Sen. Warren On Oil Prices: This Isn't About Inflation. This Is About Price Gouging

I hope they are. We don't have to have people racing to be the first trillionaire.
Really you hope that the world unpeggs from the dollar as the world currency? That's just stupid.

Really you hope that the world unpeggs from the dollar as the world currency? That's just stupid.

Really. Absolutely. Well, I would prefer we quit abusing the system but we are unlikely to do so, so other countries will see to it.

Huge production

Huge profits

High oil prices

Sounds like she's got a point
Yep, stopping pipelines leads to more production......do you even have a clue or better yet, do you even care about facts?

Really. Absolutely. Well, I would prefer we quit abusing the system but we are unlikely to do so, so other countries will see to it.
Do you think the dollar should be the world currency?

That's not an answer...My question was direct, please just answer the question...

I did answer it. I've answered it many times. As long as we quit killing people to prop it up, I'm fine with it.

I did answer it. I've answered it many times. As long as we quit killing people to prop it up, I'm fine with it.
That's a cowardly answer...you know that unpegging the dollar as the world currency would destroy this country overnight, and that is really your private goal, but instead of having the courage of your conviction and say that is what we should do, you'll hide behind some Cindy Sheehan bull shit about wars...

This is why conversations with leftists like you are often worthless.

That's a cowardly answer...you know that unpegging the dollar as the world currency would destroy this country overnight, and that is really your private goal, but instead of having the courage of your conviction and say that is what we should do, you'll hide behind some Cindy Sheehan bull shit about wars...

This is why conversations with leftists like you are often worthless.

Because you are pissed when you don't get the answer you want. Mine is a perfectly reasonable position. When one has something, they should not abuse it or you risk losing it.

What I want is also irrelevant. I can change nothing. Other countries have grown tired of our bombs in place of reasonable diplomacy.

Huge production

Huge profits

High oil prices

Sounds like she's got a point
Hey, it's not our fault that OPEC decided to cut production, allowing market prices to go insane, and making Texas rich.

We love it when OPEC cuts production.

Especially Aggie football.

1200px-Texas_A%26M_University_logo.svg.png

Eventually, the above logo will automatically carry the "richer than god" connotation.

:banana:

I'd be OK with it if we would quit killing people to keep it that way.
But the laws and rules are in place domestically to enslave us by Government when the economy declines more because of it. Notice by what the Progs are pushing in blue cities, none of them have changed the criminal code. The fees, fines and taxes in that same code to pay for the system are of course still there and at full strength. Remove the Patriot Act. Remove homeland Security. Remove the TSA. With not games and tricks. That is a start and at the Federal level.

Because you are pissed when you don't get the answer you want. Mine is a perfectly reasonable position. When one has something, they should not abuse it or you risk losing it.

What I want is also irrelevant. I can change nothing. Other countries have grown tired of our bombs in place of reasonable diplomacy.
Oh brother...What a weeinie.....Would you like to buy the world a coke?

As opposed to dropping bombs on hospitals? Yes.
Then I would pose you know very little of 21st century geo political interests, and should stick to watching episodes of the original Startrek

Then I would pose you know very little of 21st century geo political interests, and should stick to watching episodes of the original Startrek

That I do know is why I support it coming to an end. I never really cared that much for Star Trek.

Forum List

Back