Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"

What is the cost to the FEDS, AKA US TAXPAYERS, for his cattle grazing on that unused and uncontrolled public land, where ANYONE can walk right in and have no one stop them? You assholes DID NOTICE those hundreds of people that were there didn't have any problems getting on the land!

it is a public resource. the public should be compensated for its for profit use by an individual.
And what exactly is the going rate for grass and weeds that cost nothing to produce and the cattle actually help grow? What exactly is your compensation worth? If Bundy wasn't raising cattle the land would be a turtle infestation. Or just an empty slot of worthless on the map.

Why is it that land nobody else wants has to be controlled by the government when the land produces food? Bundy has a way to make this work, the feds only have a way to shut it down. Does this make sense to you?

I guess Bundy should have bought it if he wanted to use it. No free lunches.

So, what's all this about land-developer buddies of Harry Reid, pushing for this? Or so I seem to remember hearing. Standard-issue corrupt Democrat fare, if true. Chicago-style, with a Nevada twist.

The rancher doesn't own the land.

He is a freeloader.

He is manipulating anti-government sentiments to avoid paying for the use of land he does not own.

The rancher doesn't own the land.

He is a freeloader.

He is manipulating anti-government sentiments to avoid paying for the use of land he does not own.
Custom and Usage, if they've been at it since 1879, perhaps...

But it does unmask an interesting potential Corrupt Democrat episode...

it is a public resource. the public should be compensated for its for profit use by an individual.

What resource is that, some plant life, that is renewable?

yes. yes it is.

why shouldn't the government be compensated for something of value they own that is being used by an individual for profit?

why should we be subsidizing this man's cattle operations? after all if he wasn't allowed to graze his cattle on that land he'd have to feed them some other way, correct? so why should he get what is arguably the most important resource to a cattle farmer for free?
Subsidizing? It's free grass that just grows year end and year out and if some cattle don't use it it just dies off. No tax dollars went to providing that.

But you want to focus on that as a subsidy when we are actually paying other farmers to not grow anything at all with direct tax dollars sent to them. We send billions to the corn industry every year, we spend billions on keeping crops artificially propped up. But some guy with some cattle using land you never even knew existed is the biggest criminal of all time because he didn't pay the feds a fee?

How about you get your head out of your ass and use some common sense.

Breaking News: According to Sheriff Richard Mack, he states that the Feds were sizing up the threat this past weekend and backed off only to reaccess the situation for a invasion of the ranch. Reid basically confirms it with his statement.

See here:

Sheriff: Feds strategize for ?raid? on ranch

Can't let this criminal disobey the law. He's had a lot of chances to avoid this already.

And what exactly is the going rate for grass and weeds that cost nothing to produce and the cattle actually help grow? What exactly is your compensation worth? If Bundy wasn't raising cattle the land would be a turtle infestation. Or just an empty slot of worthless on the map.

Why is it that land nobody else wants has to be controlled by the government when the land produces food? Bundy has a way to make this work, the feds only have a way to shut it down. Does this make sense to you?

I guess Bundy should have bought it if he wanted to use it. No free lunches.

In order to get people to purchase something you need to provide a value. The government has no value in that land. Bundy and his cattle are the ONLY customer available. The value of that land bidding against someone else for the rights is zero. There is no market value for grazing land in Nevada yet he was willing to pay the county and state for that use but not the Feds because they are the ones making up stupid rules that have nothing to with his business and only screw it up.

Free lunches aren't usually that good, you get what you pay for. And selling those lunches needs a customer, or the free becomes just waste. You can't sell to one person with a hard line you need at least one other wanting the product. We don't have that here. We have one guy willing to buy and the purchase price is nothing because if he doesn't use it nobody else will.

Who elected the thugs known as the BLM to oversee any of this. Sorry, but these people do not speak for me, nor do any of their enablers talking about "public land", or "our land". They are a random bureaucracy created as a tool by the 1%.

Let me know when and how you get your proceeds from the BLM's management efforts. DO you get it in check, or direct deposit? Oh, you don't see any of the ta..I mean fees they collect? Really? I wonder who does than?

Please stop with this "public land" non sense. In New Mexico you can apparently get shot for "illegaly camping" on "public land". Nothing public about that.

Who elected the thugs known as the BLM to oversee any of this. Sorry, but these people do not speak for me, nor do any of their enablers talking about "public land", or "our land". They are a random bureaucracy created as a tool by the 1%.

