, e.g. freeing up land for some Chinese solar deal.

what's the problem with a solar plant?

electricity, jobs, money for the land use...

granted the rancher produces some beef, but he also doesn't pay for the land use. his use of the land benefits himself, a solar plant would benefit many.

Indeed. However, the guy has been grazing cattle (and paying grazing fees to Clark County Nevada)
welll... that's not true. he has been grazing his cattle, but he's been paying no one.

You're full of shit as a Nazi turkey. He has paid 1.2 million to Clark County over the past 21 years, fool.

what's the deal with you Nazis anyway? You expect the administration to fork any monies collected so you can get "yours"??
prove it. i've not seen one news source that validates that. i have seen (and posted) news sources that say he has not paid anything to the county and that the county refused to take money from him for the use of the land.

Ever find it strange that the Nazis never question Reid and his Sons power to sell Nevada land appraised between 20-40 million to Red China for 4.5 million while they are screaming at the top of their pussy lungs about some rancher grazing cattle on deserted public land.

Typical Nazis.

prove it. i've not seen one news source that validates that. i have seen (and posted) news sources that say he has not paid anything to the county and that the county refused to take money from him for the use of the land.

Prove it to yourself. I'm not doing your research for your lazy ass.

Don't forget his boss!

eqpjk0.jpg

America's Most Obvious Tax Reform Idea: Kill the Oil and Gas Subsidies - Jordan Weissmann - The Atlantic
MAR 19 2013,
When Saudi Arabia's longtime oil minister, Ali Al-Naimi, opens his mouth, the world listens. Yesterday, during a speech in Hong Kong, he delivered a message that U.S. policy makers in particular would do well to take note of. The days of $100-a-barrel crude, he told the crowd, are here "for the foreseeable future."

If he's right, one thing that shouldn't be around for the foreseeable future are the outdated tax credits that protect oil and gas companies, which will be plenty profitable in a world of $100-a-barrel oil. If Democrats and Republicans are looking for safe ground to set up camp for the budget negotiations, let's start with these $7 billion-a-year subsidies.

Prove it to yourself. I'm not doing your research for your lazy ass.
That's the LIBERAL WAY...Make others sweat for YOUR GAIN.

THANK YOU !!!

The Goddamned BLM (Who, coincidently is in charge of "managing" several thousand acres of the Southern border) can manage to bring storm troopers and snipers against American citizens, but can't seem to STOP wetback Mexicans from illegally coming into our country and the Nazis on the left DEFEND them still.

Typical Nazis.

Then YOU side with TYRANNY Fakey.:eusa_hand:

:lol: We side with the Constitution and the rule of law, you with the rule of man.
Fakey? I Give more deference to a plant, a common amoeba than I do with you in regard to natural rights and LIBERTY.

I know YOU won't understand it, I KNOW my Conservative brothers and sisters will see it more clearly than YOU ever will.

Who cares what you think? You are deranged, you do not have the numbers at all, and you will not rule by violence.

Forum List

Back