Senate Dems cannot define a woman

what part do you think i am missing?

or is it you don’t know how to actually read a dictionary entry?
go masturbate with this.

Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and female relate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender). This delineation also tends to be observed in technical and medical contexts, with the term sex referring to biological forms in such phrases as sex hormones, sex organs, and biological sex. But in nonmedical and nontechnical contexts, there is no clear delineation, and the status of the words remains complicated

It is not about being neutered.

In literature nouns have a gender...male, female and neuter.

You keep conflating sex and gender, but they are not the same thing.

This is not really complicated.

Sex is of science and gender is of literature.

There is a reason you do not find gender in science books.
You claim "gender" has nothing to do with science, then define the three genders as "male, female, and nueter".

All three of those are defined by biological SCIENCE, you flaming dumbass Golfing Gator

Last edited:
What is a woman?’ didn't used to be a trick question… For all of recorded history, people have known what a woman is. But Judge Jackson is such a fellow traveler with the radical left that she cannot acknowledge common sense

Now ALL the lefties don't know what a woman is.

This is the groundwork for them "not knowing" what a child is. Coming soon...

go masturbate with this.

Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and female relate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender). This delineation also tends to be observed in technical and medical contexts, with the term sex referring to biological forms in such phrases as sex hormones, sex organs, and biological sex. But in nonmedical and nontechnical contexts, there is no clear delineation, and the status of the words remains complicated

I noted that your shiny cut-and-paste, of which you are so proud, has no attribution. Which means it's not worth the effort of reading it. Come back when you have something other than, "I read this on the Internet and it agreed with me! But I don't want to tell you WHERE I read it!"

go masturbate with this.

masturbate? huh?

I’m just providing the definitions provided by Webster’s

No, judge Jackson threw a wrench in the whole women's movement. Since you don't know what a woman is, then what's all this women's equality stuff that's been in the news? Heck if I know...what's a woman?

Nailed it. As five federal agencies under Biden now will no longer acknowledge what a woman is.

From 'believe all women to what's a woman' in 4-years. The gender-bending DemonRats.

Nailed it. As five federal agencies under Biden now will no longer acknowledge what a woman is.

From 'believe all women to what's a woman' in 4-years. The gender-bending DemonRats.
You mean, from "believe all women to there is no such thing as a woman".

Lol, democrats don't realize what they've done. With one phrase, they've set women back..what...170 years?

So, if we can't define what a woman is, then:

Women's equality....gone
Women's rights...gone
Women's equal employment rights...gone
Gender pay gap argument...gone

I mean, if we can't define what a woman is, then all those things don't mean anything, right?
Misogyni claims...gone
Gay rights...gone
Trangenderism....gone
LBGTQIA+....gone

If you don't know what a woman is, then how can you claim to be gay? If you're a man, the person you're with might be a woman. If you are a man who wants to be a woman...how does that make any sense? How can you want to be a woman when you don't know what a woman is?

Well, he's providing the anonymous Internet post that affirmed how "correct" he is, and it trumps your dictionary definitions just because he wants it to. So there. ;)
i suppose we can’t believe the old Webster’s anymore for definitions

Forum List

Back