Let me know when and how you get your proceeds from the BLM's management efforts. DO you get it in check, or direct deposit? Oh, you don't see any of the ta..I mean fees they collect? Really? I wonder who does than?

Please stop with this "public land" non sense. In New Mexico you can apparently get shot for "illegaly camping" on "public land". Nothing public about that.

It's public land no public people can use. The term public is used to appease the idiots that will never go there anyway and make them feel involved. How do you get the idiot brigade to support you taking over land so remote nobody would ever hear or care about it? You call it public land, and then you tell these idiots that this person actually fucking owes you money for being on your land. Even if it means they get nothing out of it other than some sense of ownership.

It's the left wing retards.

I tell you, I have never seen liberals so "law abiding" in all my life! It is LITERALLY AMAZING. I am curious as to how they will obey these "laws" when someone they don't "approve of" is in power. I mean, we have a Democrat US Senator, who happens to be 3rd in line for succession to President, who brokers land in Nevada (public land) to the Red Chinese - and they have no problem with that.

You have thugs from the BLM (who knew) accompanied by snipers and storm troopers who are ready to fire on women and children and these limp-wristed pussies are suddenly "law-abiding" citizens of a country that they despise.

This country is toast. I can see a time in the not too distant future where these liberal pussies will be "informing" on their parents or their grandparents. My God - we HAVE become the USSR.

It's public land no public people can use. The term public is used to appease the idiots that will never go there anyway and make them feel involved. How do you get the idiot brigade to support you taking over land so remote nobody would ever hear or care about it? You call it public land, and then you tell these idiots that this person actually fucking owes you money for being on your land. Even if it means they get nothing out of it other than some sense of ownership.

It's the left wing retards.

Again, correct. "Public Land" that is so barren that it isn't good for anything else EXCEPT grazing cattle. What a strange country we live in now......

yes. yes it is.

why shouldn't the government be compensated for something of value they own that is being used by an individual for profit?

why should we be subsidizing this man's cattle operations? after all if he wasn't allowed to graze his cattle on that land he'd have to feed them some other way, correct? so why should he get what is arguably the most important resource to a cattle farmer for free?

What's it's value?

Actually, that's exactly true.

Anyone here own a business?

Do you expect the feds (tax payers) to pay any part of your cost of doing business?

Why should this guy get a free ride? He doesn't own the land, he's trespassing and needs to pay his highly discounted grazing fees.

What is the cost to the FEDS, AKA US TAXPAYERS, for his cattle grazing on that unused and uncontrolled public land, where ANYONE can walk right in and have no one stop them? You assholes DID NOTICE those hundreds of people that were there didn't have any problems getting on the land!

I guess if your not home anyone can wander onto your land and do whatever they want. Sure.

Is that public or private property?:badgrin::eusa_clap:

Breaking News: According to Sheriff Richard Mack, he states that the Feds were sizing up the threat this past weekend and backed off only to reaccess the situation for a invasion of the ranch. Reid basically confirms it with his statement.

See here:

Sheriff: Feds strategize for ?raid? on ranch

Can't let this criminal disobey the law. He's had a lot of chances to avoid this already.

I'm sure you feel the same way about the laws broke on the IRS, NSA, and F&F! :eusa_silenced:

yes. yes it is.

What's it's value?
somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,000,000 i'd say.

yes. yes it is.

What's it's value?

No, that's the MADE UP evaluation of the corrupt BLM, includes fines, penalties, and late charges. Oh, as I asked, the drain, I'm sure you feel the same way about the laws broken by the IRS, NSA, and F&F!... He faded away with that question, want to take your best shot? It might be fun to watch you squirm!

What's it's value?

No, that's the MADE UP evaluation of the corrupt BLM, includes fines, penalties, and late charges. Oh, as I asked, the drain, I'm sure you feel the same way about the laws broken by the IRS, NSA, and F&F!... He faded away with that question, want to take your best shot? It might be fun to watch you squirm!

well since he knew what the fines, penalties, and charges were and continued to use the land regardless i assume he felt that was fair market value.

if he didn't he was welcome to feed his cattle through other means.

well since he knew what the fines, penalties, and charges were and continued to use the land regardless i assume he felt that was fair market value.

if he didn't he was welcome to feed his cattle through other means.

Now try the NSA, IRS thing since you're such a stickler on BREAKING THE LAW...I can wait! :D

Forum List

Back