Senate Dems cannot define a woman

The democrats in the senate would agree that this is a woman!

Woman.jpg

An adult female human being?

A human being with 2 X Chromosomes?

Our elected officials who are in the Dem party dont know this?

Biological gender of a woman - or a man - can be defined.

An individual's gender identity can differ.

Autocratic statists imposing gender identity upon everyone is futile.

Then an individual's gender identity should have nothing to do with classifying a person as either male sex or female sex. It should have nothing to do with what sex specific restrooms a person uses or what sex specific sports the person plays.
Whatever rights are recognized and accommodations made must be predicated upon the scientific reality of gender identity, not the prejudicial presumptions of politicians.

You idiots are the ones making it matter, when you force people to ACCEPT, not just tolerate things outside other's moral structures, as well as have said thing impede on other's lives.
? It was asked by Marsha Blackburn (R).

I am not making it matter. Sorry Gandalf.

Yes, you are, stop denying it.

This is an intersectionality issue, same as all the other ist/ic/isim issues made up by the left.

Own it, bitch.
I won’t own it because I legitimately do not care what the definition of a woman is.
I want healthcare for Americans. I want gun control. I want lower gas prices. I want higher taxes on the rich.

…I don’t want a spelling bee

How many threads do we need on this topic? Are conservatives really out of anything else to talk about? Policy? Economics? Their constituency?....the weather? :
They have nothing else except hyping up no issues...

They have some very frivolous issues which they hype. Today's are Transgender and Hunter's laptop...

Transgender issues are complex and need to be dealt with sensitivity on all sides... I think this issue is like Gay Marriage was about 15 years ago.. People are still processing it and even today we have neanderthals who can't get there heads around it, saying that they don't think there is racism in US either..

Hunter's Laptop is another... We all know any evidence has been severely compromise to the point that emails don't have lost their Message-ID... This makes them effectively worthless in a court of law, anybody could have wrote them and any message could be fabricated.......
This is meant to be investigation over his tax affairs...

Forum List

Back